Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Transmission is Up (TV #1 Contender Match-RP #6)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-30-2013, 02:32 AM

The scene opens with Jo Jo and Ion in airport heading through the terminal to her on the plane, to head to Miami, Florida for the Heath Slater Match.

"Only there were some way a legitimate, proven and well established soon-to-be main-event talent could leave ThunderBowl with the title opportunity. And that's me. Wait a minute. I see what you're getting at Vinnie Mac.
Randy Orton is currently roaming the WWE
with a gaudy briefcase in hand, ready to cash
in his shot at the title at a moment's notice.
He's already confronted Cena, warning him that there won't be a courtesy call to let him
know when the Viper is ready to strike. An 450 and it's over. I will walk out of ThunderBowl as the #1 Contender, leaving
Radio layed out in the ring behind me, as I laugh all the way to the bank. Honestly, this is the best option. However, it still doesn't solve the problem of me not having
an equal match. Mr Radio is better and more experienced in the ring, but can be keep up. You see, hopefully win the dust clears in that ring and I'm still standing and if Alexandra Callaway wins the title, I can get a rematch of my life. I haven't crossed into
smiling, happy, awe-shucks territory, maintaining with Radio's scowl and vicious demeanor. It's actually these traits that keep him over
with both casual and smart fans alike. Eventually, though, you can only run second
to Radio for so long before needing a change of pace.
We moved the two in
different directions before the crowd unexpectedly latched onto me. Hearing the fans' call for a good-guy, ass-kicking Ion. Despite being red-hot at the moment, I signed with Madness and left Mr. Radio to effectively rot in upper midcard hell for the last few months. Sure, Radio has held
titles in XWF and feuded with many superstars. Now is the perfect time for him to step back up and present himself as my equal. I expect myself to win the title opportunity at
ThunderBowl. It will most likely end in a disaster for Mr. Radio at that."

Ion pauses as he is talking to the waiteress in First Class.

"In standard awe-shucks, wins-and-losses-don't- matter, I'm-such-a-good-guy manner, Satellite would raise my arm and award me the title opportunity with a smile on his face. That's when Alexandria slides in, Crucifix Powerbombs Mr. Radio, and tries to level me, and holds her hand up, and tries to
hit me with another Crucifix Powerbomb on me and try to send a message. Ideally, this would also be accompanied by Faze walking to the ring and laying out Alexandria at the same point of time. I'm Heyman's chosen golden boy.
This could lead to a triple threat at Lethal Lottery or an episode of Madness."

Suddenly has to go to the restroom real quick. 3 Minutes later he comes back and looks on his IPad looking at sport scores.

"Let's face it, as good as Madness can be from week to week, it's usually off the charts Monday. Sure, as the designated "wrestling" show, the matches all get room to breathe, but a lot of importance happens on the program. From a continuity standpoint, it's watchable.
This was all amplified by the absence of Peter Glimour and CM Punk from most Madness weeks. That brings me to the episode of Madness that aired Monday night on August 19th, of this year. Both me and Radio have been on Madness
for months. Radio is clearly the top heel in XWF right
now, while I've usurped CM Punk as top babyface.
It didn't click in my head until today that in addition to revamping the Mid-Card scene, this is a huge shot in the arm for Madness and Shove It's ThunderBowl Special. As simple as the opening and closing angles
were, they felt new and fresh in the context of being the featured segments on Madness. Suddenly, it wasn't just a canned wrestling show with a bunch of good
matches. More importantly, the opening segment was different than other Madness's. Just to point out Radio, in one day, your transmission is up..."

The scene fades as Ion and Jo Jo fall asleep, as Jo Jo's bad is on Ion's shoulder.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post