Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Execute Operation Gemini (Minx & Mystica reply)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2013, 10:36 AM

Alexandra pulled out her cellphone, dialing a number and holding it to her ear. She waited silently for a few moments, when the person answered she spoke softly.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfj7jbFk2i1rxb8do.gif]

"Execute operation Gemini."

With that she hung up. She made a promise to help her friend, and she would keep that promise. She waited for Minx to show up in her locker room, she knew that it would take the girl long. In her hands she held the letter, hoping Minx could get it to her friend in time. He needed her help.. her help to learn how to... well... they would all see.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2013, 10:43 AM

I took off, jumping from roof to roof just to get to the arena. Not that I couldn't have just driven but this was more fun. I spotted Ally as she walked past an open window and I smiled, jumping off the ledge of the building grabbing the top of the window and sliding in.

"Boo!"

Ally screamed, jumping slightly and turned, her hand over her heart.

"Don't fucking do that!"

I laughed and pushed back up the sunglasses that ended up covering my eyes.

"I had too."

She stared at the glasses before looking back at me, "Aren't those Radio's?"

I blushed softly and nodded, "Yeah...speaking of which...what do I need to do? I left him in the Park and I really wanna get back to him."

Ally laughed at my blush and I watched her reach into her pocket.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-30-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 11:00 AM

Alexandra looked at her cousin, pulling the letter out of her back pocket. It was sealed in an envelope. She looked at it, then at Minx.

"I need you to see that this letter gets to David...I mean Mystica. If not into his hands personally, see to it that it gets into his gearbag."

She starts to turn around when Ally grabs her arm.

"And see to it that Eli, Elisha or any of The Congregation do not see you. That's the most important part."

Minx goes to move again, Ally grabs her.

"Promise me!"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-30-2013, 11:02 AM

With the War Games at a close, Mystica sat in his locker room, contemplating how horridly the night had gone. With Griffin having earned a shot at the King, David knew that he would be in for a rough week. With Monday approaching, he could feel the stress building up in his heart, giving him palpitations.

"Let's go for a walk," Mystica suggested. "Air out these muscles and let you bitch about your sorry life."

And with the monster's suggestion, David took control of himself for once and fled the locker room, moving for the exit at the end of the long, empty hallway. Once outside in the parking lot, he began to wonder when Eli's helicopter would be arriving.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 11:49 AM

*Back with Ally*

"They won't see me...I can promise that but...what about Mystica? What if he's in there and he sees me?"

I cocked my head slightly, my eyes slowly changing from green to black. Yeah...I was gonna need to eat soon.

"He's not apart of them...If he sees you, then hand it to him. Just make sure he gets it."

I nodded and exited the room, looking around before jumping up and climbing into the rafters above me. The faster I got this done, the faster I got to Radio. Silently, I moved through the rafters, avoiding cameras and anything that could warn someone that I was there. Suddenly, I froze...I wasn't even sure where I was going! I mentally slapped myself for not asking. I didn't know these people, for all I knew...there were crosses and holy water in there.

The door below me opened and I watched a man, who looked and smelled older than he was, running like a bat outta hell for the exit. Bad move...I watched him sprint and it just...snapped, completely forgetting all about my mission and caring more about feeding. I took off, staying in the shadows and above him until he came to a stop. I scaled the wall and watched from the ledge, making sure no one else came out before lunging, taking my prey down. He tried to scream out but my hand covered his mouth and I tried taking a bite but he grabbed my hair, pulling me off his back and sending me a few feet in front of him.

A snarl escaped my throat and I caught him with my spear. We wrestled around for a few minutes, him trying to keep my fangs from penetrating his flesh and me...just trying to catch a meal. I wasn't the greatest at this hunting thing...mainly because my prey wasn't a man in his prime.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 11:55 AM

"Gah!" David yelped, trying to keep the vampire off of him. With his struggling movements, he managed to get his mouth free and, in this moment of pure terror, yelled out for the only assistance he knew would come to his aid. As much as he didn't want to let him out...

