Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderBowl I: Main Event (Part 1 of 2)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-01-2013, 11:00 AM

Meyer: "Now that was an interesting, yet messed up turn of events. Almost like Purdue last year."

Lightning: "That was a crazy game too. Made Kenny Guiton a household name here in Columbus."

Meyer: "That it did. Had a great showing today, scored on his only series."

Lightning: "Now that's a backup you can put money on right there."

Meyer: "I'm getting word that we have Juan Madison backstage with Steve right now."

Lightning: "Then lets head on back there then, as we get the second ring set up for our main event."

Meyer: "I cannot wait for this one!"

Lightning: "Neither can this crowd!"

Sayors: "Thank you and I would like to welcome my guest at this time, Juan Madison!"

Juan: "Gracias Steve! Me encanta lo que has hecho con tu pelo. Te hacen ver como un verdadero profesional."

Sayors: "Um...I don't speak Spanish."

Juan: "Eso está muy bien joven Steven. No tengo problema en hablar con usted en su idioma nativo. Acabo naturalmente siento la necesidad de expresar mi ardiente pasión en mi vocalización sexualmente estimulante."

Sayors: "Uh......."

Juan: "Listen my young Steven. I am here to complete my quest to be the best in rumble-style matches here in the XWF. I would like nothing more then to compete with the one known as John Madison. One day mi hermano de otra madre...one day..."

Juan Madison whips his cape across his front before flying away off-screen.

Announcer: "It is now time for the MAIN EVENT!"

The crown lets out a thunderous roar throughout the arena for a few moments, before we return to the announcer in the ring.

Announcer: "This is the XWF ThunderBowl! Thirty-Five contestants will enter these two rings, until only one person is left standing. That person will earn the opportunity of the 24/7 briefcase! That briefcase can then be cashed in on ANY XWF championship!"

After about twenty minutes of introductions for each participant, we change out focus to the two rings. We can see each of the roster members competing for the chance to challenge any champion, with the King of the XWF the clear vocal favorite for most of those in this match. Lightning then stands up from the announcer's table, which was generously replaced by "Table", mic in hand.

Lightning: "The rules of this match are as follows. These thirty-five Superstars will fight each other under Rumble-style rules. The only difference, if you go OVER the TOP rope, you will be ELIMINATED. During this stage, you do not need to touch the floor. This does not apply to the ropes in the middle, dividing the two rings. Once we are down to ten Superstars left, pinfall and submissions are you elimination style. Once we are down to two, the winner is determined under last man standing rules. That last man will receive this..."

[Image: 247shot.gif]

Lightning holds up the briefcase, containing the contract.

Lightning: "Good luck. Now ring the bell"

*DING DING DING*

Main Event
The XWF ThunderBowl
Winner receives a 24/7 breifcase

Participants
Adam Rollins
Asmodeus
Hickster
Lebron James
The Messenger
Tyrone
Caliban
Corino
Shocker
Sean Falcon
John Austin
John Travolta
Jim Parsons
NPH
Mr. XWF
Juan Madison
Baalberith
ultimate mystery
Keegan-Michael Key
Captain Extreme
Jake Willis
darkcloud
IcePik
stevefinch
JohnnyXtreme
Cam Lang
Smoke Man
LJ the savior
matt lennox
SokolovxxRed
Elisha
DShadows
Dwight Howard
Peter Gilmore's Mom

As the match begins, pure chaos ensues. There are punches swinging, kicks flying, there was a dildo thrown across the ring, and a beach ball was brought in by Jim Parsons. This is going to prove to be a crazy match.

We first focus on one of the favorites to win in this match, Juan Madison. He seems to be handling himself well so far. Hickster rushes at Juan, attempting a Spear, but Juan side-steps him. Hickster sails into the corner, shoulder crashing into the pole support. He drops into the corner, as Juan turns and begins to stop a mud-hole, correction i mean a "lodazal" in the corner. As Hickster is dazed, Juan backs up before getting a running start and slamming his knee into Hickster's face. Juan then turns around to see Lebron James and Dwight Howard in a huddle. He climbs over Hickster and gets to the top rope. Aiming for the pair, he does a cross-body and taking out both men. Dwight stumbles backwards towards the ropes, but manages not to get eliminated. Noticing his save, begins to do the shuffle.

