Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past the Point (Alexandra, Zak, Micah, Radio)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2013, 06:14 PM

Alexandra walked through the park, feeling the need to do something to make herself feel better about everything that had happened between her and Nova, and the break up. She had been hiding out with Zak and Micah, until Micah disappeared with Radio. Alexandra spotted Zak sitting in the ball for the slingshot ride. She chuckled half wishing the ride would work, so she could turn it on and scare the hell out of him. She walked up behind him and pushed the ball just a little, causing it to jolt forward a bit. He snapped his head to the right to see her standing there.

"Hey Zak."

She bit her lip trying to not laugh a little. She smiled a little and then began to speak.

"Are you busy?"

She waited for his answer.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-01-2013, 06:19 PM

I stared at her, tucking my knife into my boot.

"No....why?"

Ally had a spark in her eye that sent chills down my spine.

"Is Micah involved? Shes always involved when I see that spark."

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 06:37 PM

Alexandra looked at him, chewing on the inside of her lip a little.

"Well I was thinking..."

Zak holds his hand up, causing her to pause for a moment.

"Oh god, here we go.. when you think we always wind up doing something crazy."

Alexandra popped Zak in the head.

"No we don't."

Zak coughed at her reply, and goes stone faced, crossing his arms and glancing at her.

"Okay, sometimes we do. What are you afraid of a little adventure?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 07:00 PM

"I'm not scared...the last time we ever went on an adventure, I ended up carrying all the fucking bags and boxes while you and Micah went out and damn near bought out the fucking mall."

I crossed my arms, relaxing in the ball.

"You can't be-"

"Please...I know it'll start with you and me...then you'll call Micah because 'you need a girl's opinion, Zak isn't being honest.' Then Micah will show up, maybe dragging Radio with her. Then Radio and I will be stuck following the two of you as you guys play dress up or try to dress us up or getting make up or making the two of us judge as you and Micah walk out in lingerie."

Ally busted out laughing and I smiled, it was nice watching her laugh after the crap she went through.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 07:12 PM

After her light chuckle at the memory Zak had, Alexandra stepped down off of the ride platform and headed towards the fence.

"Well then, I'm sure if you want to know what my plan is, you'd follow me."

Alexandra glanced back over her shoulder and smirked. She laughed a little, for the first time in days. Did that mean she was getting over things? She called back over her shoulder.

"If not.. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it back before sunset. Don't wait up for me."

Alexandra chuckled again, knowing that would get him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 07:38 PM

I sighed and got out of the ball, following her towards the gate. She fucking plays me like a puppet on a string and if I wasn't careful...Micah and Radio would be joining us before lunch.

"Yeah yeah..."

Ally's laugh reached my ears and I smiled again, looking over towards some trees and fighting back a gag. He had confessed his love to her and...oh...the lust pulsating from them was just...ugh...I ran towards Ally and put my head in her shoulder.

"Zak, what's wrong?"

"Micah...Radio...ewie..."

Ally stopped and turned back, her eyes looking for Radio and Micah.

"Oh...My...God..."

"Ally, c'mon...let's go..."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 08:04 PM

Alexandra chuckled again softly, knowing that Zak couldn't stand to see his sister make out with someone. She thought back to all the times Zak and her had put Micah through it.

"Hey, just think of all the times she had to deal with us being like that."

Alexandra's heart beat rapidly in her chest, the laughter hitting her lips once again.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean.. if not I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 08:07 PM

I turned my head towards the street and sniffed, fighting back a snarl.

"No...I'm coming with you. Micah would kill me if you didn't come home."

Not that this place was much of a home but hey...we were safe here. No one ever dared show up uninvited and the resort that was on the water was still really fucking nice...after I managed to fix 95% of it up anyway. I tried to remain cold, that I was only doing it for Micah.

Ally's face fell slightly but that stupid gleam was still there and I knew she saw threw the mask.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 08:14 PM

"Aww Zak, you do care."

Alexandra laughed out loudly. She couldn't resist playing with him about it. She walked ahead a bit, trying to make sure they weren't too close.

