Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
YEEEEEEEEHAW!
Hickster Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

02-01-2013, 07:14 PM

We're inside of a hospital room which caters to one terminally ill child. The child is tucked away in his bed with a tray of food in front of him looking sad as can be. But then all of a sudden...

"YEEEEEEEHAW!"

It's Jim Hickbilly, also known as "The Hickster." The Hickster is in there dancing around while wearing a Klu Klux Klan hood, and holding a bundle of balloons. What could he possible want with this young lad?

"How're you doin', boy?"

The child is shocked by the sight of the crazy, burly Klansman in front of him. What could a sick child possibly want with a man like Jim Hickbilly.

"I heard you were lookin' for a XWF wrassler, Cory. Well, I'm your boy! YEEEEEEHAW!"

Jim begins to dance some more as he takes off the KKK hood, and places it on the boy's head. It's like when Bret would place his shades on a young lad at ringside, but with racism!

"Your folks told the Make-A-Wish Foundation that you like wrasslin'."

Ah, so that's why Hickbilly was there. He was there to "make a wish," for this poor child. I supposed Shane couldn't possibly send anyone else on the payroll but an ignorant, racist, inbred hillbilly.

"But-but-" the child stutters as he tries to talk through the white, pointed hat. "I wanted to meet Angelus."

"What?!"

The young boy begins to cry as his dreams are crushed.

"Now wait just a minute sonny! I ain't done just yet."

And so Jim did the only thing he could do, and that was attempt a full splits right there in the center of the hospital room. Of course, this didn't turn out as well as he expected.

"Good golly, how does that boy do it so easily?"

Jim tried to impress the bedridden child named Cory, but all he could produce was a couple of squeaky farts and a large tear in the groin region of his trousers. As Jim would regain his footing and turn to the boy, Cory would soon learn that Jim hadn't worn any underwear on this day.

"Alright, I can't do it like Angelus does."

The child continues to cry into his white, pointed hat. Finally, the nurses came to see what was the matter. One of them happens to be a black female and faints at the sight of the child wearing the Klan hat. Or was it at the sight of Hickbilly's package? Who knows? The older nurse, who you know has seen it all, speaks up first.

"What in God's name?"

"Howdy! I'm Jim Hickbilly. Me and Cory were just gettin' to know one another."

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this instant!"

The nurse takes Jim by the arm and begins to pull him out of the room. Jim finally notices that his junk is in fact hanging out, and begins to feel just a tad bit foolish.

"I didn't mean to, folks. I was just tryin' to make that little boy's dreams come true! Honest to God!"

WELP! That concludes Hickster's little trip to the hospital. You see, Shane needs a good ol' boy like me to go visit the sick children out there. YEEEEEEEHAW!

[Image: HillbillyJim.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post