*SMACK*

John Austin hits him with a dropkick sending him over the top rope, gaining the first elimination of the night. In the other side of the ring, we see The XXX Listers prancing around the ring, setting off more party poppers and singing "Eye of the Tiger". Sean Falcon happens to be in the same ring as the three, and still annoyed by their earlier interruption. Falcon walks towards the three, before he gets stopped by Keegan-Michael Key. He begins to talk to him, while placing his arm across his shoulder blades. Falcon quickly grabs the same arm, twisting it and causing him to let out a ear shattering scream. Suddenly, Jake Willis, freaks out and jumps over the top rope, over the barricade and out the arena. Not sure what that was about. Falcon proceeds to lift Key into the air, tossing him over the top rope for the elimination. Falcon then turns his attention back to the XXX Listers, but they have proceeded to the other ring. He sees them now enjoying the company of Mr. XWF. The four then slide under the bottom rope, and start handing out hats and part horns to the fans. Mind you, they are not eliminated, since they didn't go over the top rope.

Back in Juan's side of the action, we see various wrestlers battling each other. Captain Extreme and Baalberith are double-teaming LJ, while IcePik gets stevefinch pinned in the corner. Juan starts scoping the ring, looking for an easy elimination. He quickly comes across...

Meyer: "Who is that?"

Lighning: "I think that's.......Peter Gilmore?"

Meyer: "No, I think that's a woman."

Lightning: "Is that.....oh my god it's Peter Gilmore's mom!"

Meyer: "What the hell is she doing here?"

Juan walks over to an obviously frightened Peter Gilmore's mom. He walks over and attempts to console her.

Meyer: "At least he's showing some compassion for the poor lady."

Then, Caliban runs over and clotheslines her over the top rope. Peter Gilmore's mom lands hard on the outside of the ring, showing obvious pain in her back. Suddenly, the crowd goes silent, and all the fighting in the ring stops. Every single wrestler in the ring turns towards Caliban, who is jumping up and down celebrating his elimination. He stops and turns towards the now silent group of Superstars.

Lightning: "Oh boy..."

Meyer: "Oh boy what?"

Lightning: "He's fucked."

Just then, Juan grabs Caliban by the arm and throws him towards LJ, who hits his Saving Grace. As Caliban lays on the mat, Cam Lang hits his 450 splash. Caliban the gets pulled up by DShadow and receive a Shadow Stunner, followed by a Lennox Drop. After Lennox rolls away from Caliban, he gets picked up by Juan. Juan takes him by the throat and throws him into the corner. He brings him to the top rope, while he stands on the middle rope. He wraps his right hand around his neck, lifts him up and chokeslams him on top of the steel steps.

Meyer: "WOW! Just...that was brutal."

Lightning: "We may be insane, but we have morals here in the XWF."

Meyer: "Really? What do you call that event earlier, revenge?"

Lightning: "Not revenge...punishment."

The fighting then resumes after the violent punishment to Caliban. We now see The Messenger fighting with darkcloud near the middle ropes. Messenger picks up darkcloud and drops him on his jewels. Overcome with pain, he drops into the ring and remains down for a moment. Messenger then heads towards a nearby corner and climbs up. Tyrone runs up towards Messenger and begins trading punches. As they continue to trade punches, Falcon sees a prime opportunity. He runs over, and using his mammoth hands, pushes both Messenger and Tyrone over the top rope. Shortly after, Adam Rollins takes a running elbow to the back of Falcon's head. As Falcon spins around in the corner, Rollins delivers a series of punches. He then steps back to charge him, but gets grabbed, by Juan and thrown over the top rope. Juan then turns to find Hickster and his right fist. Hickster lands shot after shot on Juan, putting him on the ropes. Hickster leans back and hits Juan with a hard right sending him over the top rope!