"Nah, she might be angry for a week or two, but then, she'd get over it. After all, your her brother. I'm just Marks daughter. Nothing really special if you think about it. Just your average girl," she stopped to smell some roses as they turned the corner. "just plain, simple and not anything to really worry about."

Alexandra stopped in her tracks, looking around. Something felt off. Something about Zak's tone of voice. She shook her head and kept walking.

"Trust me, I know my place in this world."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 08:23 PM

"You are Micah's world. Even if she finds love in his arms, you are still her world. She looks up to you and its why she clings. Its not easy to try and live in her head..."

My eyes followed Ally, making sure she wasn't too far from me.

"She wants me to change you...into one of us so you will never be without a family."

Eventually, we reached a mall. The walk having fallen silent after my comment.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 08:29 PM

Alexandra thought about his comment. She shivered a little as they walked through the doors, the cool air inside the mall, not the only reason for it. Hearing Zak's words caused a bit of it.

"We all die one day. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps twenty billion years from now. A body is only a shell. What makes a person is their soul."

She looked around, before sitting down on a bench, looking off into the mall. She stood up quickly and began walking, feeling Zak behind her.

"And if it was necessary would you even be able to do it?"

She knew he wasn't too far behind, she could feel him right behind her. Like if she was to suddenly stop, he would crash into her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 08:36 PM

"I did it to Micah...though...that wasn't really by her choice."

Ally stopped and I froze, watching as she turned around.

"What?"

I stared at her, my face and eyes cold and unmoving.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 09:41 PM

Alexandra's soft eyes, gazed up into his. Instinctively she wanted to hug him, or pat his cheek, something. But she didn't.

"You what?"

She was still in shock herself.

"What made you want to do that?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 10:00 PM

"No reason...She didn't ask and I don't think she wanted it. All I remember was that I stood on the balcony that came from her room. She was passed out but not sleeping well. Not that I blame her...it was only two months after she lost her son. I remember that I was starving and the moonlight made her already pale flesh look so inviting that I couldn't help it. I straddled her waist and dug my fangs into her throat. She kept her eyes open the whole time, staring up at the ceiling until I pulled away. It took a minute to realize that I almost drained my own twin of blood so...I panicked, biting down on my own wrist and forcing her to drink my blood. She woke up the next day, screaming and crying, asking why I damned her and took away the only chance she had to be with her son. Micah locked herself away for six months before the burn and her need for blood was too much for her to handle...It's why I'm glad she had Radio...at lease she has the chance to start a new life...without all the regrets of being a demon."

I sat on a nearby bench, staring at my hands and honestly wishing that I could cry.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 10:08 PM

Alexandra looked down at Zak, never had she seen him look sad before. He was always so...so.. well.. dark and brooding, but never sad. It was a strange feeling for her to see this change in him. Sitting down next to him, she patted his back softly.

"I'm sure she isn't angry at you for it. If anything, she should be happy that she gets the chance to see the future. A gift if you ask me. Every gift can be a curse if you let it. She seems to be taking to it rather well. Besides, she gets to share a love that will last one lifetime, and beyond. I think she and Radio were meant to find each other. Some people are just lucky like that you know."

She swallowed hard, before placing her hand back on her leg. It was sort of awkward, but at the same time, Zak was being honest with her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (09-01-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-01-2013, 10:23 PM

My hand slid across her arm and I took her hand, "I think your right but I know she's still pissed off. She and Radio seem to be perfect together...like it was planned...and here's something else I know...we seem to keep running into each other...Maybe the Gods have something planned...Father was forgiving though, he gave her a slow pulse so she would never be cold but she's still a threat to anyone and she can only be killed if her heart is forced from her chest or her head is ripped from her body. I think I'll talk to the boss and see if...instead of them wasting such a...warm host...that I could be their new...Firing Squad if you will...It was such a waste to see the fool's blood being wasted."

Ally looked at me, seeing the dark gleam in my eyes again.

"No..No..Today is not about dark shit. Come..."

