Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
More Ignorance (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-26-2013, 01:39 PM

Ok, let me just start here by saying that little boy Swift is starting to really starting to frustrate me with his lack of knowledge. His little bullfuckery, responding to me by saying he's the best. I'm going to start from the way beginning though. I like to say slot of shit, I'm not quite sure what that exactly means, but like I said last time I'm not sure if this kid knows what he's saying half the time. then he rambled and said I LOVE to talk about the past. No, I don't it's just that you haven't changed at all, you have a new butt buddy, woopdie doo! It still doesn't change the fact that you lost to "THE" Table. It probably would've kicked your ass at Leap of faith anyways, don't try to deny it because you know it would've happened. Next thing on my long list of Stupidity that comes out of Ion's mouth is him saying that he's actually popular. I don't think so, I am more popular than you and I'm a bad guy! People are suppose to hate me, I'm so popular I have my own god damn talk show! I'm not even half way done with this list so bare with me everyone.

Now according to Ion I am the Biggest bitch superstar in XWF. excuse me? The guy who is Alexandra Callaways bitch is calling me a bitch?! I don't see any logic in that! THEN he took a slight pause! after that pause he rambled on about how he has been well established... Just, Fuck... I'm not going to talk about the same thing I did last time and name off some embarrassing things that has happened to you. I've lost a small amount of times. you've WON a small amount of times. our record is probably the same, except I have the same amount of wins you do losses. I'm not exactly sure how you plan or think about beating me but knock it off it's rather annoying. Having some snot nosed punk saying moronic stuff about how he's gonna beat me and how he can't lose blah, blah, blah. I've heard it all before Swifty! Now when Saturday arrives I except your punk ass to not show up so you don't have to take the biggest beating in your life. If you don't show up I might even applaud you and possibly give you a TV title shot after I beat [s]Satty[/] Novey. listen Swift I understand you have potential but the time for that potential to come out is not now, maybe not ever. It's always going to be trapped inside of you ripping away at your insides and driving you to insanity! Then finally...Glack. Swifty falls over with a bullet in his brain and his doofus friend tries to give him CPR.

Back to what Swift said during his pointless interview that isn't doing anything for him except give me more ammo to gun on him with. He said something about him being Lean and losing being very uncertain for him. This pathetic child seriously has no idea what he is saying does he? I'm MR. RADIO! I don't lose to anyone I don't think I can't handle. Except I of course Absolutely don't care about them and let them roll me up or something but that isn't the case for this match. I know I can beat you, actually I could probably beat you within an inch of your life. I might just do that actually, I want this TV title match and you Ion are not getting in my way . I just want to see things from your point of view, just once, too bad I can't shove my head that far up my ass. Oh and your friend Faze I walked up to him earlier and I called him gay and he then hit me with his "satchel" but we all know it's a purse. oh, here's another one! My middle finger get's a boner every time it sees you. My inner Asshole is coming out oh no! oh well, the smartest thing that came out of your mouth was a penis, wow now I'm going into Gilmour jokes. Ok I'm done making jokes, I promise.

I was done talking about you yet Ion, don't think I was. Near the end, I noticed you were in bed with a frizzy headed halfrican while eating strawberry smoothie. She looks like she's sixteen Ion I'm not sure if she's old enough for that kind of kinkiness. I don't go for the younger half black half white half Mexican half Asian girls. I'm not sure what JoJo even is, that clown from the Disney channel that got cancelled years ago? Plus I apparently haven't wowed the crowd yet...I have my own TALK SHOW! what do you have? a sixteen your old Halfricexicasian. Yeah I made that up, so what? Then you said you were the greatest wrestler on the planet...Table is probably a better wrestler than you and he's a fucking table. I don't even want to say what happened next!
[Image: sexy-couple-shower-18114873.jpg]
Yeah...Disgusting right?

End Transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post