Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Annoyance (RP 6)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-31-2013, 10:51 AM

Radio is found right outside the back exit to the Nationwide Area. An interviewer runs up to him and hands him a mic and nods his head. Radio looks down at the mic and back up to the camera.

It appears as if I'm getting camera time and I'm just sitting out here waiting for the event to start here in a few hours. My confidence level is at an all time high, I know I'm going to beat Swift Ion, I know I'm going to go on and beat Novey for the TV title. Plus tonight I have to look good and win. For those who don't know me and Micah Jacobs have a "thing" going on. I can't look bad in front of her, I don't disappoint my women like Swift does, If you know what I mean. I like being around Micah because she calm's me when I'm around her. Right now I'm one angry motherfucker! Micah isn't around so right now, I'm going to let everything out about every thing I absolutely hate about Swift Ion! first, He is an annoying little punk who THINKS he can beat just about anyone in XWF well just show everyone his current record right now. He's all mumble and no action. sure, he does flips and shit in the ring but that only leads right dead center into someone's finishing maneuver. His idiotic promo's make no sense to me at least, All he does is mumble on and on about oh, i'm the best wrestler ever I have the Power! blah,blah,blah. He is annoying, seriously I don't know how many times I am going to say this about him but he doesn't know what the fuck he is saying more than half the time. I mean he said that a Championship is a title he has never held in XWF. What?! Couldn't he have just said that he has never held a title in XWF? Listen swift, I know you are just trying to hype up our match by saying that this so called "fued" is going to be the most entertaining. I'm going to correct you and say that this isn't a feud, this is a one sided beat down. A Feud usually lasts quite some time. You and me and hating each other is only lasting until tonight kid, I'm going to beat you and then I'm going to be done with you.

Oh, and Swift never use Mr. Radio references for what you decide to call your promo, It irks the shit out of me. Up in the air and Transmission is up, Up in the air is a song that is on the same CD as my theme song and Transmission is up is his way of trying to make fun of my "End Transmission" thing I do sometimes. An older Promo of his was probably the worst rambling I have ever seen. You were rambling on about random shit again! Who the Fuck Is Vinny Mac?! Randy Orton? Isn't he from that WWF crap?! and John Cena also a WWF wrestler I believe. Why Swift Ion used them in a XWF promo, I will never fucking know or understand. Then he said I have a fucking Scowl?! I don't have a fucking scowl! I have beautiful smile! Not right now because Talking about Swift Ion Raises my Blood so high that it is metaphorically leaking out of my skin. Here's the part that made me lay my hand upon my face so hard that it left a mark. Novey would raise his hand and then Ally would come in and Powerbomb me...She's my friend you fucking Twat! She might come out but if she was going to come out and powerbomb some one, it would most certainly be you. oh, and when in the hell did Cm punk matter? yeah, he was here at one point but did anyone really fucking care? not enough for it to amplify Madness's rating!

Swift I'm flattered that you called me the top heel in XWF, I do like to say that about myself sometimes too but...that's Madison's title... Then he mentioned CM punk again...He hasn't been seen around here for a couple months if I'm correct. When he was still around he was never a baby face, right? even if he was he definitely wasn't the top one! oh, and you will never be the top Face in this business as long as you keep fucking sucking! Maybe you should try and be more like Angelus and then if you can get as popular as that prick then come talk to me. finally in this promo he said my Transmission will be up. Will it really?! My Transmission but be up! I need some one to hear my pleas and blow this god forsaken world up. When the day comes...I'm taking Micah and getting the hell out of here. Swift you want a ride you can try and hold on to the wings, I'm sure you won't blow up in space or anything... I'm not even going to talk about his Up In the Air promo...oh god, that. Did you guys know that I'm a 25/7 champion? Well according to Swift I am. and did Lightning change the name of Thunder Bowl to survivor series or did Swift just start thinking about WWF again? doesn't matter, the fact is...
Swift Ion Sucks!

End Transmission...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (08-31-2013), John_Black (08-31-2013), Minxs (08-31-2013)