Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Finding the Truth, behind her darkness (Alexandra 2 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2013, 02:21 AM

Alexandra walked through the abandoned theme park, finding ways to prepare for her match. She jogged around the sidewalk, finding ways to move quickly around the huge pots that used to have trees or flowers in them. Up onto benches, and jumping back off, moments before they would crack, she kept moving, trying to keep the pace she had built up. Visions of all the things that had gone on between her and Nova, played in her mind like an endless loop movie, until the change, everything was fine, then… slowly they began to drift apart, she couldn’t help but feel it was her fault. But she couldn’t think like that right now. Her greatest crime, defending someone she felt would have her back. She shook her head, trying to fight off the nightmare from before. She leaned onto the railing of one of the buildings, facing away from the walkways. She began to stare at the wall in front of her, some spots having graffiti from those who had been brave enough to enter here. She focused on the paint where it began to chip, revealing the paint job behind it. She didn’t realize how long she stared at it, but she soon saw the sun going down on the horizon. She didn’t hear Zak as he crept up behind her. She continued to stare at the wall until his voice reached her ears.

“My broken angel…” She turned around to face him, her eyes conveying to him her far off look. “What is wrong?”

She stepped down walking towards him, her leg seeming better. She looked at him for a few moments before she spoke.

“Just a nightmare Zak, nothing to worry about, I can assure you, it’s something that will ever happen.” She looks towards the park. “Micah said that I could train here, that it would help. I’m starting to think she’s right.”

She looked up at him, not speaking, listening to the silence around them. Wind ripped through hair, and his voice rang out.

“Mind your leg.”

That would be Zak’s only warning. Blood pouring from her leg would cause more issues than they needed right now.

“Zak, I don’t know what you did, but my leg feels better.”

Bows his head with a smile, “Just simply one hell of a butler.”

“Yes, but…when I woke up this morning,” She leaned down to reveal her leg, the cut had healed, now it was nothing more than a scar, “I was like this.”

She walked a bit ahead of him, not sure what she would find just beyond the swings and carousel. Honestly, that’s as far as she had gone. She wondered if he was still standing there, or if he was inches behind her. She stopped walking and didn’t look back. Zak was right behind her, she could feel his breath on her neck. She moved a step forward, knowing what was about to happen, the chase, he was going to push her beyond the confines of her form. She was going to have to bust through everything she was feeling physically and emotionally. She was going to have to push past all that. In this very moment, this wasn’t training; this was a fight for survival.

“Sometimes the way to remember who you really are is to retrace your steps Mon Ange. Go back to the beginning and accept when it was you took your true path. Perhaps fear will help you find that inner strength, I know is in there. You just let a man break your spirit. He took a woman who was amazingly evil, and turned her into a mewling quim. Well, I intend to undo all the good he brought into you, and return you to who you once were.”

Alexandra’s eyes fluttered open, hearing the words he hadn’t muttered to her in years. Her heart pounded in her chest, he chuckled evilly. She looked into the darkening fairgrounds, and took off in a run, cutting through the giant swings, sending them flying back at him as she jumped over the railing, taking off towards the rollercoaster sitting at the far end of the park. He used his speed to get in front of her, and slammed her against the booth that she had just ran past, nipping at her neck, she brought her arms up and knocked his off, she kicked at his legs, causing him to fall backwards quickly, but he did a basic kip up and spun around where she jumped as his legs swung at hers. He growled low in his chest and she kicked at him, this time with a furious onslaught of attacks. Still she held back some. She broke away from him, taking off in another run, past the “spider” ride, and towards the bumper cars. She scaled the retaining all and ran across, noticing the cars in the way, she froze for a moment, looking around. She heard something rustle in the bushes. She crouched down, hiding behind a wall, hoping he wouldn’t find her.

“Come on Ally, you can’t hide forever. You are trying my patience.”

She shook for a moment and remembered this was Zak. She slipped out from behind it, and jumped over the fence, onto his back. He bit at her hands, but she jumped off of him, flipping onto the fence railing of a ride, holding onto the bar above it, she balanced there, before dropping down into a squatting position, holding onto the same rail her feet rested on. Her head cocked to the side and she looked at him, inquisitively.

“Is that the best you have demon?”

He looked at Alexandra for a moment a spark crossed her eyes. He had seen it before, a very long time ago. It was followed rather quickly by that cold stare that only she could give. There was no warmth behind her eyes, no joy found there in. Just darkness and cold, the girl he had seen earlier was changing before his very eyes. She was once again becoming herself. This metamorphosis couldn’t have come soon enough. For tomorrow, she would face the hardest battle yet. She jumped off the railing and ran towards the rollercoaster, slipping underneath the track and pulling herself up through one of the holes. Once on the steps that headed up to the top of the first hill, she turned to look at Zak, who stood between her and the way back down.

"Come now, do not attempt that. You are not brave enough.”

Zak taunted her; he had a sick twisted smirk on his lips. He chuckled and honestly it chilled her to the bone, but she wouldn’t admit it openly. She fought back the shudder that threatened to break free. Steeling her nerves again, she spoke.

“I must do this, to find that part of me which was lost.”

Alexandra darted towards him, jumping to the other side, before slipping back across, slamming Zak down against the tracks, and standing over him with her fist raised. Zak looked up at her and flipped her so that he was on top of her and they slid down a bit, and he slapped her hard across the face, before laughing for a moment, he stood, pulling her up and slamming her against the last part of the metal railing.

“Do you honestly think he’s going to go easy on you?”

“No.”

Alexandra back kicked, sending Zak into the other side of it, before she ran down the stairs, Zak hot on the trail behind her. Once on the platform where the cars sat, she spun around, just in time to get slammed into the control booth.

“Fuck!”

She pressed against him and he threw her off. She came back at him again, kicking and throwing a few punches. A punch connects with the side of his face and blood flows from his lip. His eyes go cold and he glares at Alexandra. He licks his lip, tasting the blood that pooled there in the corner of his mouth. Alexandra was crouched low, her hand resting on the cement. He grabbed a hand full of her hair and threw her into one of the cars. He leaned over her, his lips scarily close to her neck, before he whispers in her ear.

“Gotcha.”

“No you don’t.”

Alexandra punches him in the midsection; no doubt his ribs buckled a second. Zak stumbles back a second and Alexandra runs further making it off the platform of the ride and landing in the grass right by where she pulled herself up onto the tracks. Zak was right behind her however and tackled her to the ground. He pinned her to the ground, his voice coming out in a growl.

“Was this enough? HAVE YOU HAD YOUR FILL ALEXANDRA?”

Zak’s legs slipped between hers and she shuddered, his hands pinned her arms to the ground by her wrists. He lowered his head to her neck thinking of grazing the skin, but doesn’t. He pulls back, standing, before grabbing her wrist and bringing her to her feet. Her eyes are cold when she looks at him.

“You’re ready.”

She looked up at the moon as it shone down on them.

“I’m ready, to show him exactly what happens when you cross the moon’s daughter. Tomorrow I will show him that without the moon, the tides wouldn’t roll, the planets and stars would be unaligned. I will show him the new me.”

With training done, it was time to relax. She had a full day ahead of her. For now she would rest, and try to fight of the nightmare she had been having.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Christine Nash (09-01-2013), MattWard (09-01-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)