"Mystica!" David cried out, falling limp under the girl's power. But as he did so, the girl felt a new strength enter the man's body. Beneath her power, David's face twisted into a snarl. He now looked almost completely different; a new face hiding beneath the meek frame. Reinvigorated, Mystica shoved the girl off of him with one big push.

"Oh, you will greatly regret the day you tried to feed off these memories. Go to bed, David...I have this one now."

He crouched, prepared for the vampire's return assault.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 12:05 PM

A snarl mixed with a growl escaped my throat and I attacked again, lunging and tackling the man. He snarled and grabbed my shoulders, throwing me up against the wall and making my head crack painfully against it. I bite at him again, only to be met with a fist to the side of my face.

"Fucker."

Its when the wind blew past us and I caught his scent that my eyes widened and I whimpered. No...no...I only heard legends about him. I remembered what the man had first said before his power changed...

"Mystica..."

He stared at me like he was ready to kill me.

"Ally's gonna kill me...please...don't say anything...It was just a mistake...please...please...don't punish me or tell Ally...please!"

I was pleading with him! A vampire, pleading with something that I wasn't even sure was true.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 12:16 PM

He cocked his head slightly, in marvel at someone begging him for mercy.

"Ally?" he pondered. With a revelation sweeping over him, Mystica suddenly faded, and the lesser personality emerged. David quickly let loose his grip, allowing the girl to fall free from against the wall. He held his hands up in apology.

"Oh, dear. Alexandra? Oh..." he shook his head, smiling awkwardly. "Seems we might have a case of misunderstanding here. Please excuse my rough-nosed friend. We...hadn't realized your affiliations."

He stepped back, offering the vampire some space. In David's mind, she posed no threat now, but the darker side in Mystica was still ready in case of a counter-attack. David was too trusting, sometimes...

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 12:25 PM

**Meanwhile back with Alexandra**

Alexandra got her things together and began to head out of the arena. Something didn't feel right. Had Minx been captured? Did Eli and them find her out? She was concerned, she knew Minx wanted to get back to the park. Was it that park... it couldn't be.. could it? She made her way out to her bike and headed towards the amusement park. Hopefully she would find answers there. Pulling up, she looked at the rickety gate and pushed it open. She hopped off her bike and walked it inside, hiding it just within some bushes, where no one would be able to see it.

"Fuck."

Alexandra felt something cut her leg. Looking down she saw a piece of metal jutting out of the ground. Damn that Hurricane Katrina. This place used to be beautiful. She remembered coming here a lot.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfjbn74Mww1rxb8do.gif]

Alexandra made her way to one of the only stone buildings left standing and climbed onto the porch to see if she could see Minx.

"MINX!"

She called out into the park.

"MICAH!"

No answer. God this place was creepy, as cold and still as death. All it needed was a few Zombies and it would be an amazing set for any Zombie film.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 12:30 PM

*Back with Micah and Mystica*

I dropped to my knees and shook my head, fighting back my urges and fishing around in my pocket for her message.

"Ally asked me to deliver this to you...I'm so sorry...you took off and it just...your fear was intoxicating...I just lost it. Please...believe me."

He took the note from me and slipped it in his pocket. I could still smell the God that rested just beyond the shadows.

"My mother told me stories of a God named Mystica. Cursed by vampires and demons into a sleep that was meant to last for a million years. It's the only legend that I remember...is...the name you called out...the same God?"

I just needed to know...it was going to bug me until I found out but if he was...then I might need more than just begging for the God's mercy.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 12:40 PM

David took a hard blink. What she was saying was out there in his memory banks...somewhere in there. But he wasn't sure where he had stowed it away. But that face, from many years back, called to him. The chorus of a thousand voices, all screaming out at once. He began to breathe rather heavily, overwhelmed by the entire situation. Out there, in the tundra. The sleeping God...