Lightning: "Juan is...no wait! He didn't go over. Only his cape went completely over, he's still in this!"

Hickster is celebrating his "elimination", when Juan spins him around and hits him with a low blow. He then tosses him over the top rope. He tries to collect himself, when Corino appears on the top turnbuckle. Preparing to jump, Juan throws his weight on the ropes causing him to drop to his bottom. As Corino sits there, Juan dropkicks him over the pole, eliminating him in the process.

Meyer: "Another elimination for Juan. He's on a roll right now."

Lightning: "He wants to prove he's the best in an impossible situation. He's doing that right now, we will be right back."

*UPDATE*
Asmodeus
Lebron James
Shocker
Sean Falcon
John Austin
John Travolta
Jim Parsons
NPH
Mr. XWF
Juan Madison
Baalberith
ultimate mystery
Captain Extreme
darkcloud
IcePik
stevefinch
JohnnyXtreme
Cam Lang
Smoke Man
LJ the savior
matt lennox
SokolovxxRed
Elisha
DShadows
24 REMAINING

Meyer: "We're back, and lucky for you as well. No eliminations happened during the break, but it looks like one is about to happen right now."

Falcon is getting triple teamed by the XXX Listers, who have managed to return to the ring after giving out their phone numbers to roughly thirty women and six men. They then pick him up, giving him a triple powerbomb! They then celebrate with a bottle of baby oil and some Little Caesars pizzas. They slide back out of the ring, under the bottom rope of course, and go back to party time with the fans. We then turn our attention back to John Austin. He is trading blows with Mr. XWF, both of which are getting fairly bruised from the hits. The collectively throw rights, hooking each other in the jaw. They both fall to the mat, both seeming to be knocked out cold. IcePik and stevefinch notice this and walk over to Mr. XWF. They both attempt to lift him up, to toss him over the top rope. As they are lifting him, they notice the bulge in his pants. Out of curiosity, IcePik looks at it and notices it moving violently. He proceeds to drop him, fearing what he was doing was getting him aroused. Then, what looks like a shark, reaches up and grabs him around the neck and throws him over the top rope. Stevefinch freaks out as well, before being grabbed by the same "shark" and thrown over the top rope as well. The "shark" then reseeds into Mr. XWF's pants.

Meyer: "What the hell was that?"

Lightning: "I know think I wanna know what that was."

Meyer: "Hopefully it doesn't come back."

We then see Elisha and Shocker battling in the middle of the ring, when Lennox comes over and levels Shocker onto the mat. He then lands multiple strike to the head, while Elisha lands kicks on Shocker's mid-section. Lennox get up and lifts Shocker up over the top rope, but Shocker wrestles down to avoid the elimination. Elisha goes to hit Shocker, who ducks, and hits Lennox sending him over the top rope. As Elisha looks on, Shocker flips Elisha over the top top for his own elimination.

Lightning: "Two quick eliminations, good job bro!"

Meyer: "Not for long it seems."

Shocker is now up against the ropes, this time with Cam Lang and SokolovxxRed attempting to flip him over the top rope. Shocker fights to stay in the match, landing punches to the back of both men's head. They both let up, before Juan dropkicks Shocker over the top rope. He then turns to both Cam and Sokolovxx, landing punches successful back and forth between both men. As he gets fired up, he gets ready to eliminate Cam, when Smoke Man runs in with a snap DDT. Smoke then turns to Sokolovxx and tosses him over the top rope. He then turns to Cam and tosses him over as well. Smoke continues by walking to Juan, when he get blindsided by Lebron James. Lebron hits Smoke with a heavy chop and a kick to the gut. He then picks up Smoke and walks towards the rope. He then drops him, but Smoke lands on the apron. Smoke is eliminated, but he is still hanging onto Lebron. Lebron tries to fight him off the aviod getting eliminated, when DShadow jumps over the rope. He grabs Lebron around the neck and Shadow and Smoke suplex him to the mat below. Shadow then attempts to return to the ring, but it stopped by the ringside officials. Not paying attention, Shadows had eliminated himself, much to the amusement of the XXX Listers.

