Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Within You (Alexandra's 1 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2013, 01:20 AM

Alexandra was sitting in a chair, her eyes fixed on the camera. You could tell she was under pressure, like someone was watching her every move.

"This video is being recorded from a top secret location. Don't try to look for me; you won’t be able to find me." Alexandra sighs. "Rest assured I am safe and sound. I have been informed that any attempt to save me will be foiled. No I am not out being a harlot, like people want to think. But I have been told that should anyone try, they would regret it."

Alexandra sighed again, this time, steeling her nerves to what she was going to have to say now.

"An old phrase comes to mind, 'It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.' That kind of love you don’t always find. That love that is a reckless abandon that love that you would risk it all for, that you would sacrifice yourself for. That kind of love I offered you, the kind I gave so freely, never asking for anything in return."

She shook her head.

"The girl you are stepping into the ring with isn't that girl. That girl was weak; she was bewitched by the thought of a fairy tale. She was lost in wonderment at the world you had shown her. She was entranced by you; she felt that you would hold her close. The girl you are getting in that ring is the girl her father taught her to be. I’m going into this match to win. Everything I did, I did to prove to you that I was worthy enough to be the one next to you. Now I've learned, I didn't need to prove anything.. to anyone.. I am powerful, I am frightening, and now, everyone will see, I'm not to be taken lightly."

Alexandra shuddered as someone walked around her in a black hooded robe and a black masquerade mask on their face. It was someone tall, too tall to be a woman. The person made his way around her and stood behind her, pulling her up against him, out of the seat. She shuddered, still not wanting to be close to anyone, still afraid of anyone touching her.

“Nova, you and I have had some of the best times together, so to sit here and trash talk you would be wrong of me. And that’s not what I am going to do.”

The guys arm around her slid up to cup around her throat as he growled into her ear.

“Yes you are.”

“No I will not. You will have to kill me first.”

Alexandra shuddered, trying to pull away from the man. He let go over her and she rubbed her throat looking at him, before turning back to the camera. The man spoke again, this time; his words cut her like knives.

“Tell him how the fight the two of you had hurt you. Tell him of the pain you felt in your heart, when he told you that he wouldn’t defend you against a man, even though he claims to love you so much, so much that he says it’s with all of his heart. TELL HIM! Tell him how many night’s you’ve lied awake, crying silently into your pillow. Tell him about how love made you weak. TELL HIM WHAT YOU SACRIFICED TO BRING HIM BACK.”

Alexandra shook violently. She didn’t want to tell him these things. Saying those words would give too much power to them. She was strong. Stronger than all of these words, and she would overcome it all her demons. This was merely a sanctioned match, no matter how much everyone around her wanted her to go all out on Nova, no matter how much he expected her too, that isn’t who she was.

“You are going to tell the truth Alexandra, if it’s the last thing you do on this earth.”

Alexandra shook her head, trying to fight back the urge to scream out. She knew something had changed. Something was different about her and Nova. They were changed people. The link she felt to him was gone; it was as if he had severed it. She could feel nothing from him now. She could look to the sky, and the only thing she would feel would be the moon. That’s when it hit her, Nova was gone. She looked at Zak with his cold golden eyes looking back into hers.

“Say it Ally! Tell the truth. You know he’s gone.”

“He’s gone… I felt his warmth leave me. All it left behind was the cold sting of emptiness, the emptiness I will fill with the joy of being uninhibited in the ring. The emptiness I will fill by once again, becoming the monster.”

“I knew it before you did. I’ve known for days Pomme de Sang. I just wanted you to admit it to yourself. You needed to put it out there, you needed to admit it to yourself, and the only way for that to happen, was to verbalize it.”

Zak looked at Alexandra, and she continued to speak about the match, and what was coming. She turned her gaze to the camera.

“Nova... I know you can hear me. I know you are probably watching this and wondering just what I am going to say to insult you. If there was anything I could say to you, it would simply be this. Thank you for showing me that no matter how much you love someone, you shouldn’t change who you are for them. I changed; I changed and tried to save you. Perhaps I shouldn’t have searched for you when you left. Perhaps you and Viola would be happy together. That’s my mistake. But there’s one mistake I won’t make again. I will never let another man make me believe that I can’t defend my friends. I will never again let someone in like that. I will not change who I am. It’s time for me to be who I was meant to be. My path to redemption starts with you. I’ve lost for far too long, it’s time to clean the slate, and start over. It’s time to accept my fate. Perhaps we were meant to fall apart. It was meant to happen long ago, we just ignored it for the momentary rush we got when we were together. But let’s face the truth, you wasted your time with an earth bitch. But this earth bitch, is the one you'll be in the ring with. See you soon, Nova..”

With that Alexandra knocks the camera over walking out of view, however you can hear glass breaking before the camera goes dark.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (08-31-2013), Rain (08-31-2013)