Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Devil's Son
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-28-2013, 08:34 PM

"Alexandra...oh...Alexandra...It's not very nice to hide from me...Remember...I still own a part of your soul."

I sat on a tree branch, my back against the trunk and playing with a knife that was still keeping the black diamond ring balanced at the tip.

"It's a pity really...how your Uncle was only kind enough to adopt one and not both...then again...it is wonderful how Fate plays her hands...wouldn't you agree?"

A dark laugh escaped my throat as I stared at the ring.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-28-2013, 08:46 PM

Alexandra looked around, she knew that voice and it chilled her to her very core. Her ex, Zak. Micah had been adopted by Glenn Jacobs, but he failed to adopt Zak. Alexandra spun around looked up in the tree.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfj7etDSu71rxb8do.gif]

"What would you know about a soul? You are heartless and cruel. You break people. You rip out their very heart and kill the last good thing inside them. I do not belong to you. I belong to myself."

Alexandra saw the glint of the ring on the tip of the knife. She had to admit, she wanted to turn and run, she tried too, knowing what Zak was capable of doing to her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-28-2013, 08:57 PM

Another laugh, one deeper and darker than the others.

"Heartless...I had a heart once...long time ago...You must remember those days, my sweet little Pomme de sang. You once held it in your hands."

I finally looked down at her, my dark smile never leaving my lips. The ring shot off the tip and flew into my hand just as the knife shot down and landed between her feet. Still, she didn't move.

"I told you, I still own a part of your soul. It's been like that for years, mon petit diable."

I smirked and slid out of the tree, standing just inches from her own warm body. Gently, I cupped her chin and took a deep breath.

"You smell of Light...It won't be too hard to taint."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-28-2013, 09:03 PM

Alexandra looked up at him.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfjagp67to1rxb8do.gif]

"Don't touch me."

She slapped his hand away.

"That girl you knew... she's gone. She sacrificed herself."

Alexandra stood indignant.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-28-2013, 09:13 PM

I threw my head back and laughed. Oh God...she must really be that idiotic. I looked back at her with a smile as I reached back up, pushing the one strand of red hair out of her eyes.

"No...she's still there. You were just a fool and locked away a starving beast. How long before that caged beast begins to wake? How long before she finally has enough of letting you pretend to be something your not and she tears apart everything you have ever loved?"

Another smirk graced my lips as I tangled my hand in her hair, pulling her flush against my cold flesh and making her neck bend back painfully.

"The only thing you sacrificed was the child, letting her control your emotions as she withered and died for a creature who does not love you. It won't be long before you beg, Alexandra. It won't be long before I hear your cries in the night as my own flesh and blood tries to make things right. I may have caused you heartache, loss, pain and fear...but never once have I ever made you fall for a lie. Never once, have I ever tried to tame the demon that courses through your veins, heart and soul."

Her heart raced, her blood pumped thickly through her veins and all I wanted was to dig my own fangs into her pale flesh and reawaken the true soul within the Moon's Daughter.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-28-2013, 10:23 PM

I tossed my head back, roaring with laughter.

“The true meaning of fear and torment? You are making her live fear and torment. Tell me, does she still smell the same, taste the same as she did before her sacrifice?”

Speed, that was the one thing that got me what I wanted as I stood in the tree, holding Ally against my chest. Nova, glancing around slightly before looking up.

“Did you ever truly cherish the demon or did you just control it? Did you ever love her or did you just slip her something?”

Ally’s eyes widened and I chuckled, “I’ll take option two then. You see…There is no imagination involved, Nova. Just a past that she has kept from you. She was my wife for 3 years and was pregnant with twin boys…”

Ally tensed against my chest and I held her tighter, my eyes never leaving her.

“You are lucky…if it wasn’t for my uncle…you would have never laid a hand on her. You, Spaceball, are the backup, the failsafe. I would thank you for keeping her safe but you seemed to have destroyed her. Locking away the demon and leaving only the human to face a world full of creatures that will tear her apart the minute she is alone.”

Nova’s slight flinch caught my eye and I chuckled, “You are pathetic, weak, unable to face the truth. Look at what you have made the Moon’s Daughter? Look at the weak, shaking, human? Are you proud of this, Nova? Are you proud of your…creation?”

That last word came out in a hiss, sounding like a vile, disgusting term.

“I’ll fix what you have destroyed, Nova. You mentioned something about portals…do they lead to other worlds, dimensions?”

Ally nodded against my chest and I smirked, “Mon pauvre, doux, démon ... qu'at-il fait pour vous?”

Ally looked up at me, confused.

“He was gone for so long, tormenting your heart and making weaker at each passing minute…never telling you where he was or what he was doing…who he was with…”

Ally’s eyes flashed with emotion and she looked away.

“Oh…you do know…makes the heart hurt even more…He spending more time with the other…no…you…you were the other woman. It’s interesting to see it from the other side…isn’t it? It’s a pain that, no matter how much time has passed or how often you convince yourself…it will never leave. It just eats at you, destroying you from the inside out.”

Ally looks back at me, shuddering.

“Why must you torment me so?”

Lightly, I cupped her cheek, my face hiding what I felt.

“I only speak the truth. If he had loved you, as much as he claims. The other would have been removed and your heartache, never needing to take place. You had to prove yourself, prove your love to him by giving up what made you so fucking desirable. Don’t you worry, my sweet, it will take no time to bring back what he destroyed.”

Oh, I knew I fucking had her. I could smell it…the arousal, the fear, the demon. How that demon cried to me and only for me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2013, 08:20 PM

The last thing anyone expected to hear was the bumpity bump bump of some good ass bass speakers in a classic Cadillac. Who is the classy son of a bitch behind the wheel? THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK! THAT'S WHO! He rolls down his window and without wasting his time getting out, starts to yell:

Yo niggas! I SAY HEY YO, NIGGAS! I SMELL SOME MUH'FUCKIN' WIZZEEEEED UP IN THIS BIZZITCH! WHO BE DAT? WHO BE DAT SMOKAH? SHIZZIT NIZZIGIZZIGGA!

He hits the switches and his car starts jumping up and down in place. Those are some killer hydraulics. Up, down, left and right. Bumping bumping bumping to the beat all night.

Yo who da fuck got da weed? WHO DA FUCK WANTS TO HOOK UP THAT BOY WITH THE BIIIIIIG OLLLLLL' DICK?!?!

He throws the door open and stomps his foot down onto the ground. As he gets out of the car it becomes very clear that he's fully erect right now. His boner is bulging so badly that it looks ready to rip through the spandex material that his purple body suit is made out of. The People's Cock is horny as fuck and looking to score some drugs.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-29-2013, 08:50 PM

His stench...did the man ever shower?! I used my jacket to cover my nose and mouth, gagging.

"Tonight..you win...only because I won't deal with the stench."

I jumped up a few more branches before taking off towards the city. I was hungry...I needed someone to eat.

Hate Post Like Post