Lightning: "This is starting to get intense, we will be right back"

**UPDATE**
Asmodeus
Sean Falcon
John Austin
John Travolta
Jim Parsons
NPH
Mr. XWF
Juan Madison
Baalberith
ultimate mystery
Captain Extreme
darkcloud
JohnnyXtreme
LJ the savior
14 REMAINING

Meyer: "We're back and its starting to get to the later stages of this match."

Lightning: "Yes, we are done to just fifteen men left in this thing"

We go back to the ring, and see the XXX Listers are now an active force in the match. They first target ultimate mystery, and Party Bomb him over the top rope. They then turn their attention to Johnny Xtreme and LJ. Travolta and Parsons are working over Xtreme with multiple body shots, before Parsons hits him with a swift kick to the head. He drops to the mat while they use more party poppers. NPH hits LJ with a deck of cards before pushing him over the top rope. At the same time, Travolta and Parsons dump Xtreme over the top rope as well. The three begin to celebrate, as Mr. XWF and Juan battle it out in one ring all alone. Finally, for the first time in the match, Asmodeus makes his presences know. He comes out of his dark corner, leveling darkcloud with a dropkick. Getting back to his feet, he sees Baalberith and make contact with his knee caps. He strikes Baalberith hard in the back of his knees with stiff kicks. Baa drops to the ground, unable to stand after all those shots. Asmodeus then gets spun around by Captain Extreme as they trade blows. Falcon joins into the fray with his own left hands at Asmodeus. Then, on the other side of the ring...

Lightning: "Here it comes!"

John Austin has darkcloud on the ropes. He hits him with repeated right hands, until one hard left sends him over the ropes, and the bell rings.

*DING DING DING*

The crowd lets out a see of cheers as we have finally gotten down to ten. Lightning rises from the new announcer's table, "Table"...

Lightning: "We are now down to the final ten. Eliminations can only occur by pinfall or submission. This will continue until we are down to two. Ring the bell"

*DING DING DING*

**UPDATE**
Asmodeus
Sean Falcon
John Austin
John Travolta
Jim Parsons
NPH
Mr. XWF
Juan Madison
Baalberith
Captain Extreme
10 REMAINING

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Lightning's post:
(09-01-2013), (09-01-2013), Chris MacBeth (09-01-2013), John Austin (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Mr. XWF (09-02-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-01-2013, 04:47 PM

Hell yeah, I came, fought, and exited like a badass!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-01-2013, 09:01 PM

But...you still lost before the final 14 lol
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-02-2013, 02:54 AM

(09-01-2013, 08:55 PM)DShadows Said: wait did i sign up for this? or did you just use David and Sokolov? im not mad or anything if anything im mad at myself and forgetting that i signed up and didnt rp lol

OOC: No I didn't either, lol. Wanted to fill up room obviously Tongue

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-02-2013, 03:39 AM

Just so you know...I used guys that signed up, but didn't Rp to fill the match out

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-02-2013, 03:41 AM

...I signed up? Confused

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-02-2013, 03:57 AM

Lol...yep. you were literally the second one to sign up on the booking board. Everyone in the match either signed up and did t rp, actually rped for the match, or hasn't been ac tive for at least a month. With the obvious exception of peter gilmore's mom. That was just for the hell of it

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-02-2013, 04:04 AM

(09-02-2013, 03:57 AM)Lightning Said: Lol...yep. you were literally the second one to sign up on the booking board. Everyone in the match either signed up and did t rp, actually rped for the match, or hasn't been ac tive for at least a month. With the obvious exception of peter gilmore's mom. That was just for the hell of it

Note to self: Don't sign up for every fucking event when you're not even properly activated in the forum.

Awesome event anyway. I enjoyed every part of it Big Grin

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Lightning (09-02-2013)