Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unchained (Radio reply)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2013, 06:20 PM

[Image: VegasStrip1.jpg]

The sound of an arrow slicing through the air broke the still night. A scream followed and I stilled, the only thing moving was my hair in the wind. Blood filled my nose and I smiled, jumping off the top of the building and landing in the ally. I sniffed and looked around, tucking the bow in my back. There…I moved slightly and stared at the kid, my head cocked.

“You fucking BITCH!”

I just smiled and bent down,“Yeah…I know.”

I grabbed him and threw him against the wall, my fangs digging in his throat and draining him of blood. His lifeless body fell to the ally floor with a thud and I dragged my hand across my lips. Well…that was a better hunt then…Another scream caught my attention and I climbed back up the building, looking around. I watched a man run off, caring a bag and covered in blood. It didn’t seem right so I drew back another arrow, waiting until he was just about the turn the corner when I let it go, watching with a smirk as it shot through his head and his dead body dropped like a sack of potatoes. I knew I had to get out of there since I heard the sirens of cop cars heading in my direction.

Finally jumping over the top of the main gate of the Park, I landed with a hard thud and rolled onto my back, laughing. A shadow covered my face and I looked up at him, my laugher not dying down.

“Enjoy yourself?”

I nodded and Radio held out his hand, pulling me up and against his chest.

“I forgot how it was to hunt with a bow. It felt pretty good.”

Radio smirked and picked up a rock, throwing it into a large bush and causing several birds to take off. I reacted quickly, pulling out three arrows and cocking them back, letting them go without hesitation. Six birds ended up falling to the ground, two on each arrow. Radio’s eyes widened as he looked at the kill and then back at me, like he either remembered something or I managed to shock my timejumper.

“What?”

I cocked my head, waiting for his reply.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013), Mr. Radio (08-31-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-31-2013, 06:37 PM

Radio smiles, he takes a deep breath and walks over to one of the arrows with two birds on it. He rips the birds off and examines the arrow.

ya know, I haven't seen or met anyone with as great as accuracy as that since my Brother...Shawn...He wasn't exactly my Blood Relative, but we were so close that we called each other brothers. I don't want to bore you with my stories. I'm just happy to be here with you Micah. I love being around you, not just because you calm the demon inside me. But because I love the way you move, the way you talk, the way you can scare the living out of people.

Radio still having the bloody arrow in hand quickly throws it sideways piercing a squirrels torso without even looking.

I also am very accurate. I was fathered by the greatest General to ever breath in this Galaxy. better than everyone from Hannibal Barca all the way to Cyrus the great. I know a lot of history on earth's people, gotta do something to past the time. Before I met you all I did was either read books, walk around to suppress my anger, or talk trash about the guys. I have something to look forward to when I wake up, I have someone to go see when I feel down or alone. Now enough of that, now show me what you can do with that bow.

Radio crosses his arm's and smiles and smiles at Micah.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-31-2013, 07:34 PM

I smiled and lunged, pushing him against the wall and shoving the bow into his throat. My breath ghosted against his lips and I pushed my lips against his softly.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 08:54 PM

their lips pulled away and radio was speechless for the first time ever. He just stood their with Micah leaned up against him just smiling and gazing into her eyes.

hehe...That's a nice ability you got there.

Radio put's his right hand on the back of Micah's head and pull's her in for another kiss.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-31-2013, 09:09 PM

Discarding the bow, I pressed myself closer to him. Moaning softly into the second kiss. Oh could this man kiss. I pulled back slightly, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck..."

He chuckled softly and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"What else are you talented in?"

I smiled softly, lightly dragging my fingers down his chest.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 09:46 AM

Radio looked down at Micah's fingers and grinned but also raised an eyebrow. He grabbed her wrist lightly and moved it back up to his chest.

I'm not sure what you were going for there, but I just can't let you do that Micah. I would rather not almost lose my...Penis, The other Vampire I knew tried to Rip it off, with her mouth. Im not saying thats where you were going but, Fuck...I dont really know how im getting myself out of this one. Oh wait, I know.

Radio pushes micah onto the tree and Starts Kissing her in a way only a Commander would know how.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-01-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-01-2013, 09:59 AM

My eyes widened, glowed and I gasped, swallowing my own moan and feeling my demon purr and take some control. Dominate...That's what he was, extremely dominate and fuck if it did not please her. His aura changed slightly, black now tinged the edges of his dominating silver and blue. I kissed back, submitting almost instantly.

My hands gripped his shirt and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him tighter against me as I forced myself to pull away.

"Michael..."

Radio's first name spilled out of my mouth in a moan and he pulled away from my neck, "Say it again."

"Michael..."

Radio's eyes held that bright green glow along the edges and he kissed me again, swallowing my moan. He pulled back and pressed his forehead against mine, his breath ghosting my lips. I lightly ran my hand across his cheek and he opened his eyes, making me shiver against him.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 01:50 PM

Wow, I don't think I've ever felt this way before... what I'm about to say might possibly be the first time I've ever said this.

Radio looks Micah right in the eyes and utters three words
I Love You
[Image: tumblr_md8c59juol1rf8sxjo1_500.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-01-2013, 02:10 PM

My breath caught in my throat and I shook slightly.

"W-W-W-W-What?"

"I love you."

I felt tears in my eyes and I hugged him tightly.

"Micah?"

"Never leave me behind. Never go where I can't...because I love you."

I pulled back and felt the tears drip down my cheeks. Smiling brightly, I kissed him, my hands running down his chest and slipping under his shirt, scratching his firm stomach lightly.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 06:21 PM

Radio wipes her tears away and smiles.

