Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're a Different Kind of Crimson Snake
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-01-2013, 09:19 AM

The scene opens to a glass aquarium not filled with water but rocks at the bottom, a small water bowl and a dead mouse laying next to the bowl. There is a hollowed out piece of wood in the tank along with other odd objects. A heating light attached to the top that is securely closed to not allow anything into or perhaps out of the tank. As the camera zooms out a man walks into the picture looking at the seemingly empty take with a dead rat in it.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
Not hunger today buddy? Or is there just something bothering you, like there is for me? An annoying thorn in your side, or a prick for words pertaining more to my own situation? Something or someone bothering you? I left a mouse for you to eat not just to look at. Just like I would like to leave someone else laying flat on the mat unable to get up and ever speak again.

A large red cobra begins to slither out from the wooden hiding place. It looks up at its owner and then back down to the dead mouse. This places a smile over Crimson's face. He is proud that the serpent isn't dead, or has anything wrong with it. The oddly colored snake stalks the already dead mouse being unsure if it is going to move or not. In a split second the snake struck and took the mouse up into its mouth releasing venom that would kill almost any animal given a good amount of time. The beastly reptile slithered back into its hiding spot and out of sight once again.

That's more like it. That was like a kick to a downed man, something I wouldn't mind doing. But no one knows who it is that I am talking about right now, and if you couldn't guess by my friend here my name is Crimson Cobra. Perhaps that will help with figuring out the mystery of who I want to strike, who I want to pounce upon seen or unseen. I do not enjoy the fact that someone here in the very same company that I am in has a name similar to my own. The Crimson Dong? You like to poke fun, and I see no harm in that, I merely despise you from the fact of our similar names. No more, no less. You may be a good guy for all I know, but right now I must make a statement for the pure fact of me being new to this area. I need to show everyone that works here be a competitor or a fan cheering on the Dong, what I am capable of. Dong, and I'm calling you this because to call you Crimson would be demoralizing to my self, I don't like your name. I don't like it one bit but that's something I have to live with now isn't it? But what if I were able to beat you? No.... not just in a simple match-up but what if I could beat you to a bloody little crimson pulp?

Crimson Cobra takes a few steps away from the snake tank and stops as he sees a ladder that is fully set up and is going up into the ceiling for what looks like maintenance. This places a smile bigger then ever seen before on Crimson's face. A feeling he has not felt in such a long time, as if to say he was a young boy entering a candy shop kind of feeling. The look of pleasure and happiness almost immediately turned from happy to slightly insane. Fire was found in his eyes and a gigantic face filled smile turned into a small, evil kind of smirk. Crimson walks towards the ladder and climbs a few steps before he sits at the top and imagines a nearly lifeless body laying at the bottom, he gets another more intense look in his eyes, but then blinks to realize that he is only backstage in his locker room, "Don't Jump" he has to remind himself. He climbs back down to put his feet on the floor and leans upon the ladder.

The ladder, a name of a tool for most people, but my best friend. Other then that cobra you may or may not have seen earlier, ladders just know me. My love of high places, the feeling of flying through the air as you jump off. The incredible feeling of destroying whoever or whatever is below you. The Crimson Dong is who I would like to be the lifeless body laying just out of the way of the ladder. I would feel the greatest joy in the world when I was to see that I came crashing down, hurting, destroying, and breaking you. I am the only one who should be a Crimson, but my name is not out of a joke or something so silly as that. My name is such for the red rivers that I make flow out of my opponents veins, everyone and anyone who steps up to take on the Cobra will get stricken down. Whether I have to pick apart my opponent like a sly, stealthy snake, or come out guns-a-blazing and just dominate who ever it is, I will live up to my name and you shall be the first to find the fury of the Cobra!

Crimson walks back to his snake tank and begins tending to it. An intense look in the eyes of Crimson Cobra should be the picture left in the head of anyone who has seen what just transpired. Along with that anyone wanting to challenge him should feel slightly less obligated thanks to Cobra calling out The Crimson Dong.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
Wallace Witasick (02-01-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2013, 04:58 PM

The Crimson Dong hits himself in this face to smack a doze of reality television into his migraine. We now have men copying my name and style? I am not surprised because unlike you the Crimson Dog has more juice than juice. Step pup to my Dong and get slipped down like a bad hobbit on Christmas morning after Saint Dick forgot to ass over your house and pump down your chin knee. I accept only on one air conditioner and that be my need for dat puss dat puss. When's my next hit? Need dat puss dat puss. Crimson Phony Bologna I whip my ass with your challenge and I promise my cobra is a lot wetter than yours. Shit in my corn flakes and I piss in your goat meal!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post