"Y-yes..." he sputtered, bouncing back and forth on his feet in utter anxiety. "I have...things...in my head. I think...I think Mystica put them there. Something I didn't ask for. His coming rebirth. I saw it...it spoke to me... I..."

He tried to sputter out some more, but his breath got caught in his throat and all he could do was choke on it. He coughed violently and slipped his hand into his pocket, touching the note. It felt oddly warm in his hands, like a friend welcoming him home.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-30-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 01:21 PM

I nodded and jumped up, hugging the man in front of me. He stumbled slightly and placed his hands on my back.

"What?"

"If Mystica ever wants a place to fight, to train and to use some of his powers. You are always welcome at the Park. Consider it my offering to the God. I know it's not much but it's the only place where two damned and cursed Demi-Gods live."

I smiled and took off down the ally, leaving Mystica there to ponder what I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long before I managed to find an elderly man who was on Father's doorstep. He called me his Beloved Angel as his final breath filled my ears and I felt one lone tear drip down my cheek. He was with his beloved in the afterlife and I needed to find Ally. I managed to make it home in less time then it did to get to the arena and I froze, my eyes widening as I caught Ally's scent.

"ALLY!?"

"MICAH!?"

I followed her voice and her blood trail, seeing her standing on the porch of one of the restaurants.

"It's dangerous here..."

"I was looking for you."

"I was following your orders...and I had to feed...I gave him your note."

I stepped up on the first porch step, keeping just enough distance in case she reacted. Her aura, which was normally gold and black was now blood red and black...She didn't smell right...and she was tense...so sue me because I don't trust a tense elemental.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 01:48 PM

Alexandra turned around to look at Micah, the energy flowing around her was more visible than normal. She didn't seem like herself, everything around her seemed to be different. She saw everything, she saw what was still lingering here. She shook her head, inside she was freaked out, the blood slipping down her leg.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfj7q3yTpD1rxb8do.gif]

"Micah..."

Alexandra's face showed her weakness. She crumbled falling to the floor of the porch, her eyes closing softly. The blood flowed from her leg, the metal had cut her pretty deep.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-30-2013, 03:03 PM

I jumped down from the top of the roller coaster that was behind Micah and sighed.

"You go get the first aid...I'll take her to the Carousel."

Micah nodded and vanished, searching the various buildings for first aid kits. I carried her to the carousel, jumping up on the still moving ride. It was the only ride I had managed to figure out how to repair. It was meant to be some place that would put us to sleep should we need it. I laid her down on one of the benches and held out my hand, feeling the weight of the first aid kit.

"Zak..."

"She will be fine..."

I felt Micah's fear, worry and...anger.

"Calm yourself sister."

"He shattered her soul...I will shatter his."

The wind picked up and the sound of wolves howling made me look up from my work. If she summoned them...there would be hell.

"You will only make her worse. Send them back before Father comes!"

Everything died down and Micah sat down on a black horse...her eyes showing nothing of the human within...

"Please Ally, wake up."

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 03:29 PM

Alexandra's eyes fluttered a little and her head was pounding. She wasn't sure how she got to the carousel. She looked around, seeing Zak sitting next to her and Micah on a black horse. She closed her eyes and opened them again, looking around.

"What...what happened?"

Alexandra looked at Zak. She tried to sit up, but couldn't. She felt like she had lost a ton of blood.

"What happened to me? Where am I?"

She energy swirled around her still, fading back to a golden form.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 03:59 PM

"The Park."

Ally looked up at me and gasped.

"I'm going to get a unit of blood...we don't have IVs...so...you're stuck drinking it."

I nodded as Zak vanished and I stayed on the horse, my eyes matching the color of the horse. There was no white...the entire eye was black. I wondered where Radio was...but I knew I would find him after all of this was done.

"Micah..."

I didn't say anything, just stared at her.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 04:39 PM

"Micah are you angry with me?"

