Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chatting with Radio! The Fuck?! Edition! (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-29-2013, 01:28 PM

Chatting with Radio!
The Fuck?! Edition!

Welcome back everyone with an edition of Chatting with Radio that Really makes you say "The FUCK?!" and yes this is an actual episode and the lights are on and there aren't just Ten people attending. I have a Full live audience Today! This episode will have a small amount of Topic's but they are pretty entertaining topics that will definitely entertain you. Now let's get started! First up we will be talking about Swift...Ion... *Mixed Reaction* Really? an Audience that can't make up their mind? One half likes Ion and the other half hates Ion. I can guess that the Marks are the ones that hate him. *Yeah!* thought so... Anyways, The first Topic is actually about Swift Ion, I know You would never have guessed. About swift though, I thought that he was just a punk that could barely defend himself, but now...Now he's an arrogant asshole who thinks he is the best at what he does, I don't think so pal. He turned into a Self absorbed little prick. Ok he had a decently long Promo not too long ago and I'm going to Gun it Down. He said that he is always at his best, does that really matter though? I mean, Does it really matter? You work at your best speed and where does that get ya? oh yeah, eight losses! Next we have Swift saying that He can wrestle me to the mat, take me down with a punch, and climb to the top for a moonsault. The last one is the only one I agree with. I mean it's not that hard to jump on the top turnbuckle and do a moonsault. I'm going to correct you with the other two now. one, I am a Commander in the Command Program, that's just pretty much an extremely futuristic military. We are taught how to defend ourselves when we are Eleven years old. You can just imagine how awesome my Wrestling skills are since I'm...My body is 32 years old. Two, you will never be able to take me down with only one fucking punch.

We are now at the part in which Swift Talks about how he is intelligent and entertaining...*Boo!* I don't think so. Yeah, you're entertaining because you have done some pretty stupid things Swift, People laugh at you for those things. Oh, and you're just not intelligent at all. Here's some proof, He started to talk about some guy in a plastic mask, I don't fucking remember anything about a plastic mask, anyone know what he's talking about? He Rambled about some more stuff no one cares about...He is portraying a werewolf. Wait what? He's suppose to be portraying a werewolf?! When did this happen? I've met Werewolves and they aren't punk bitches. Everybody, It's only getting started. Shit then got serious! We haven't seen his full...force...yet, What? You're telling me that he became a slave for a few weeks, Lost to a table, and has been made fun of by almost every superstar in history, and he hasn't let his full force out yet?! If I sucked as much as you then I would've let my full force out a long time ago! After this is when he became a pompous little prick. He started saying how if you don't have the "look" then that could make or break you. He doesn't have to worry about that because he is a good looking guy. I beg to differ you ugly motherfucker! I am the most Handsome man in the entire galaxy. I'm not pompous... I am not Self absorbed, I just let people look for themselves on how god damn handsome I am. I'm just telling Swift otherwise because he is nowhere near my level. I'm better on the mic, in the ring, the looks, and just about every other category. He then said he is in the best shape and has the best physique. Excuse but Again, I'm a Commander! People in the "Military" are the people in the best shape out of anyone. Plus I have way more extreme exercise regiments then your weak crunches and jogging and stupid bullshit like that.

So, I looked up Zema Ion on the "Internet" I'm still not used to that shit, I miss my extranet. Anyways, I found this homo erotic asshole that I just wish I could just rip his stupid mouth right off of his stupid face. I have to admit, That Zema guy looks like more of an asshole than Swift...I know! Swift went on and talked about more boring bullshit that no one cares about. Then, He got close to the Camera! Shit is getting serious! He then attempted to make himself sound good because Paul Heyman wouldn't salivate for anything except for Food and Women that don't know he's looking. Nice try Ion! After that, Oh lord it just got even more boring! Finally he said that it's just a matter of time or when or whatever before he wins the Television championship! yeah, right...ah Swift you can dream all you want, It's not going to do you any justice what so ever. You can try and make yourself look good, It won't do a damn thing in that ring! When we step in that ring in 2 days, I'm going to kick your ass on all four sides of the ring! You are nothing Swift! I'm done talking about that prick!

Finally I want to send a little message to Mr. Supernova.

Satty, Supernova, whatever you want to be called. I just want to warn you that once I get this shot, I'm running with it and I'm going all out on you and I'm going to become the Television champion just like I deserve. I damn well know it's not going to be easy but, I'm not going to lost to you twice, I just won't allow that to happen, I'm going to throw Swift Ion out of the ring on Saturday after I pin him, I'm going to look you in the eyes and shake your hand. If you don't shake my hand then that's how I know you are just another disrespectful asshole who doesn't deserve some things that they get. If you shake my hand though, then I want a good Fight. the decision will be yours though. You either look like a jackass or you look like a nice guy, the guy that Alexandra fell in love with. The guy that Viola fell in love with too. She changed her mind about you after you left her. that's why I found her last night at a coffee shop and talked to her for a while. Nothing happened though but something could happen, you never know.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post