Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Execute Operation Gemini (Minx & Mystica reply)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-31-2013, 01:09 PM

I smiled, walking into the clearing again. Another pot of tea and a cup in one hand and a cake with plates in the other.

"Excuse me."

I set the cake down in the middle of the table, setting a plate down in front of each them before setting the tea and cup in front of Mystica.

"I am sorry sir. This tea is meant for Alexandra only. I have taken the liberty of brewing you your own tea."

I smiled and poured the man a new cup, replacing it with the cup in his hand.

"Wait...what?"

"The tea he served himself isn't just Earl Gray. I am a vampire, a demon first and foremost. Did you really believe that I wouldn't have some laced with blood?"

Hot liquid seared my arm and I felt the aura change as I looked at Mystica, "My Lord, it is not respectable for a man of your standing to do a spit take."

Another smile and I cut the cake, setting a piece on each of their plates.

"Alexandra lost a lot of blood and since I do not have an IV and she is unwilling to stay in a hospital, she's been ingesting blood to replace what she has lost."

I stood upright and placed a firm hand on Alexandra's shoulder as she tried to stand.

"That will only aggravate your wound even more."

Smiling between them, I stepped back but close enough in the off chance they wanted something else.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Execute Operation Gemini (Minx & Mystica reply) - by ZakMisery - 08-31-2013, 01:09 PM