Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just a bit of Randomness AT 88 miles per hour #RP2
The XXX Listers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-27-2013, 03:43 AM

m

The Triple X Lister – Jim Parsons.

Looking back now, it may not have been a wise decision for Jimbo to stumble his drunk self through the doors into that crazy Hollywood foam party but he did and now he is sat in a West Hollywood jail cell with a tattooed biker named Bubba smiling at him intently.

”Gulp”

The problem with foam parties is that they are a double edged sword. On one hand they are great fun because you can have the fun of groping fellow party animal’s private buts without them knowing it is you that is groping them, but on the other hand. You don’t always know who you are groping. This is the issue that Jim has found himself in tonight.

He had been moving around the foam filled dance floor with the precision stealth movement that you could only manage on at least your third play though on Metal Gear Solid 2. He had been feeling up all kinds of different body parts on numerous different women, well they most felt like women but in a foam party you can never officially tell. Especially in this part of Hollywood when half of the women were men and the men are dressed like women. The Triple X Listers like to call this area of the town, little Bangkok.

It was inevitable that this day would finally come, the day where the serial groper Parsons would grope the wrong person. On this occasion it was Paris Hiltons head of security Bubba or as his friends know him Big Bubba Bump for the fact that he his huge and he will bump every part of your body off of every solid, hard object he can find if you get to close to his client.

Jim of course didn’t get to close to his client but instead squeezed really tight onto the butt cheek that belonged to Bubba himself. This cause Bubba to turn swinging for Jim who ducked out the way well before popping up out of the foam and cracking Bubba round the back of the head with a glass bottle causing it to smash and... wait Bubba had moved... Crap Jim had just cracked former Boy Meets World actor Ben Savage around the head with a glass bottle.

Bubba suddenly grabs Jim from the scruff of the neck and marches him outside and throws him out onto the sidewalk where he follows him out and picks him up to begin to pound on him. Just in time for a police car to pull up on the side of the road and arrest them both for disturbing the peace.

This is now why Jim and Bubba are both sat in this jail cell. Jim looking worried while Bubba aims a menacing but slightly sexual smile in his direction. Jim jumps to his feet and runs up to the bars holding on and shouting out to the guards.

”I need to get out of here, I have things to do, place's to be, people to see. I have a match coming up, please let me out.”

The Triple X Lister’s – Neil Patrick Harris and John Travolta.

Travolta dressed in his full on pilot gear arrives with his friend and fellow Triple X Lister to the fancy dress party of all fancy dress parties. The venue of this party... The playboy mansion! Oooossssshhhhhh have . Well that’s what Dwayne ‘The Schlong” Johnson said we the two members of the listers told him that they had been invited.

Neil is sat in a hot tub with Hugh Hefner and a few of the bunnies who are in fact dressed like bunnies for once. Well they have the ears on a head band and not much else which is to John’s approval as he sits on the stool by the bar with a drink in hand watching the bunnies bounce so to speak as the bubbles hit against them .

”Johnny boi, get out of that pilot suit and get yo’ass into this hot tub with me and the Heff, and these three beautiful girls. “ Said N.P.H as he watched his friend sit alone drinking at the bar.

”Where the crap is Jim? I haven’t seen him since the foam party started last night.”

N.P.H seems to ignore John as he is distracted by something bobbling along the surface of the water in the hot tub.

Yuk, that is sick.

N.P.H almost throws up as the used rubber bobbles past him in the water. Hugh Heffner smiles and apologises picking it up and throwing it behind so it stuck on the large window behind him.

”You are a sick fuck old man.”

N.P.H gets out of the hot tub and walks over to Travolta and sits next to him at the bar. Heff has got his very own celebrity bar tender for the day. Ted Danson. Yes this is awesome, Heff has made his poolside bar into a replica of Cheers right down to the fact he has Ted Fucking Danson working there.

Travolta orders them both a drink just as his phone goes off on the bar.

”Who the fuck is this?

Travolta picks up the phone and answers it holding it to his ear.

”This is the bitching mother fucker John Travolta’s phone who is speaking?”

“Ha Ha ok biatch were on our way. Ha, Ha.”

Travolta hangs up the phone and gets to his feet.

”Come on we gotta go.”

”Where?

”Jim got himself thrown in the slammer last night, we gotta go bail him out.

”Stupid mother fucker, I bet he was foam groping again. “

”Yeah you know’s it home boy. Come on lets go.

Travolta and Neil Patrick Harris leave the playboy mansion and jump in Harris’ newly bought replica Delorean from the Back to the Future movies and they head off downtown to pick up Jim. The stupid mother fucker!

The Collection

N.P.H and Travolta are stood in the police station waiting for Parson to be released to them. A big guy is being released first and he walks past them both with a menacing look in his eyes. Both men feel uneasy for a second until the finally see Parson walkout holding his belonging’s in one hand and his ass with the other.

He limps out towards the other two with a look of hate in his eyes as he focuses on the big guy Bubba walk out the door to the street. Harris and Travolta look back at Bubba then back to Parsons who is wincing in pain with every step. Almost being sympathetic to there friend Harris and Travolta don’t start laughing until they get to the car outside.

” A bit of ring sting eh, Jim. “

”HA HA HA HA HA!”

”Leave me alone you arsehole before I pound you!!”

”Ha Ha Like Bubba pounded your arsehole. HA HA HA!”

The three guys continue joking as the drive off into the distance slowly easing there way to 88 miles per hour to see if this car can really time travel.

It Can’t.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The XXX Listers's post:
Lightning (08-31-2013), Mr. XWF (08-27-2013)