Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 08:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sheep to the Slaughter
Baalberith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 08:07 AM

Baalberith is seen, dressed in his black cloak, showing only his face, standing silently in complete darkness with his eyes closed.

"So it is nearly time for the shadowy veil of the flies to be lifted and for the sheep to be herded to the beast."

His deep, croaking voice echoes throughout the scene as he continues to keep his eyes shut as if having a conversation and waiting for an answer.

"Yes Lord, you give me strength, in your name, your work shall be done."

He opens his eyes, quickly flashing his second set of eyelids before staring into the camera with a large grin forming across his lips.

"REJOICE SHEEP! The day you have been dreading is nearly at hand."

He lets out a rolling laugh as he lifts up his right hand, revealing blistering skin across his fingertips.

"What you all see is the result of thousands of years of dedication and hard work, the ground work of a new beginning for the sheep and the butchers."

He puts his hand back down to his side as he continues to smile maniacally into the camera.

"The sheep are losing numbers by the minute, while slowly our numbers continue to grow, soon the butchers will outweigh the sheep in the same way they have us for hundreds of years."

His smile slowly begins to fade and he slumps himself down into the darkness, apparently into a chair but it's impossible to be certain.

"In saying this I would like to give you a quote from one of my good friends, although he may not be aware of it, Charles Manson; 'You know what you are, as i know what i am, we all know what we are. Nobody can stand in judgement, they can play like they're standing in judgement. They can play like they stand in judgement and take you off and control the masses, with your human body. They can lock you up in penitentiaries and cages and put you in crosses like they did in the past, but it doesn't amount to anything'."

He slumps down a little and at the same time leans forward a little, resting his elbows apparently on a table.

"Truer words have never been spoken by a human, you all know exactly what you are. You all stand and judge one another but only you truly know who YOU are. So a simple question stands before you all, who are you? Are you one of the sheep whom follow others blindly in an attempt to be part of a larger group? To be accepted? Or do you stand alone in the face of hate and reap the rewards of your hard work? Are you a sheep or a butcher?"

He raises an eyebrow in a quizzical manner and sits silently, letting the question wash over.

"I'm asking you all to make a choice, choose which side you will, I can't do it for you, I'm just trying to HELP YOU!"

The last two words come out in a high pitched squeal and his head shakes in anger.

"Smoke Man, Satellite, Supernova or whatever you decide to change your name to, as well as all others in the tournament Saturday, it is time for you all to choose your side."

He lets the cloak fall over his face as the darkness engulfs the scene and the camera fades out.

[Image: 2r4sufs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baalberith's post:
John_Black (09-02-2013)