Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ballad Of Mr. Radio V (RP 3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-27-2013, 10:05 AM

Ballad Of Mr. Radio V

It's been Exactly Two Years since Me and My Squad ended the Flokyok War. We are all out doing our own things at this point, just waiting for something big to happen. Me? I'm living on Gado with my wife and my 16 month old son. Me and Jessica have really been living the best two years of our lives, nothing to worry about, nothing to be afraid about, just living like a normal family. I know that I can't put my guard down because the Centurions will attack any day, I tell Jessica that all the time but she just tells me to not worry about it. I try to take her advice but I know, I just know it's going to happen...When it does I'm going to need the best around the entire Galaxy. I've said that before but for the Centurions, I mean it. It might be a few more years until they attack but I'll have my gun at my side and Shawn in Contacting range. Shawn however, He's not doing as well as I have. Shawn's mother died and it just tore him apart inside. He Said that he's going to blame the Centurions because years upon years ago they let the Cengloom Disease upon ado and both of his parents got it. He told me that no matter what he is going to be at my side when It's time to go to war. The Same goes with the now infamous Gunnar Murphey. After Krios died and Gunnar left the Leviathan, He just lost it and went on a Merc killing rampage. He murdered over four dozen Mercenaries all on his own and then turned his gun on some Command Troopers that were sent down to calm him down. I have had some contact with him, He is still willing to go along side me when The Centurions show up. For Bloodlust... I haven't heard from him since I last saw him after we destroyed the Green Horse. I hope he's doing alright he's a damn good soldier.

The Date is December 24th 2154. back in April Hannah finally had her kid. She named Him John. John Shepard, Sounds like a heroic name! Anyways, on This day, Christmas eve, Me and Jessica wanted to do something special Isaiah Radio. I went to Command to see if I could get his First Dog Tag's printed out for when he joins Command in about fifteen years. Jessica went out of her way to buy Isaiah a lot of Baby stuff, Like toys and his favorite food and stuff like that. Jessica started to prepare Dinner in the kitchen, Isaiah was looking out the window, and I was Talking to Shawn on the phone because he had something urgent to tell me. He sounded pretty upset and he was out of breath. He started saying that the Centurions are here... I froze...I asked him if he was sure. He told me to just look outside. I ran out to the Window that Isaiah was looking out and I put My HoloTool up to it to Show Shawn and He told me that he was going to be right over. I grabbed Isaiah and yelled at Jessica to stop cooking and that we need to get the hell out of here as quickly as possible. I started running with Isaiah in my arms and Jessica right beside me down towards where Shawn had been staying. Shawn Ran up to us and I handed him Isaiah and told him to get to the Leviathan, and to take Jessica too. He told me that he was going with me. I told him that I need to defend this city, These people look up to me. I kissed Isaiah on the head and turned my attention to Jessica. I hugged her and kissed her. I looked into her eyes and told her to be safe. Jessica said that if Shawn wasn't going with me then she was.

I tried to explain to her that I care too much about her to let her throw her life away. She put her hand on my chest and said that she didn't care. She said that she doesn't want me to go down alone, She didn't want our son to have no parents like his father. My mouth opened in shock that she just told me that. She said If One parent goes the other goes, no question. Shawn said that if me and Jessica don't come back that he will raise Isaiah the same way Jason raised me. I smiled at him and said thank you. I tried one more time to tell Jessica to leave. She started walking in the direction of the Command Armory. I told Shawn to get to the Leviathan now. I walked with Jessica to the armory...Jessica just didn't want to listen to reason. We walked in and we saw almost every squad in the armory grabbing their stuff and running back out into the Snowy battle. While me and Jessica were putting our gear on All I could hear was death and Gunfire going on out there. Then I heard a Soldier yell "What the Fuck is that?!" What do I grabbed my rifle and told Jessica to meet me outside. I ran out and saw possibly the biggest ship I have ever seen. It wasn't even surfaced on Gado but it seemed as if it was, it was that god damn big. I then looked forward and saw a bunch of soldiers being mauled by these orange demon creatures ripping them apart. The Demon things looked at all of us and pulled out their guns, These are no Centurions! We started to fire, but then...A giant Explosion Blew up the Armory behind us and made all of us fly forward.

I woke up and looked around, Every soldier that I was standing next to was dead. I got up and ran to the Armory to look for Jessica. I started to yell her name to see if she would hear me. Nothing. I started lifting debris off people to see if they were alive. I dragged bodies out from the snow that had built up from the few hours that I was out. Then...I saw Jessica laying in the middle of the C.I.C. I ran up to her and got to me knees to check on her. I shook her body and I got no response. I put my head on her shoulder and kept saying her name and telling her to please get up. I couldn't believe that this happened. I told her that She should've just went with Shawn! My Wife is dead... I leaned back and landed on my behind. I grabbed a rifle and got up. I grabbed Jessica's Dog Tags and walked out of the Destroyed Armory. As I was walking out someone grabbed my ankle. I kneeled down to ask him who he was. He said his name was jerod Sankleen. he obviously was the only other survivor of the Explosion besides myself. I picked him up and told him that I was going to get him out of here. He thanked me and asked who I was. I said I was Commander radio, Boarding Captain of the SSV Leviathan. He said wow almost as if he was in shock that he was with me. I asked him what squad he was apart of before all that happened. He told me that he was apart of Hammer Squad. I turned my HoloTool on called Shawn. He answered and said that Trent moved the Leviathan away from the city. He then asked if I was okay and where Jessica was. I looked down and told him that me and this guy, Jerod were the only survivors. He sighed and told me that He was coming to pick us up in an Eagle.

A few minutes later Shawn showed up in an eagle as promised and told us to hop in the back. We flew back to the Leviathan which was literally miles away from the city. When we got back aboard the Leviathan I got Jerod to the Med-bay and asked him if he could hang on while we Fly out to the Lazarus station for medical help. he shook his head yes and laid down on the bed. Me and Shawn walked out to the Table that was out to the right of the Med-bay door. Shawn told me that he was really sorry that Jessica died back there. I told him that it was all my fault...I should've been more strict with her dammit! He looked down at his hands which were clinched together. He told me that Isaiah was up in the Cockpit with Trent if I wanted to know. I told him that what we saw weren't Centurions...they looked like Orange Creatures that knew exactly what they were doing. Shawn sighed and told me that he was going to go study about the "Orange Creatures" I'm not sure what he'll find but I'm going to go lay down in the med-bay. As soon as I laid down Jerod asked me if I need a soldier on his team. I said that I do need Soldiers but I'm not sure if He was In Fighting condition. He said he knows that but He has a Mislan Friend that will help me fight the Centurions. When he Said Centurions I was a little confused. He said that his friend Legacy which is the name of the Mislan knew about this, He knew that this was going to happen. Those Orange Creatures were called Pylonians. They are creations of Centora but that's all he knew because that's all Legacy has told him. I asked him if he knew where this "Legacy" was. He said that he is on Misla of course. He is usually in the 7th temple which is safe that he Is aware of. he said that Legacy cleared out that temple all by himself. The last thing he said that if he was going to be on my squad that I should know that Legacy is the Defender of the X-Factor.

To Be Continued...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
John_Black (08-27-2013), Mr. XWF (08-27-2013), Swift Ion (08-27-2013)