Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-02-2013, 09:05 AM

^ I kinda figured he did. Appreciate you pointing that out Jessie. It's almost pathetic really. He got banned the first time for doing this crap for RPs for a one on one me and him were going to have and now he does it again for multiple matches including ours. Pathetic. Not to toot my own horn or sound arrogant or anything, but I think me and Lennox would have kicked their/Ion's ass in the match anyways just like I would have kicked his ass in that one on one anyways. Just pisses me off that another week of hard work is in a way wasted because of this punk. Anyways, this is the last time Ill post on the subject. I got to concentrate on my/Kyle's RPs for Jessie's upcoming Shove-It, got my work cut out for me there lol

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-02-2013)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-02-2013, 09:41 AM

You would think if he was smart enough, he wouldn't pull work from popular sites. I mean I'm on bleacher report multiple times a day, and had I been reading his stuff more, could easily see the changes. This is just sad, but its a new week. Time to move on and wait for our next immature kid try being bigger then their skill set.

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lightning's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-02-2013), Rebel (09-02-2013), Smoke (09-02-2013)