Alexandra looked up at her, her eyes questioning.

"Did....did he get the letter?"

She tried to get off the seat, feeling the carousel move under her. She quickly grabbed onto the horse next to her. She held onto it for dear life, feeling like the world was spinning again.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfj7fnGqG71rxb8do.gif]

"Micah.. go find your friend.. I'll be.. fine.. you two need not worry about me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 07:46 PM

"No...Yes...and we will since you almost bled out. Watch your step around here...it can kill you..."

I looked up as Zak showed back up, a bag of O- blood. He dropped it down in Ally's lap and handed her a knife.

"Drink...I want you back in health before you see Mystica."

Ally looked up at him, shock on her face.

"I am simply one hell of a butler."

I laughed as Zak bowed his head, a smirk etched on his face

"I'll find Radio as soon as I know you're-"

"Leave, Micah. I'll handle Ally from here."

I knew Zak was up to something....but he would get her anywhere she wanted in one piece.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 08:00 PM

Alexandra looks at the blood bag and the knife. Then back at Zak.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfjaryfUm11rxb8do.gif]

"I don't think I can do this."

She shook her head pushing the blood onto the seat off her lap.

"I...I can't. I'm not a vampire. Drinking blood will probably only make me sick."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-30-2013, 08:06 PM

"Look, its either you drink it or you spend unneeded nights in the hospital and everything goes to shit. We're too far from the manor to even get you there with the state your leg is in and by the time Micah or myself get back, it would be past your meeting."

"What if she tried the pops?"

"Do you still have some?"

Micah nodded and vanished off the back of the horse.

"Will you at least try the candy? I think we still have some Popsicles if that might be easier?"

She didn't make a comment to the butler statement but when Micah came back, holding a red lollipop in her face, the look of utter disgust filled Ally's eyes. Micah flinched back and I snarled, my own eyes turning gold.

"Alexandra."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 08:14 PM

Alexandra heard his tone of voice and saw the glint in his eyes. She took the lolli from Micah and slowly unwrapped it. Alexandra brought the lolli to her lips and popped it into her mouth, strangely it tasted like cherry. She knew the truth of what it was though. She closed her eyes when the tin taste entered her mouth. She removed it from her mouth and spoke.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfjaxcgEza1rxb8do.gif]

"This isn't so bad, kind of tastes like cherry."

She looked at them, she smiled weakly.

"Is this really what its like for you Minx? Having to be fed like this?"

She waited for her to reply.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 08:21 PM

"The only time I kill is when someone is at Father's door. Otherwise...pretty much...Zak's spends more time worrying if someone is going to rip my heart from my chest or my head from my neck that he came up with the idea of the lollis and ice sticks."

Zak had vanished and returned, holding a cup of tea in his hand and setting it next to Ally.

"This will help your body keep it down."

I smiled at Ally, watching her suck on the blood pop.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 08:33 PM

Alexandra sucked on the lolli a few more moments and then took a sip of the tea. She wasn't used to all of this. This wasn't the life she had. She looked between them, doing as they asked, because she knew what happened if you angered them.

"It seems to help. I'm glad I had a tetanus shot a few weeks ago. Micah, I'll be fine if you want to go spend time with Radio. I understand. I would hate to keep you from anything that makes you happy."

She looked between them, popping the lolli back in her mouth.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 08:37 PM

I blushed and this time, shot a glare at Zak, who laughed along side Ally.

"I guess you didn't tell Ally what happened."

I blushed even harder and hid my face in my arms.

"Tell me what?"

"He kissed her."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 08:48 PM

Ally looked around at them, trying not to laugh seeing how brightly her cheeks turned.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfjc3za53r1rxb8do.gif]

"I wont make fun of you. I'm happy for you. So long as you are happy."

Alexandra looked down at the lollipop stick, as the last of the sucker rested on her tongue. She didn't want to think of all that love bullshit right now. She needed to be strong.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 09:12 PM

I smiled and crawled onto the bench with Ally, my head resting on her thigh.

