Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Year (ThunderBowl Battle Royal Match- RP #2)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-29-2013, 06:02 AM

Ion is sitting backstage on a crate meditating.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn5kFSWzdIu6t9DvjIiQs...-g33hI473Q]

Ion: "The Battle Royal is one of the most exhilarating, exciting matches of the year. The anticipation and intrigue of who will win the TBD-man battle royal to become #1 Contender can be heart-pounding. The
surprise returns, wins and participants create
a platform for memorable moments. The ThunderBowl 2013 match could very well be the biggest battle royal to date. Not only does the winner cement himself in a first-class list of superstars, but he prepares
himself to be in the main event of the most
talked-about Monday Night Show in XWF history."

Ion takes a pause.

"Monday Night Madness..."

Ion puts a smirk on his face.

"Many current and former XWF superstars have created a legacy in the company but
never had the privilege to main-event on the
biggest Monday show of the year. Many do want to be a member of that list of winning the biggest Battle Royal in XWF History. I think I put too much stock in being the last match on Madness, so I ’m way too angry about not being the last match . This is real life . I put too much pressure on myself . I certainly don ’t enjoy certain
aspects. I don’t enjoy ‘the ride, so to speak."

Ion looks up and sees Steve Sayors, and talks again.

"Here I qoute...“ The art of being yourself at your
best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be..."
- Wilfred Peterson (Author ) ,
1900 - 1995. I stand here on my own two feet , and I stand here defiant. I stand here confident . This is my house, and I run from nobody. 4 Month ago, I made my debut on Madness by facing Alex Shawn. As important a milestone that may have been in my career, this year’s ThunderBowl will undoubtedly eclipse all
appearances that have come before. As mentioned above, I'm accustomed to having generous air time to establish the groundwork for my upcoming pay-per-view
matches. The need for me to make a hefty impact on XWF programming between now
and forever is becoming more and more apparent if I'm to grab the PPV spot I fully deserves. It is becoming abundantly clear that upon
entering the PPV, I will have the spot amongst the XWF elite on the line. As events at the ThunderBowl can vouch,
2013 is shaping up to be a trying year for Ion, and one in which I cannot afford to rest on my laurels."

Ion starts to inhale and exhale as Steve leaves.[/img]

"Following my monumental contender run after Saturday Night, I could be forgiven for becoming slightly complacent in my spot at the top of the card—but this seems to go against everything that the Ion character seems to illustrate. This year will be a massive
test of my strength as a performer, and it is of a personal opinion that the former champion exudes the qualities required to
stay afloat in the cut-throat main event scene. I'm one of the XWF’s most valuable
assets, and I knows it."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn5kFSWzdIu6t9DvjIiQs...-g33hI473Q]

[i]The camera fades as he goes back to meditation.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post