Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Signing (TV #1 Contender Match-RP #7)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-30-2013, 07:21 PM

Ion and Jo Jo are heading to a strip mall in Miami for a autograph signing for fans.

"When XWF elevated me to the matches tomorrow with Mr. Radio, I was in joy because I have a chance to redeem myself also. I thought that the company had put the brakes on any talk of me with a title run. Thankfully, I was wrong. Now, not only is
an Ion-Alexandra feud for the belt going to hopefully happen, after I win, but it also shows that XWF finally has found the right opponent right now for the TV Champion at hand. I bring freshness into the program. I'm not the same old type of opponent that Alexandra, Radio, or anyone has faced in the past. My style differs from the men Radio has seen before in his championship career.
Because of that, this could be one of the better feuds Radio has had in any of his XWF or title reigns. And he is at a stage
in his career where solid booking is the difference between staying near the top of the roster and being mired in the midcard.
Going up against me gives Radio the chance to once again get over with the fans
by going up against one of the most popular stars in XWF not named Lennox or Morrison.
Remember, though, that I'm no spring rooster—Im 24 But I'm performing with a
spark that we all thought had been drained from by others in years."

Ion and Jo Jo are walking into the strip mall holding hands to go to a Autograph Booth.

"Also, a championship is a title that I have never held in XWF. While others have ended their careers with far more
titles than me. It almost would
feel incomplete if i were to hang it up without a major title that has eluded me.
We’ve already gotten a taste of what to expect when the feud goes to the pay-per-view level thanks to their recent matches on free TV. The
matches have been full of back-and-forth action to the point that the outcomes almost were unexpected. Monday night’s meeting
might have been the best so far because the Faze factor has been introduced.
But that’s for the future. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the Ion-Radio ride. It’s going to
be one of the most entertaining of the latter part of 2013."

The camera fades as Ion ad Jo Jo are signing autographs.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post