Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Self Reflection in the Darkness
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2013, 02:26 PM

***The camera fades in just as Sebastian Duke exits the rear doors of the Compound. The tall heavy wooden doors close with a thud. He walks into the darkness. The camera follows at a cose enough distance to see Duke from head to toe. Duke walks slowly.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love the darkness. It's where the evils of the world come to light.....

"Drug addicts in the big city back alleys...

"Prostitutues and ladies of the night hanging around street corners....

"Serial rapists stalking there next victim....

"Husbands beating their wives behind closed doors...

"Fathers touching their children in disgusting ways under the knowing noses of their mothers....

"And Sebastian Duke.... stalking everyone...

"It would be far to say that since my arrival, here in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation, things have not gone exactly according to plan for Sebastian Duke....

"I started off with Unknown Soldier... a man I despise yet respect deeply... I think everyone knows how that ended...

"Then a relative unknown, at least to the XWF world, by the name of Benjamin Crane one ups me... No thanks to my own father... my own flesh and blood...

"Then came Griffin MacAlister... I was forced to sacrifice myself for the good of the cause and to show my commitment to Asmodeus and to Lucifer....

"For a little while now I had this internal struggle, a war, if you will...

"Raging inside of me....

"A war between good and evil... A war that caused me to doubt my own path... my own cause....

"A war that brought on outlandish dreams and nightmares that I can not explain.... And to this very night, these dreams continue. Sometimes 2 or more per night....

"Dreams and nightmares that included Unknown Soldier, my father Asmodeus, and a man, that may years ago, attempted to kill me. A man by the name of Nick Donnelly....

"Nick Donnelly is apparently here... now... in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation at this very moment.... A man I will seek out... A man I will destroy....

"Since then though, things have been becoming more and more clear to me... When I first got here I was going to cleanse the souls of those here.... Then I simply wanted to eradicate evil....

"The things that became clear, once and for all in the eyes, the heart, and th mind of Sebastian Duke... is that there is no such thing as good. Good, or goodwill, is simply rhetoric. Hypocrisy in it's truest form. Nothing more.....

"In the simplest of examples take a man... Any man... Or woman for that matter.... Man or woman marries their spouse in a grand ceremony... One night man or woman goes out to the bars with some friends... Man or woman then proceeds to chat away the night with someone they used to know... or even a stranger perhaps... In the heat of the moment, they cheat on their spouse still at home with the kids... Then the offender will go to church and beg forgiveness for their transgressions... Forgiveness is given... Man or woman does it again....

"You see, it's this 'Wash, Rinse, Repeat' cycle that breeds lies and hate and adultery, among others..... People just do what they do without a care of who it effects.... Then their 'God' forgives them so they can do it again.... See what I mean? Hypocrisy....

"Hypocrisy is the reason I did what I did with that joke of a savior on Madness... He never saw it coming... You people at home, you didn't see it coming either.... Perhaps it was a bit X-Treme to crucify him.... Allow me to inform you... Sebastian Duke.... my father Asmodeus... my Followers.... We really could not care less....

"Allow me to also inform you.... That what happened Monday night was just the beginning.... There will certainly be more shocking surprises....

"It is the Dusk of a new Era here in the XWF..... An era that will be dominated by the one..... the only.... the ANGEL OF F---ING DARKNESS... SEBASTIAN F---ING DUKE.........

"To all of the sheeple... that watch the XWF... whether at home on television, or live at the events themselves.... To all of those that compete in the XWF's squared circle..... You will learn to do three things in regards to Sebastian Duke....

"Know me......

"Respect me.....

"Most importantly.....

"FEAR ME!!!!"

***The camera stops following Sebastian Duke. He walks off in the distance as he camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(01-04-2013)