"You're not gonna buy out the mall are you?"

Ally just smirked and I sighed, suddenly feeling my own wallet get lighter.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-01-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 10:34 PM

Alexandra chuckled softly, trying to shake the thoughts from her mind. She hated that Zak felt horrible for what happened. She wanted to help, but really didn't know how to. She noticed their hands, her warm hand, entwined with his cold one. She swallowed hard again, before speaking.

"If the urge to buy something comes to me. I just needed to get away from those fairgrounds. And if a little shopping happens, well excuse me...I am only human you know."

She chuckled and poked his shoulder.

"It's not exactly like I'm poor you know."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 12:21 PM

I sighed and smiled softly, "Oh, I know. It's just how I was raised."

It was when she started pulling me towards Fredrick's that I started pulling away.

"No...oh no...fuck no."

I suddenly became a stubborn dog, fighting against her grip.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 03:16 PM

Alexandra let go of his hand.

"Fine.. you can stay out here and wallow in self pity."

Alexandra giggled softly.

"Or you can join me in there, and at least have a little fun. Besides..."

Alexandra walked inside the store, and started looking around.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 03:20 PM

"Besides...what?"

I walked in and lifted up a...thong? I think that's what it was...I mean...it looked like the things Micah...I dropped it and shook my head, really regretting doing the laundry the other night.

I looked back up and noticed Ally was gone.

"Ally???"

Noise came from the dressing room and I groaned, realizing that I was now...what's the term...ah yes...thoroughly fucked.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (09-02-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 03:31 PM

Alexandra stood in the dressing room, slipping into the sexiest little piece she found. A black and red corset, which accented her hair. She giggled for a moment before speaking.

"You better not laugh Zak. I'm serious."

She steps out of the dressing room, looking at the floor rather than at Zak. She really didn't want to see his expression.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 03:34 PM

I stared at her, my head cocked slightly and questioned why any man would ever try to control and change such a beautiful creature.

"Stunning."

That was the only word I could think of because it really didn't matter what she tried on, they would all morph to her body. It was the woman who made the clothes, not the clothes who made the woman.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 03:48 PM

Ally looked up at Zak, noticing his expression. He stared at her like it was the first time they had ever seen each other.

"Thank you Zak."

She turned around, before he could say anything else, and disappeared back into the dressing room and looked in the mirror. She leaned against the wall for a moment, trying to catch her breath.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 04:26 PM

I cocked my head again and listened for any other type of movement behind the door. Nothing reached my ears so I left, sitting on the bench just outside the store and waited.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 04:33 PM

Alexandra redressed in her street clothes and made her way to the register. She paid for the items and then walked out of the store, looking for Zak. Night had begun to fall and her stomach rumbled.

"Hush you."

She silently crept up towards Zak who was sitting with his back to the store. She leaned over by his ear and began to speak.

"Was that a little too much for you?"

She looked at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 04:40 PM

"No."

I had heard her stomach growl before she even left the dressing room and I held up a bag that was filled with a pretzel and some cheese sauce. Perk about being a vampire...don't have to eat nasty mall food.

"Here...you should eat before I take you home. You know I don't keep food at the resort."

Hell, Micah had even forced Radio to go buy his own meals and eat before he came over. I think she even left during the night to get him some food the only time he stayed because he found out the hard way that we didn't keep food around.

Ally nodded, sitting on the bench and eating the Auntie Anne's pretzel.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 04:48 PM

"Hey you don't have to stay here with me if you don't want too. I'm sure I can make it back to the resort on my own."

Alexandra looked at him, through some of her hair as she took another bite, chewing it up.

"I might stop and get me something more to eat. At the moment I'm still human, I need to eat more than just a pretzel."

She looked at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 04:52 PM

"I have nothing else to do and I really don't want to rush on getting back. You can find something here in the mall but you know how I am about a sit down place. It's a little weird going to Applebee's and getting the looks because I can't eat the food."