"He doesn't deserve the title of man. He never deserved to have your flesh, your heart and your affection. He doesn't even deserve the flesh of a rotted corpse."

Zak walked behind Ally, his hand lightly cupping her jaw before running down her throat to her shoulder.

"You have two damned and cursed Demis and one God who will protect you."

"Mother wouldn't be pleased if we let Grandmother down...She chose you for a reason."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 09:48 PM

Ally shook her head feeling Zak's hand on her shoulder, and Micah laying on her.

"I'm fine, really. Wouldn't be the first time I've faced this world alone."

"What do you mean Ally?"

"Zak, I shouldn't have to tell you what you already know. I saw it in your eyes. You know something."

"I don't think you want to hear it, you deserve to hear it from him."

"You would say that.. but I feel it.. the bond is broken."

Ally looked down at the dirt on the floor of the carousel.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 10:04 PM

Softly, the music of the carousal soothed my own demon, making me purr softly and causing Ally and Zak to look down at me.

"A broken bond is good. It means you can start becoming who you once were, unleashing the demon and the darkness within...It would be best before the Beloved Angel baths in the blood of those who have hurt you."

Ally's hand brushed my hair back, making me look up at her.

"Find Radio..."

"Gaze into depths of emerald absinthe, And plunge through the twists of the labyrinth. Gather at crossroads and chant to the wind, Dance in the graveyards and revel in sin.

Our innocence lost, and our faith destroyed; Spiraling down into lightless void.
Drunken on dreams and ceaselessly sleeping, Here in the garden the angels are weeping."

I stood and took off to find Radio, leaving Ally alone with Zak.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 10:12 PM

Alexandra looks after Micah as she walks away, she continued Micah's song as if answering her call.

"Gaze into depths of emerald absinthe, And plunge through the twists of the labyrinth. Gather at crossroads and chant to the wind, Dance in the graveyards and revel in sin. Our innocence lost, and our faith destroyed; Spiraling down into lightless void. Drunken on dreams and ceaselessly sleeping, Here in the garden the angels are weeping."

Alexandra goes silent as the music ends and she's left alone with Zak.

"You know, you don't have to try and protect me. I've been alone for years Zak. I can do it again."

Ally used a piece of her shirt to wipe off the tattoo on her hip, making sure the cover up was all off.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-31-2013, 07:14 AM

"I believe it is time for you appointment."

Ally looked up at me, confused and I vanished, showing up at a clearing and setting up a small table and tea. Ally still wasn't strong enough to stand, let alone move on her own. The silver set reflected nicely against the moonlight, the black table cloth and the lake.

I appeared next to Ally and picked her up, carrying her back to the lake side and setting her in the chair, covering her lap with a black and silver blanket.

"Zak?"

"I made the contract and you were wounded on my property. Until you're level is back to normal, I will stop limiting your activity. Tea?"

I smiled, pouring her a cup of tea. We're British Vampires...you really think I wouldn't find a way to infuse blood with the tea? Luckily, the taste was deluded enough that she couldn't taste the blood. The wind blew past and I looked towards the woodline.

"Welcome."

"Who are you talking to?"

I stared in the shadows, a smile on my lips as a man stepped into the clearing. Stepping around the table, I pulled out the chair across from Alexandra. The smile never leaving my lips.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 10:08 AM

Alexandra looked around and noticed someone walking out of the woods. Alexandra put her hands on her lap. She looked up and then back down at the table. Her leg was still hurting.

"Greetings friend. I'm glad to see you made it here. How did you manage to find us?"

Alexandra's head hurt, but she fought hard. Not only did the break up hurt, but her leg burned. She couldn't focus on much, but she wanted to help her friend still.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 11:47 AM

David stepped carefully over the brush at the edge of the woods, utterly confused as to why Alexandra would have him meet in such an unorthodox place. With burs and assorted leaves dotting his shoulders, he marched up to the table, albeit with a sense of caution in his movements.

