Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrison & Lennox: note about your match w/ Swift Ion
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2013, 08:30 AM

I noticed some discussion in another thread about how this match will be handled, since both members of the opposing tag team are handled by Swift. Basically it will be looked at in a way that gives the RPing team full credit, as if they had defeated real opponents. There's obviously no way in hell Swift's team was going to win, so that's not even a spoiler, but I also wanted it clear that Morrison and Lennox would still be awarded a full win on Madness.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 08:34 AM

If you want, I can go copy and paste some shit from bleach report and post it under the name Swift Ion if Lennox and Morrison want it to seem like the real deal.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(09-02-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-02-2013), Matt Lennox (09-02-2013), Mr. Radio (09-02-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2013), Rebel (09-02-2013), Smoke (09-02-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-02-2013, 08:40 AM

I appreciate that, boss man, was really not looking forward to having another week of hard work being wasted by Mr. Bleacher Report. I will pass this onto Matt Lennox and let him know. Thank you for this decision, really appreciated.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 08:50 AM

I'd like to see some of the stuff he copied

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2013, 08:57 AM

(09-02-2013, 08:50 AM)Matt Lennox Said: I'd like to see some of the stuff he copied

Pretty sure it's all still up. The way to tell is, if the RP is super short and written in a confusing manner then it's Swift's real work... but if the RP reads like an actual report from a person who is a professional writer, then you know it's copied. He also posted things in the News/Rumors area that were copies, such as his match against Heath Slater. All he did was copy a match result from some site and insert his name as Heath Slater's opponent, and this wasn't even FOR a match, sadly enough. lol More of them are on the Shove It RP board and probably elsewhere too.

For fun, you can take a line out of one of those slightly longer and better written RPs, and paste it into google. It'll be fun to see what results pop up for some of his RPs.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-02-2013), Matt Lennox (09-02-2013), Tony Santos (09-02-2013)