Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Up in the Air (TV #1 Contender Match-RP #5)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-29-2013, 06:32 PM

Ion is sitting on hi Hotel bed while Jo Jo is asleep. He is seen on his Ipad looking at the XWF website lookong at all the new promos.

"It's been a roller coaster ride for me. A future main-event player, turned into a Contender. How did this happen, I ask? I,myself, am
very curious how the prodigal son turned into a guy that was a main-eventer's easy Monday
night lose. Once upon a time, Renegade X is one of the best tag teams of this generation and still going. Our debut is against Morrison and Lennox. This is not for you guys...it's for bitch ass Radio. Radio all I ask if is...Are you done? Are you done? I'm about to shit on this bitch. (laughing) Its funny, its funny because you don't want to know what's going to happen Saturday. To prove most people wrong, Mr. Radio went on to be a 25/7 champion while John I
was stuck in the mid-card and could not get out.
He had...key word "had" the look, the in-ring skills, his
fantastic athleticism and charisma. All I was lacking was the superior mic skills. That can be learned in this business however, because Mr. Radio was not the master of mic ability in his earlier years. Experience brings many wrestlers attributes
that are much-needed to thrive in this company. XWF officials do believe I belong in the main event. Much like
JTC, Lennox, and Morrison is in the same position.
However, those three aren't champions and it looks like JI will not follow that same path.
This Saturday is the ThunderBowl special, which Lightning wants to be huge. I have a scheduled match with Mr. Pussy...I mean Mr. Radio for the #1 Contendership for the TV Championship."

Ion has a smirk on his face knowing that he will win this Saturday, one way PR another.

"It seems as if this is Radio's step into the main event. He has all the necessary skills. In my opinion, I should be fighting for the Xtreme Championship, but that's another argument.
Once again, I am a stepping stone for another wrestler's advance to the next level. But, that's what Radio thinks.
Some can blame backstage politics, but Radio
has the same problems and he became a 24/7 champion.
Does this mean I'm going to leave XWF after all? I've been booked for more appearances after September, 2nd, Labor Day. In light of all of that, I'm given a TV #1 Contenders Title match instead of the lack of talent backstage. I have too much talent to waste, but XWF hasn't let that get in front of a release. Mr. Radio, Matt Lennox, and Andrew Morrison is just two examples of rundown talent. Don't let me
forget JTC in that list as well.
I'm the Capetown Werewolf, in my belief, I will be
victorious in both matches at ThunderBowl and sign a XWF
contract for the Title Shot. This isn't as popular of a story as
Paul Heyman, but it should take recognition from many."

Ion gets his shorts, shirt, and shoes on and heads out of his Hotel Room and walks down the hallway to the elevator.

"This Saturday at ThunderBowl, I will challenge Mr. Radio for the #1 Contendership for the TV Title in Columbus, Ohio. And no
doubt about it, this match and its outcome will decide my future with the XWF.
Earlier this year, I was one of
the fastest-rising stars in the company, competing in an amazing match with Alexandra Callaway for
the #1 Contendership on the second week I'm back, and stealing the show every time I was in the ring no matter if I won or lost. Many call md a future world champion in the company, and it seemed. I
was heading that way.
But then came Madness.
With Jo Jo in his ear, he was reported to be disrespectful to Staff in XWF as a result.
Soon after, he was hit with a arm injury that kept him out of action for a month, and when I returned, I was punished for his actions
against XWF and was put on a major losing streak, jobbing to other stars to make them
look better."

Ion got on the elevator as be shook his head in a no motion.

"Soon enough, reports surfaced about my contract expiring, and that I would not re-sign with the XWF. It seemed destined that I would leave the company and go to somewhere else. But now, it's all up in the air. I recently broke my losing streak when I defeated Chris Legend on Madness. The win shocked us all, as why would a man on
my way out, defeat one of the well established superstar in XWF? And now I got a title shot opportunity against Mr. Radio at ThunderBowl. This is something that shouldn't
happen to a man about to explode. Mr. Supernova, I don't know you really on camera or off camera but I respect you for being the Special Referee for this unbelievable match that will put ME, on the track to Maim Eventer."

Ion gets off the elevator and walks into the lobby as he see fans come up to him to sign autographs.

"So what is the future for me? I won fans over with my amazing wrestling ability as well as my unbelievable parkour style. When I was
taking off earlier this year, I was one of thepeople that was on the bandwagon more than
anyone else, and I always thought I was world championship material.
And unlike many others who have turned their backs on me so easily when this began, I have stuck by them completely, knowing that
even though me losing was painful to see, I had to endure and hope for the best. And
when reports of me leaving surfaced, well, if that happened, I was willing to accept it. But now I have a huge chance to show the fans and everyone in the Locker Room that I deserve to be in XWF for a LONG time. And let me tell you, this match, and how it will go, will decide my future in XWF. Now, I will be honest, I was hoping for someone to get the title shot at Survivor Series in Ohio instead of Radio. However, since we now have this match,
my future rests solely on how this match will play out.
If I win the Title Shot at ThunderBowl, then mu future with XWF will be assured.
Why put a title on a guy who's supposedly leaving? It
doesn't make sense, so if I win, you know that I'm here to stay, and I will be happy for that. If I lose, however, then my future will be up in the air. My contract status as of now is something we just don't
know, and we have no idea if I will re-sign or not. If I lose this Saturday, I will be in a whirlwind of guesses and anxiety on my future until it's cleared up."

As Ion finished signing autographs, he got him a cup of coffee and stated speaking again.

"So with that said, I hope I win
the TV Title Shot at ThunderBowl. Like I said, I'm
a huge fan of XWF itself, and I want to stay with XWF, which I AM BITCH ASS RADIO!!!"

The camera fades as the Hotel Employee tells Ion to quite down.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post