"That was an interesting way to get my attention," David smiled, hiding the hurt. "Next time, uh...maybe give your messenger a picture of the target. Almost got made into vampire chow."

He rubbed his forehead listlessly with a slight laugh, hoping to poke some light into the situation.

"Might I uh...ask who exactly that was...?"

Then, noticing Alexandra's injury.

"Oh, dear. What's happened to you?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 11:54 AM

Alexandra smiled hearing Mystica speak.

"I sent Micah, and I probably should have shown her who you were. I am most sorry for that. The man you saw here, that's Micah's, he's sort of bound to me, his name is Zak."

She remembered his concern for her.

"Oh after Micah didn't return to me from bringing you the letter, I..I came here looking for her. I was hiding my motorcycle just inside the gate, when a piece of metal cut my leg. So I am a bit weak right now. I lost a lot of blood. But I'll be strong for my match on Monday."

Alexandra looked down.

"Less worrying about me. How are you doing? Perhaps you would like some tea?"

She motioned to the Earl Grey sitting on the table.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 12:05 PM

He looked to the tea with a small smile.

"You sure know how to make a bloke feel welcome."

With a slight flourish, he took to the tea quickly.

"Thank you for the hospitality. Hard to find courteous folk in this day and age. And considering our lives..."

He lowered his cup from his lips and frowned at the notion. Something crawled beneath his skin -- a shiver running up his spine. He returned to the matter at hand, forgetting his anxiety.

"So what's all this about? Why go to such lengths to get me here?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 12:26 PM

Alexandra took a sip of her tea, rather daintily to be honest, just like a lady would have done. She smiled softly as she lowered the glass.

"I asked for you to come here, because the last time we spoke, you talked about how Mystica was taking control more and more. I wanted to help you. That is.. if you want it."

Alexandra looked out across the lake, before drinking her tea again, like a high class lady. Which was strange considering how she was raised. You could tell she had spent time around people of class.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 12:55 PM

David noticed how Alexandra carried herself. There was a certain wit to the way she mirrored his mannerisms. He found this amusing internally. As he nodded along with her words, he found himself choked up by the ideas running through his mind.

"Mystica is me. That's the problem. See, we're one big package and...I don't really know who I am anymore. And I can't remember who I used to be. Everything's a blur, aside from these assorted flashbacks I get."

He sipped his tea and sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know what's going on anymore, really."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-31-2013, 01:09 PM

I smiled, walking into the clearing again. Another pot of tea and a cup in one hand and a cake with plates in the other.

"Excuse me."

I set the cake down in the middle of the table, setting a plate down in front of each them before setting the tea and cup in front of Mystica.

"I am sorry sir. This tea is meant for Alexandra only. I have taken the liberty of brewing you your own tea."

I smiled and poured the man a new cup, replacing it with the cup in his hand.

"Wait...what?"

"The tea he served himself isn't just Earl Gray. I am a vampire, a demon first and foremost. Did you really believe that I wouldn't have some laced with blood?"

Hot liquid seared my arm and I felt the aura change as I looked at Mystica, "My Lord, it is not respectable for a man of your standing to do a spit take."

Another smile and I cut the cake, setting a piece on each of their plates.

"Alexandra lost a lot of blood and since I do not have an IV and she is unwilling to stay in a hospital, she's been ingesting blood to replace what she has lost."

I stood upright and placed a firm hand on Alexandra's shoulder as she tried to stand.

"That will only aggravate your wound even more."

Smiling between them, I stepped back but close enough in the off chance they wanted something else.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Alexandra looked to Zak with shocked eyes and then back to Mystica.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so very sorry.. David. I didn't know."

Alexandra started to get up, to wipe off Zak's sleeve.

"Zak.. you could have told me in advance you know."

Alexandra hands David one of the napkins.

"Are you okay?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post