Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ion's Way (Madness 9/2 Match RP-5)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-28-2013, 11:37 AM

Ion: "Me and Faze got pissed off early today, so we're doind seperate promos. Let me start off that there isn't a team in the XWF tag division who has a shot of dethroning Renegade X. But we have just as good a chance of winning. Me and Faze are at such a higher level than our tag team peers that any loss that we suffer will be a major upset. They have gone so long without being a consistent bad part of XWF TV that their recent stretch of momentum doesn't feel like enough.
We have yet to win a
match. Lennox and Morrison has yet to lose one.
Should Morrison and Lennox do what most expect and dispatch of their newest
challengers, which team is capable of knocking them off?"

Ion sits there thinking like he doesn't know the answer.

"Renegade X...BOOM BITCH!
Lennox and Morrison's' status as heels makes them unlikely challengers, as does XWF's
habit of having them go and back from singles competitors to a tag team.
How likely is it, then that Me and Faze somehow topple the teams here in XWF?
Not having a worthy rival will eventually hurt Renegade X's entertainment value. Seeing us
tear through the division could be fun momentarily, but dominance has little drama. After a few matches we're going to need bigger, better opposition. Renegade X's best matches so far have been against randomly put together teams of big-
time stars."

Ion falls out of his seat and quickly gets back in it.

"This is the route XWF must go again to end Matt and Andrew's careers. If Me and Faze doesn't implode on its own, it’s going to take creating a new team to take the gold from the champs. The trouble with the makeshift teams that
have taken them on before is that they lacked cohesion and chemistry. A new team has to
gain experience and trust together before taking on the division. The current division offers only a number of
long shots, underdogs and dark horses. Also, Faze was being a bitch today as well."

The camera fades as.Ion gets up and Faze walks in and they walk towards each other and runs into each other with a bump to the shoulder.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post