Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Best (TV #1 Contender Match-RP #2)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-25-2013, 05:13 PM

The scene opens with Ion, once again in his hotel watching another segment shown by XWF of Mr. Radio talking about Ion.

"Someone likes to say slot of shit. You sounded like a straight bitch when you said, they pull my hair and push me around. And come on, why my 9th loss? Can we make it like my tenth loss, like for real. Why does my record have to end as an odd loss? Anyways, why do you think your strong. Yes, I lost to a damn table. You LOVE to talk about the past, as much as Glimour LOVES dicks. That's how bad. XWF is effectively attempting to raise the importance of all its talent during the summer, which is why you have me, one of the most popular Superstars who had been aimlessly bored, about to go against the biggest BITCH Superstar in the XWF, Mr. Radio. The same goes for Peter and his friends. Both competitors will leave the ring
with more momentum than they had entering
it since the stakes demand that both Superstars perform as equals instead of a one-
sided match where the winner clearly looks to be the victor by the time their entrance music hits.

Ion takes a slight pause.

"Though I'm as been well established in the XWF limelight for quite some time. Radio not so much. As alright I've been throughout the past months, I'm not facing someone as physically dominating as Radio thinks he is. And with me being as lean as I am, the possibility of a loss at ThunderBowl is uncertain for me.
For the past few weeks, I've been implementing the simple game of cat and mouse. For whatever reason, Radio rushes for the opportunity like me for this #1 Contenders Match. Yes, I may be a slave for two weeks but, everything has worked out. Everything on the list, I retaliated with something.
I've delivered arguably more than I should have. Expect the physicality to gradually build up until the episode of ThunderBowl. Radio, by participating in this match, it's not only stepping away from my shadow, but you can subsequently rise to the
top of XWF's hierarchy with a loss and be in line for one of those 24/7 belts in this company."

Ion takes a sip of his Strawberry Smoothie while Jo Jo lays on him in the bed.

"But, given the way everyone is being right now, you will need to wow the crowd and us XWF Roster Members. Luckily for you, you're going up against the best Superstar to grace this Earth..."

The camera fades as Ion walks away in the shower with Jo Jo.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post