Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhere In Madison, WI (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-27-2013, 07:20 PM

(camera feed on)

(a date is on the bottom of the video 8/21/13 at 5:24 am)

(we see Andrew Morrison in a black t-shirt and jeans, on the side of the road in the driver's seat of a car holding a handheld camcorder)

Andrew Morrison: "You may be wondering where I am. Well, I will be glad to show you where I am. "

(turns the camera and we see this)

[Image: JTCHome_zps2bdaf7a9.jpg]

"I am here in Madison, Wisconsin. The home of one Johnathan Thomas Cross."

(does a mocking voice)

"Oh, but Andrew, you two have a "truce", why, whatever are you doing in front of his house?"

(back to regular voice)

"Did you all REALLY think that I am the type of person to sit there and smile and wave at a piece of shit like Johnathan Cross forever? I should have fooled you all for so long have I not? I dont give a rats ass about John. I dont give a rats ass about Michelle. Or any of the Crosses for that matter. I agreed to that "truce" because I was sick and tired of dealing with all of his bitching and moaning and nagging. I had better things to do than sit there and lolligag with this punk."

"So the question is: What am I doing here? Why am I in front of Johnny's house? This seems like it would be breaking the "truce" huh?"

"Why, I am here to pay ol' Johnny a visit! Why, it's been so long and well, I was in this part of the country and thought I..."

(stops as he pulls around the side of the house)

(Andrew starts to laugh)

"Such a "badass" and such a "star" and yet you have windows cracked in your house. Forget to pay your air conditioner bill or something?"

(we see Andrew getting out of the car and he points the camera in front of him as he walks around to the window)

(Andrew is whispering)

"What have we here, Johnny?"

(we see Andrew raise the window ever so slightly and point the camera inside and we see a girl, presumably in her pre-teens, laying on top of her bed)

[Image: JTCDaughter_zps2bbffb3d.jpg]

"I remember you..Taylor isn't it? Why, she has grown since the last time I saw her. You remember that day, don'tcha Johnny? I came to visit you and you irresponsibly left your family alone in their hotel room, and I attempted to show you what COULD happen."

(Andrew opens the window all the way)

"Apprently, you didn't learn from that day. Here you are, leaving your windows open..why.."

(we see Andrew set the camera on the ground and we see him climb into the window)

(we hear Andrew say)

"...you never know what can happen to your children..."

(the camera lays on the ground and all of the sudden, we hear a muffled scream)

(we faintly hear Andrew speak)

"Shhh Shhhhhh, it's ok Taylor, you remember me huh? You remember me...shhh you really will remember me if you don't hush! Or did your dad..oh wait of course he didn't teach you manners, I doubt that loudmouth bitch of a mother did either..."

(we hear him grunt and lightly laugh)

"You bit me. you little shit! Hell, you put up more of a fight than your old man! But now, it's time to go take a little spin, shall we!?"

(we see Morrison come out of the window carrying Taylor Cross; her eyes are filled with tears and her mouth has been taped as well as her hands and her legs. We then see Morrison pick up the camera and point it at himself)

"You want to know why I am doing this, Johnny? You want to know why I am calling off this farce of a "truce"? Quite frankly, Johnny, I just don't like you. I don't like how you walk around this business thinking you are so "phenomenal", how you think you are so much better than me, how your family is so much better than me. And frankly, people like you make me sick. You need to be taught some lessons. And one of them is to be responsible. You were irresponsible months ago at the hotel and now once again, you left a child in danger. Well, now Johnny, unlike last time, when I COULD'VE done something, this time I AM doing something. Maybe now, you will get it through your thick skull that I am not a man you want to FUCK with! Maybe now, you will realize that I am just better than you! Maybe you'll realize not to leave your family alone..because you never know when a storm may strike! Isn't that right, Taylor?"

(we see him place Taylor in the backseat and buckle her in; she is resisting as best she can)

"Do NOT resist, Taylor, or I promise you I WILL hurt you and this will REALLY be the worst ride of your life!"

(Taylor stops thrashing around and he zooms up the camera on her eyes which are filled with fear)

"Aw Taylor don't worry sweetheart..the worst is over as long as you sit here like a good little girl and enjoy the ride!"

(Andrew gets in the driver's seat and sits the camera on the dashboard; we see Taylor in the backseat slumped down, quiet, with tears going down her face and Andrew smirks and we hear the engine start; camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (08-27-2013)