I watched her eat and sighed, Ally had expensive tastes when it came to certain things and food was one of those things. I could stomach some wine if she really wanted to go out.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 04:59 PM

Alexandra smiled a little, knowing that he would do it for her. But at the same time she wouldn't put him through that.

"No Zak, I wont make you do that."

Alexandra spotted a restaurant just down the way.

"How about this, I'll go right down there, and get a to go order, and then we can leave?"

She looked at him.

"But you know, eventually, Radio and I will have to have food at the resort."

She continued to look at him as she stood.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 05:04 PM

"Yeah I know. I'm not exactly ready for that yet...means people know we're there and it's not exactly our property. Sadly, the manor isn't exactly the best place to be...I'll figure something out though."

I watched her run into the Cheesecake Factory and I sighed. I had a vampire, a human and an alien living in with me and two of them needed to eat...maybe I needed to put some money towards remodeling the inside of the manor...

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 05:08 PM

Ten minutes passed and Alexandra came back over with her food in hand, and nodded for him to follow her.

"There is always my place. It's big enough for the four of us, and, no one will bother you or Micah there. If not, and you want to rebuild the manor to its wonderful splendor, at least let me help. Considering I would be the outsider living there."

She looked at Zak.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 05:12 PM

"If the manor was to ever be remodeled, it would look as the resort does now. A recently abandoned until one steps inside. You would not be the only outsider. Radio is still an outsider and should we all move in with you, you would have three outsiders in your home."

I stood and followed Ally out of the mall, I was shocked she didn't call Micah for this trip...but maybe she and Micah planned something else.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 05:24 PM

Alexandra looks at Zak, trying to think straight.

"Radio is claimed, and therefore not an outsider. As for my home, you, micah, and Radio are never outsiders. You're friends, and welcome in my home."

Alexandra gave her invitation.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 05:36 PM

"By a human's standards, he is claimed. Until Micah leaves her visible mark and he does the same, he is still an outsider by Vampire standards. I thank you for inviting us...I may take you up on it while the manor becomes habitable for humans and aliens alike."

That had to be the worse time for Ally to start drinking water because she swacked it all over the sidewalk as she busted out in hysterics.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 05:54 PM

Alexandra looked at Zak as he spoke, wiping her face off after doing a spit take. She collected herself and spoke.

"You, Micah, Radio are welcome there anytime. I don't mind opening my home to you all."

Alexandra walked further, looking around before she turned into the gate of the abandoned park.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2013, 06:10 PM

I crawled over to the gate and jumped out, "BLEH!"

Ally jumped and stared at me before holding her hands out into claws, "Bleh, bleh-bleh!"

I pouted and crossed my arms, walking back to Radio, who was laughing, "I've never said that in my life. 'Bleh, bleh-bleh.' I don't know where that comes from! I don't say 'Bleh, bleh-bleh,'"

That made both boys and Ally laugh even harder and I punched Radio's shoulder for laughing.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 06:23 PM

Alexandra looked at Micah and giggled softly.

"Oh Micah."

Alexandra walked over and placed her hand on Micahs back.

"I'm just kidding. At least you don't sparkle in the sunlight."

Alexandra stood awkwardly in the middle of the three. She felt out of place, two vampires and an alien, and one human.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-02-2013, 06:28 PM

I laughed and placed a hand on Ally's shoulder, pulling her hand away and handing her her dog bag full of food.

"Never touch a pouting vampire. I've seen her bite the hands off of people...It's best if Radio puts a smile on her face."

I handed him a bag of his own, stuffed with a burger and fries.

"Eat...I'm not sure if she's fed you or not."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 06:32 PM

Alexandra walks towards a table and sits down. Alexandra pouts a little, but doesn't let them see.

"I'll be right here."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-02-2013, 06:49 PM

Radio pulls a burger out of the bag.

So this is an EarthBurger... It better not taste like fat.

Radio takes a bite and lifts his eyebrows. his mouth opens slighlty and smiles. He starts devouring the burger.

Oh Maker this stuff is good. Not as good as a GadoBurger but wow!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-02-2013), Minxs (09-02-2013)