Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
thunderbowl
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-30-2013, 08:22 PM

and then, sitting in his apartment he thought to himself....

"Why am I even doing this?"

Deep down...he knew the answer

The scene cuts into Evan in his apartment....he seems frustrated. With know real reason for it.

God, why should I even bother asking to get booked..only Hey man will actually do it and it is because I am on his roster....what is wrong with me? What do they want from me? A win? Wins don't mean anything to me. I could have 1,000 wins and 0 losses but if I don't stop Madison...all of that will be pointless.

He grabs he hair in frustration. Yanking on it as hard as he can. He then stops after a short time. He calms down and sighs.

What's the point? That isn't going to solve my problems is it? Exactly, no, solving my problems is winning this Thunder bowl..and ending the tyrant of John Madison. That would be a great place to start. Then be a fair king. One that does not use hatred and spite-fullness to gain what he wants. One that has respect for others. One that would lay his life if he had to in order to keep the crown away from Madison.

He stops then looks down at the ground again. He notices something out of place, Evan picks it up to reveal one thing he had cared about deeply.

I am doing this for you. All for you, I would have just been some average business man had I not promised that I would have this name talked about for years to come. Even when I promised that wrestling would've been the last thing I would've thought about doing. All of this to make you proud.

The picture is revealed to be his parents. Who had passed away in a plane accident when the engine started coming apart. 9,559 passengers on that flight. 2 were his parents and one was Evan's Uncle. Nobody of those passengers made it out alive.

I wonder if they were close....when they died. Where were you Joseph? Where were you when that plane crashed.

He lets a tear pass through his eyes but only one. Then he thought to himself....

Why am I even doing this? Would they want me to do this? Is it really worth it.....

He pauses then looks down at the ground

Of course it is.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post