Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio V Act 2 (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-30-2013, 04:51 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio V
The Defender of the X- Factor?! I was kind of surprised when Jerod said that. That means that "Legacy" is the Strongest of all the Mislans. We now have a chance to defeat the Centurions if we can get Legacy on our team! I remember when Krios told me about the X-Factor so after all that I decided to do some research on it and found out that The X- Factor is somewhere on the Centurions home planet, Cendrike. I asked jerod if getting to Legacy will be any trouble. He told me that it shouldn't be, except if he wasn't there then Legacy would be hostile. I sighed and thought since...Jessica died, we aren't going to be having a doctor aboard. Shawn walked in the room and told me that since we were going to war. We were not going to be able to keep Isaiah on the ship. I slowly got off the bed in pain and walked over to Shawn. I raised my voice asking him why not. He asked me what I would do if The centurions were able to get aboard? What if They blew up the Leviathan? Don't I want a future for my child? I looked down and told him alright. I told Shawn to get Isaiah to the best Family that is looking for a child...I had no one to rely on to watch over my son. No one that is alive or safe. I could send him to the Lazarus station so Doc could take care of him, but That Lazarus station is pretty screwed if the Centurions attack it. Shawn walked out with a heavy sigh and said Yes Commander. I grabbed a Medi shot of the table and jammed it in my neck. not going to lie it didn't feel great but at least it will stop my limp. I took the Elevator to the C.I.C and walked over to the Cockpit not too far from it. Trent asked me how I was doing. I look at him with a are you fucking kidding me face. He put his left hand up and said sorry. Trent has been flying my ship since I got the damn thing. We've gotten pretty close, I would consider him a Brother. I told him to set course for Misla.

We soon arrived on Misla. I went to the med-bay and asked Jerod if he was able to stand and walk to Pyramid 7. He said that he would be fine, Then all of a sudden we heard a loud explosion come from afar. Me, Shawn, and Jerod all ran out of the ship and notices an explosion cloud coming from the west, near all of the Mislan Pyramids. Shawn went back aboard to go grab a Sabre. A Sabre is a four person vehicle that goes extremely fast plus it has a turret on top of it. (It looks kind of like a turbo Speeder from Star Wars.) We all got in and Shawn Drove to the Explosion as quickly as the Sabre could go. Once we Arrived we saw a Mislan and it appears to be a Human fighting in front of Pyramid 7 actually. Me and Shawn grabbed our Rifles and jumped out of the Sabre, I told Jerod to stay in it. I yelled at the human what his name was. I couldn't see him because of the sand flying everywhere. He started shooting at us, I'm not sure why but he was trying to kill us and Legacy. At least I'm pretty sure it was Legacy. I told Shawn to Distract him while I sneak up and tackle him. Shawn started to fire at the man while I crawled through the sand and when I finally got next to him I leaped him only to get booted in the face. The man pointed his gun at me and I finally saw his face and he saw mine as well. I yelled at Shawn to suppress fire. The man laughed and pulled me up. I noticed that Legacy over there stopped firing his gun as well. the man was non other than the Last Living Zeta Squad member! John Shetland!

I asked him what he was doing here. He told me that he came here to collect this Mislan asshole so he can go to Cendrike and blow the Centurion Planet to hell. I told him that He wouldn't be able to do it alone, one because The centurions and their creations practically blew up Gado and Two, Me Shawn, Gunnar who is aboard the ship, and that Mislan over there are Gado's last hope. Possibly even The Galaxies last hope. John Shetland chuckled and said that He's going to join my team to save Gado. I was shocked because I was the first person in almost ten years to even hear from John Shetland. He jumped on the Sabre's turret and said Let's Ride. I waved Jerod over to come talk to Legacy with me. I walked up to Legacy and waited for Jerod to hobble over. As Jerod approached Legacy pulled gun out and shot Jerod right in the head. I pulled my rifle out and pointed it at Legacy. Legacy turned his uhh "head" towards me and told me that there is nothing to be alarmed of. He said that he knew one day that I would arrive and ask him to join my squad to destroy the Centurions. He had to eliminate Jerod so that he can have a new master. I told Legacy that Jerod could've been a strong soldier and you just killed him. Legacy asked me if I would rather have the Defender of the X-Factor or Jerod, who was just a farm boy who joined Command? I sighed and told legacy that we had to at least give him a burial of some sort. Legacy then pointed out a hole a few feet from here. I picked up jerod's corpse and placed it in the hole. Legacy then gathered a bunch of sand and placed it over Jerod's body.

As we walked to the Sabre John Shetland getting trigger happy and started shooting at the Electric Zebra's that run around the deserts of Misla. Legacy took Jerod's spot and we drove back to the ship. Once we got back aboard Legacy told me that he will stay in The main battery so he can upgrade it. John Shetland told me that he will stay in Starboard Observation so he can look at the stars. Me and Shawn and Gunnar gathered around the C.I.C. and talked about what we were going to do next. Shawn said that our best move is to go to the Lazarus station to get some supplies and some more crew members from Doc. Gunnar agreed with Shawn, So that means we are going to the Lazarus station again. Trent set Course for the Lazarus station which is not far from Misla at all really. We arrived at the Lazarus station and was greeted by two guards who checked me, Shawn, and Gunnar for any bacteria before entering. Since we did we had to go through processing and then we met Doc after all that. Doc smiled and asked us what was up. I told him that Gado was practically destroyed and our lives are kind of a living hell right now. Doc scratched his ear and said that he can give us some supples if we needed them if it would help at all. I accepted then asked if he could spare some soldiers for us to have on the Leviathan. He said that he didn't but he did have some extra workers to work in our Drive core and other Engineering areas. I accepted because we were low on people down there. Doc told me that He knows that we can beat the Centurions. He then said that he heard about the Centurions returning with a creation of theirs. It turns out that those Orange creatures are Called Pylonians. They aren't exactly created by the Centurions but they are controlled by Centora. I have a feeling they are going to be extremely difficult to deal with.

We took the supplies and moved the workers down to engineering. We left the station and at least we got some good stuff, workers, and knowledge about the so called "Pylonians" So now we have to deal with Two races trying to kill us, this should be fun. Me and Shawn met in the middle of a hallway while walking to our rooms to get some rest and we started talking. Shawn told me that he knows where Centora is as of right now. I looked shocked I asked him how he found this out. Shawn told me that he has an old accomplice by the name of "Dragon" who is Centora's right hand man all of a sudden. Plus he has a Brute that guards his throne room by the name of Draven. So he should be fun to fight. I then asked Shawn where he thinks Centora is hiding. He said on a Centurion Cruiser outside of Gado, Unfortunately. It may be easy access since their shields are currently down but once we're in we can either make it a suicide mission or we can attempt to steal their power pack which is in the back of their ship, which won't be easy to get to. So we can choose now, Either give our lives by attempting to kill Centora head on, or we can get out partially alive and get the Power pack, Stealing the power pack will shut their shields and gun off permanently. I decided that we will attempt to steal the Power Pack. We will Attack at Dawn.

To Be Continued...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post