Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Battle, My War (ThunderBowl Battle Royal Match-RP #3)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-29-2013, 11:42 AM

Ion is still backstage when he is stopped by cameras to talk about the Battle Royal this Saturday.

"At this point, I thought to myself, "This is all leading to me winning the ThunderBowl Battle Ryoal." With the odds on my side, there is no chance I could lose! And considering the push I've been getting from
the XWF, my guess was easily reinforced. However, I ended up going to Madness and forming my own team with my friend Faze. I no longer had the numbers advantage.There is a very low chance
that anyone will win the Battle Royal accept me. You see, by raising the number of participants in the Royal, you stack the odds against the
XWF's resident "Werewolf."

Ion takes a deep pause.

"Me, Swift Ion, as we all know, statistically speaking, I have
overcome almost every challenge that has been thrown at me. Well, unfortunately, it does. You see, now that the Battle
Royal can go to 100 participants, this will be
another accolade for me to accomplish: The first person to ever win a 100-
man Battle Royal. Who better to be in that role than me. By having a Battle Royal with more participants, the XWF has granted themselves an winner to allow me to win the Battle Royal for the first time. I know that there have been
plenty of other multi-time Royal winners, but you have to think about it.
Me, one of many guys who should win the Battle Royal instead of anyone else.
The problem I have with me not winning winning the Battle Royal isn't the fact that its not me. Many of you already know that I am a big fan
of myself.

Ion starts to shake his head down.

"The problem I have is the fact that there are so many other DESERVING superstars on the roster who could cement their legacy with a Battle Royal win, like me. But, I will win the battle against Mr. Radio and the TBD Battle Royal War."

The camera fades to a darkish grey/black color. As Ion heads to his Locker Room for his Live Event Match later tonight against WWE's Heath Slater that Heyman set up for him.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post