Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Faze's Way (Madness 9/2 Match-RP #6)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-28-2013, 05:48 PM

Faze is sitting in a dark room, with no more than two lights. He gets up ad looks in the mirror and punches it, breaking the mirror in about 10 pieces.

Faze: "Its my turn to talk now. I've been blasted as someone with “no mic skills,” I've been labeled a “generic babyface,” and have been called a “career
midcarder who doesn’t haven’t what it takes
to get to the next level.”

Faze starts to rub his eyes and looks really pissed.

"After all, the XWF is a lot like any professional sport, where a bunch of parts work together as a cohesive unit to make some sort of magic—whether that be winning the Super Bowl, the World Series or the NBA
Finals. LeBron James is heralded as the face of the
Miami Heat and the best player in the NBA, and rightfully so. But it’s absurd to think that he would be competing in the Finals this year without those around him—his time in Cleveland proved that. Just like James needs Chris Andersen to
provide some energy and defense off the bench or Ray Allen to provide him with some scoring relief, the XWF needs someone like
me to make it a complete wrestling company.
Think about it: there is not a single wrestling company out there that exclusively features
main-eventers. That’s not how wrestling works. It needs jobbers, lower-card workers,
midcarders and main eventers to properly and effectively function.
Everyone knows that guys like Peter and Juan Madison are the biggest stars in the XWF, and therefore, they are deemed as the “most important guys” in the company."

Faze looks at himself in the broken mirror he broke.

"But truth be told, we overlook the importance
of the midcard far too much. More specifically, we often overlook the importance
of a guy like me, who brings so much value to the company but almost never gets credit for it.
Look, no one is saying that I am the top star in the XWG. But, I can be a critical part of the company since I will make my debut this Monday, giving it the go-to babyface that it’s
so desperately needed at several different times in recent years. There’s a reason why why I will win 10 titles in the XWF: I'm reliable.
Although I do cut the best promos or I have the best look and isn’t the best wrestler
out there, I'm someone who the XWF doesn’t have to worry about. After all, the company knows exactly what it’s going to get out of me. I’ll likely never be a full-time main-eventer. But, probably won’t ever win a World title.
But, I'm unbelievably reliable, and in a business where not many superstars are, that
makes me very valuable not just the XWF but pro wrestling in general. Andrew and Matt are going to be facing two dominant forces from around the world. Ion and I are very close friends and we're going to become XWF Tag Champions here, and Lennox and Morrison can go cry like bitches about it later..."

The camera fades as Faze picks up a broken piece of glass and looks into it looking at himself.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post