I know It was just all of a sudden but, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I Caress you, a thousand amorous caresses take possession of me.

Radio put's his hand on her cheek and kisses her forehead lightly and then looks back in her eyes.

You know you're in love When you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-01-2013, 06:50 PM

I laughed softly and extended a claw, slicing up his shirt so I had more room to touch his chest.

"That was my favorite shirt."

"I'll buy you another one."

I smiled and was memorized by the scars that littered his chest.

"Your scars...are they from your wars?"

I looked up at Michael, lightly fingering the scars. His eyes fluttered slightly and I giggled softly before leaning towards his ear.

"If you want to claim me...then do it. It's taking so much for me not to claim you, to mark you."

I growled softly, noticing one scar that looked familiar..."That other vampire..."

Radio's arms tighted as I shook, moving my head down so it rested on his shoulder.

"Distract me...please..."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 08:53 PM

How would you Suggest I Claim you?

Radio moves his so he can see Micah.

I can distract you but, Im not sure what you mean by distract. If you want to just sit her under the stars all night, I would be fine with that. About that marking stuff...

Radio bends his neck so he can look at Micah.

Im not sure what that means, i dont completely understand Vampiric Stuff. Could you, Tell me what Marking means?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-01-2013, 09:10 PM

"You have scars, marks from that other vampire...while some races of vampire don't care about the marks...the females of my race do. You may not care but it bugs me. That some other female marked you as hers and even though she's dead, its still a claiming mark."

He nodded and we sat down under the tree. His back pressed to it and me curled in his lap.

"Now..you claiming me...I should have just put it in human terms...but anyway...I'm yours and I will be yours until you don't want me anymore so whatever fantasy you have in your head. Act on it. It'll be rare that I would tell you no."

I laughed as Michael realized what I was talking about, "Sex."

"Yep. It's the only way I can think of you claiming me unless you have some fangs hidden away from when they brought you back..."

I smiled and ran my hand up and down his chest, "Can you tell me what it was like...the place you called home before you came here?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 09:54 PM

Radio looks into the sky and smiles.

My Home Planet, Gado. It was beautiful, it had many people that loved their lives. The buildings, the nature, the people, everything was beautiful...The Centurions changed all of that. Everything was burned or exploded. The Capital, Mara, it was hit hard. Me and one other soldier were the only ones still in it after they left. A good amount of civilians escaped but, not a lot. It was the worst day of my life. I guess i should say will. I miss my planet, It really sucks that I had to leave it when I did. I guess things turned out for the best. I met you, Ally, And found out Humans act. I dont like Humans, They're ignorant fools. You however, You attracted me, Thats saying something.

Radio Puts his arm around Micah.

I want to claim you but there is a problem with that. Having intercourse with a Vampire and me being a Gadoan. It, lets just say it'll...how do i put this? It will hurt. Both of us. When Gadoan's have sex we umm, its like humans but we uh, this will sound strange but once we are inside of eachother, we tend to connect our body Temperatures. What im saying is you will become hot and I will become cold.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-01-2013, 10:15 PM

I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed, "If you connect body temperatures...then we would just balance each other out...I would take some of your heat and you would take part of my cold and a little pain never hurt anyone...besides..."

I ast up, pulling my shirt off and taking his hand, placing it on my chest. He jumped slightly when he felt my heart's soft, slow beat.

"Father is a bit forgiving when it comes to us Nightchildren being turned against our will. If you were to touch Zak, he would feel like ice. I guess its why I have a hard time killing just anyone..."

I curled back into his arms, imaging his home.

"Have you ever wondered...what would happen if you could go back to your home...in this time...and tried to change it? Do you think it would make a difference?"

I knew what it was like to not have a home, Zak and I have moved around so much that living in abandoned parks and abandoned manors have become the norm.

"I don't think I would want to change anything about my past now...it led me here to you and I would be so scared if I changed just one small thing...that I would never get to be in your arms."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2013, 04:48 PM

Radio looks into the stars and smiles.

One day, I'll return. For now, I'm going to spend my days here on earth with you. I hated this planet so much but now, now I have a good reason to want to stay longer. You make me happy.

Radio Puts his head on micah's shoulder and kisses her neck.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs (09-02-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-02-2013, 05:00 PM

I gasped and moaned softly, my eyes closing slightly as my hand ran through his hair.

"Do you think I could go with you? To see your home? I know you had a life there...with a mate and a child...but do you think it would be okay?"

My other hand went down his back, enjoying the feel of his muscles flexing and relaxing until my touch.

"I've never thought I could feel like this again...not after the change or losing my son...I owe you so much, Michael.."

He smiled and nibbled slightly on my neck, stealing another moan and causing my back to arch slightly.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2013, 05:22 PM

Radio lifts his head. He sighs and his eyes flash brigh green for only a second.

Its hard to explain...but once i do return, whenever that is. Lets just say im not suppose to be here or there. I know its not good to keep things from your partner, but i prefer not to talk about what happened. At least not yet.

Radio pulls micah's hair back and they look at eachother.

we have a little too much in common. We both have lost a child, have turned into something evil. thats probably why we found eachother.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-02-2013, 05:30 PM

A whimper escaped my throat and I shivered, my eyes flashing black for a minute before snapping back to green.

"It's not bad to evil, depending on who's flesh lies under your claws. We were meant to find each other and I'll be here to listen whenever you want to talk. For now...we just need to find out why."

I reached out, pulling him closer and pressing my lips against his. Only problem is that it pulled him away from the tree, causing us both to fall into the grass.

Hate Post Like Post