Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Irish Drinking song.. (open post)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2013, 10:54 PM

Alexandra made her way down to the little Irish pub on the outskirts of town. Her 2014 Harley Wide Glide, with blue and silver flames, rumbled down the highway. Yet again another night where she opted out of her helmet. She parked her bike in the motorcycle parking near the door and slipped inside. Looking around the bar, she didn't see anyone she knew, she thanked the powers that be for that. Needing just one night of no drama or bullshit. She ordered a drink, then took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs in the back of the room, by a huge window, that let the moon shine in on the room. The waiter hit the jukebox and it began to play "The Blood of Cu Chulainn". She smiled with a nod at him.

"It looks like it's just you and me now mother moon. Thank you for not leaving my side. I'm going to need you now more than ever."

She sat back on the couch and sipped on her drink. She didn't really listen to anything going on around her, she just wanted to relax. She was thankful that her father didn't see her like this. This crumbling shell of a woman. She had to be stronger than the situation, and she would be. For now, she wanted to drink.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-29-2013, 11:46 PM

Alexandra looked over shocked to see Griffin sitting there. She smiled a small smile and nodded

"Just drinking away a few worries that is all. Trying to relax after a strange encounter of the ex kind."

Alexandra tried to chuckle a bit. She lifted her drink and took another sip.

"And you, what bring you out to this neck of the woods?"

She looked over inquisitively.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 12:18 AM

Alexandra looked over at him nodding softly. Griffin seemed so different when he spoke of a tiny bit of his personal life. She took another drink and then began to speak.

"I'm sorry to hear that Grif. It's more than just that. It's a lot of things to be honest. The appearance of my adopted cousin, this match with Nova. The small little argument we had about my defending you against Mr. XWF."

She kind of mumbled the last part, hoping no one heard her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 01:09 AM

Alexandra shook her head witg a slight chuckle. They had, there was no denying that. She finished off her drink and ordered another.

"Mostly it was about how I was in the wrong for defending you. Nova spoke about your comments during our tag match and this match tonight. Which by the way, congratulations. Good luck defeating the king."

Alexandra smiled as the waiter brought another round.

"So now I am sitting here drinking. Funny how we seem to always meet like this."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 01:57 AM

Alexandra chuckled and covered her face at that comment. Damn that Griffin. He got the shit beat out of him after winning the match, and he still managed to make her laugh.

"I see nothing wrong with a little drink or three after long day. It's relaxing to just go sit in the bar, and escape everything for a while. I think the better question is, do you?"

Alexandra bit her lip before picking up her drink quickly. She didn't know why she said it, it just slipped out. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was where her life seemed to be going, perhaps it was the truth. Who really knew? She knew that Griffin wasn't as much of a jerk as Nova played him off to be. She trusted Griffin, if it was a foolish trust, it was her own problem.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 02:42 AM

Alexandra put her drink down, before looking at Griffin. She looked around, not really sure of what to say. That's when she heard him speak about her bike.

"Thanks, I wanted to buy myself something nice for myself and she was it."

Alexandra smiled a bit more than she was already. She couldn't believe that they were still sitting there talking. Having another drink of the whiskey, she looked over at him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 11:19 AM

Alexandra shook the mans hand.

"Alexandra Callaway. Just trying to relax after our big match. What brings you in here?"

She let go of his hand and went back to her drink, waiting to see what was said next.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 05:44 PM

Alexandra looked at the man who had spoke. This is the second time this man had stepped into her conversation with people and while it was nice to meet new people, it had started to feel a bit awkward, like he was following her around. She licked her lips, having just finished off her drink.

"This man, as you have just called him is Griffin Fucking MacAlister. I will have no showings of testosterone here. This is supposed to be a relaxing evening. Besides, this is my uncles pub. Well David, I do believe your lady friends are looking for you. Perhaps you should join them."

Alexandra nodded as her uncle brought over a bottle of Jamison and she poured herself a glass.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post