Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times up, I need my title back
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-26-2013, 02:20 PM

Well the man of smoke, I hope you enjoyed your time as the Radio Champion! but's it's now time you hand my title back over to the rightful owner of this champinship!inow I know you love having this thing around your waste but It's time that my title comes back to me! first I have a question, why is your name Smoke man? I mean seriously? What kind of bullshit is Smoke man?! do you just smoke a lot and you are a horrible worker? Now Ipknow it's fun to have a few blunt's here and then but to have your name as Smoke man, that's a little crazy man! Do you at least Cover up your Drugs? Don't be stupin about that kind of stuff! I HAD a friend named Delfin once, He died in an explosion that burnedinhis entire body...It was pretty bad. I sold his ashes to the Prawn owner so I could get some new guns, He really wasn't that important to the crew anyways. I did buy him a Tombstone so his family could go visit his grave that had no body below it. Now I am insisting you hand over the champinship. If you don't I guarantee you will fail miserably because only one other person has ever been able to kick out SUCESSFULLY, yes that is why this is my Champinship! I pin everyone who is the current holder of the Radio Championship! Frankly it's because I am the Pinning god around here. No one can Nip me or or throw me in a bin because I would probably just shoot their god damn head off if they did. Now Iporder you to either hand me the title or you can just let me pin you, what ever works for you bud. Inhave important stuff I need to do so hear are your optionspin
pin
nip
cover
Not kickout
I can buy you your own tombstone
You can meet Delfin!pin pin

possibly, no, you don't deserve an Oklahoma roll!
Not even a Victory Roll
I might give you a nip of a flower though
Possibly even a half of a Victory roll because you helped me get my Champinship back!

What ya waipin for? let me pin you and end this! please? I need to go make fun of Swift Ion some more.
pin bitch!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-26-2013, 05:12 PM

(08-26-2013, 02:20 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Well the man of smoke, I hope you enjoyed your time as the Radio Champion! but's it's now time you hand my title back over to the rightful owner of this champinship!inow I know you love having this thing around your waste but It's time that my title comes back to me! first I have a question, why is your name Smoke man? I mean seriously? What kind of bullshit is Smoke man?! do you just smoke a lot and you are a horrible worker? Now Ipknow it's fun to have a few blunt's here and then but to have your name as Smoke man, that's a little crazy man! Do you at least Cover up your Drugs? Don't be stupin about that kind of stuff! I HAD a friend named Delfin once, He died in an explosion that burnedinhis entire body...It was pretty bad. I sold his ashes to the Prawn owner so I could get some new guns, He really wasn't that important to the crew anyways. I did buy him a Tombstone so his family could go visit his grave that had no body below it. Now I am insisting you hand over the champinship. If you don't I guarantee you will fail miserably because only one other person has ever been able to kick out SUCESSFULLY, yes that is why this is my Champinship! I pin everyone who is the current holder of the Radio Championship! Frankly it's because I am the Pinning god around here. No one can Nip me or or throw me in a bin because I would probably just shoot their god damn head off if they did. Now Iporder you to either hand me the title or you can just let me pin you, what ever works for you bud. Inhave important stuff I need to do so hear are your optionspin
pin
nip
cover
Not kickout[/size]

You can meet Delfin! pin pin
Not even a Victory Roll
Possibly even a half of a Victory roll because you helped me get my Champinship back!

What ya waipin for? let me pin you and end this! please? I need to go make fun of Swift Ion some more.
pin bitch!

Yellow spots the pins.

Your signature contains three pins.

"Times up, I need my title back"

Marked anything and everything that remotely looked like a pin, and got everything I saw. Amazing post, honestly. Champion worthy in my opinion! Because of you I missed the first fucking hour of RAW! Thanks, bro!

In case I actually did find everything:

Smoke Man kicks out and hands Mr Radio the title. Really. Mr. Radio holds it above his head with both arms ... as Smoke performs a standing dropkick, catching the title before it hits the floor, and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Should've run away like you did for the War Games."

"Consider me your replacement."

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-27-2013, 07:01 PM

Well the man of smoke, I hope you enjoyed your time as the Radio Champion! but's it's now time you hand my title back over to the rightful owner of this champinship!inow I know you love having this thing around your waste but It's time that my title comes back to me! first I have a question, why is your name Smoke man? I mean seriously? What kind of bullshit is Smoke man?! do you just smoke a lot and you are a horrible worker? Now Ipknow it's fun to have a few blunt's here and then but to have your name as Smoke man, that's a little crazy man! Do you at least Cover up your Drugs? Don't be stupin about that kind of stuff! I HAD a friend named Delfin once, He died in an explosion that burnedinhis entire body...It was pretty bad. I sold his ashes to the Prawn owner so I could get some new guns, He really wasn't that important to the crew anyways. I did buy him a Tombstone so his family could go visit his grave that had no body below it. Now I am insisting you hand over the champinship. If you don't I guarantee you will fail miserably because only one other person has ever been able to kick out SUCESSFULLY, yes that is why this is my Champinship! I pin everyone who is the current holder of the Radio Championship! Frankly it's because I am the Pinning god around here. No one can Nip me or or throw me in a bin because I would probably just shoot their god damn head off if they did. Now Iporder you to either hand me the title or you can just let me pin you, what ever works for you bud. Inhave important stuff I need to do so hear are your optionspin
pin
nip
cover
Not kickout
You can meet Delfin!pin pin
Not even a Victory Roll

When Mr. Radio recovers, he catches up to Smoke Man and surprises him with a banana peel, pinning him as soon as he hits the ground!

...THREE!

New Champ: Mr. Radio

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-27-2013, 07:04 PM

What a subtle motherfucker!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post