Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SNEAK PEEK, Mr. XWF + Rose Smith transcripts
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 10:05 AM

(08-27-2013, 09:39 AM)Mr. XWF Said: Tell her I said it's fine to just be honest because I'm openly talking about it anyway. I know it's a little harder for her to come to terms with but she might as well accept reality. I'm pretty sure AT&T holds the proof.

(08-27-2013, 09:41 AM)Juan Madison Said: Show us transcripts of your guys' conversation, Mr XWF!

SNEAK PEEK

Mr. XWF: So we'll meet at the theater this time I guess. Whatever bitch I don't care.

Rose Smith: Yeah, I like that idea a lot. We can see the movie Peter won't take me to see.

Mr. XWF: Whatevs. I don't give a fuck.

Rose Smith: Oh and I can't wait to get some popcorn with extra butter.

Mr. XWF: You know they don't use real butter right? It's like, oil from cats and dogs that died of natural causes.

Rose Smith: Tee he hee, you so silly boy.

Mr. XWF: Oh my fucking gawd.

Rose Smith: Well be nice when you order for me, ok? Don't tell the poor cashier about your butter theory. Tee hee heee!

Mr XWF: I um, wait oh fuck, no. You don't think I'm ordering your damn food do you?

Rose Smith: Well sure. I like my man to order my bacon.

Mr. XWF: I ain't your fuckin' man and we ain't going to the slaughter house bitch! No bacon on the menu!

Rose Smith: Oh silly willy, you know what I mean baby. I'm gonna get you good.

Mr. XWF: Yeah just make sure you pay up. You're paying me the full $300 for this "date and screw" plus reimbursing me for ANY AND ALL DOLLAHS I SPEND ON YO ASS!

Rose Smith: Boy you crazy.

Mr. XWF: Bitch, I'm really asking. Answer the fucking question. Will you be paying me in full PLUS PAYING ME BACK FOR ANY SHIT I BUY YOU ON THIS PHONY ASS DATE?

Rose Smith: Are you seriously asking me that? Look, I'm paying you $300 for a couple of hours of "real man time" that I can't get with Peter because he has a vagina.

Mr. XWF: I understand that, bitch, and I'm saying that you're also reimbursing my ass for any and all expenses that your fat black ass brings to the table!

Rose Smith: ...

Mr. XWF: ...

Mr. XWF: ...Well? I'm not going to just fuckin' forget this shit! Confirm for me that you'll be paying me back for all the shit you eat on our fake ass date!

TO BE CONTINUED
MUCH MORE TO BE EXPOSED!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rebel (08-27-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-27-2013, 10:52 AM

i can provide proof of me being with rose last night u know ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(08-27-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2013, 11:59 AM

(08-27-2013, 10:52 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i can provide proof of me being with rose last night u know ;)

Can you? Alright. Let's see the proof. I'm calling you on that shizzit right now, beaner boy. I want to see it.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-28-2013, 12:05 PM

ooc: You're lucky I cant do photoshop

[Image: anna-paquin-2013-vanity-fair-oscar-party-02.jpg]

with

[Image: SteenRedwood_display_image.png?1362849580]

at
[Image: ar128662685539493.png]

there's your proof SUCKAAAAAAAAAA!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2013, 12:13 PM

You photoshopped my picture and cock out of it and replaced it with you and your belly. That's whack, Jack!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Tony Santos (08-28-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-28-2013, 05:44 PM

arent u dead? gtfoh u loser

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post