Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Swiftest Table around! (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-25-2013, 03:58 PM

Radio Walks onto the Chatting with Radio Stage and sits calmly on his chair with at least ten people in attendance.

Hello all...ten of you. Wow people must be pretty upset about my withdrawal of the Warfare thing. Oh well. Anyways I'm here to talk about the Lightning bowl. I may or may not be in it. For now, All I'm focused on is fighting Mr. "SuperNova" For the TV title. I'm finally getting what I rightfully deserve. I'm getting the rematch that I have been patiently waiting for, for a few months now. I'm already guaranteed my rematch, There's just one little tiny, puny, pathetic little bump in the way. Swift Ion, The boy is absolutely stupid. Let me just say that first of all he's making John Black's life better by not being the only slave in the history of XWF, that I have remembrance of. I mean I would want to be Alexandra Callaway's slave. If you know what I mean. jokes aside, Swift Ion said some really harsh things that really, really, made me laugh.
Quote:he's going to need all the CDs he can beat to beat me.
there is so much wrong with that! first of all, I can beat to beat him? What the fuck does that mean? Does this kid even know what he's saying half the time?
Quote:Mr. Radio doesn't have enough quickness, strength, or mental emotion to beat me.
obviously not... Quickness, Debatable. Strength, Bitch you see this guns?! and Mental Emotion, Look who's talking Cunt. I mean seriously? The Kid bitches and moans backstage to his boyfriend after all of his matches about how he lost! I mean He even Lost to Alex Shawn! That guy has lost quite a bit. Ion just a head's up, I'm gonna wreck ya kid. You stand absolutely no chance in hell against me. I have been on a big role as of late, It's not going to be ended by the likes of a guy who lost to a fucking Table! He is "THE" Table that only shows up to kick your pansy ass.

I'm going to destroy Swift Ion and put him down for the last time. His ninth loss is going to be his last loss. By that I mean I'm going to end him, Don't worry I am not going to kill him. I might kill his friend for fun though. oh, speaking of his friend, he said that his friend will capitalize it at all costs. yeah I dare that closet hiding son of a bitch to even try and touch me! I mean seriously everything Swift said about me was all completely wrong! He decimates people like...ahem, "The" table kicked your ass physically and surprisingly verbally, that's surprising because...well it's a table. Oh and please tell me Swift, Who is the Slave? Oh, and What makes you think that you can beat Mr.Satellite? I mean if you can't beat his Girlfriend then I'm pretty sure you can't beat him. Plus, Novey is only a bit stronger than me. So Swift you have no chance I'm sorry, oh wait no I'm not. I actually can't wait till Saturday to toss you around, out wrestle you, and make you cry like a little bitch in the middle of the ring. Once I get rid of your ass Ion Your going to be at the bottom and I'm going to be at the top fighting and beating Nova for sure this time. I'm not even going to think about losing to you Swift because If I do my brain will probably kill itself because I tried to think of the stupidest thing ever. No one can touch me! Obviously all the boys at the bottom like to touch you. They push you, and pull your hair, punch you a few times and you can't do a damn thing about it because you know that you just can't do anything right. you lost to a table, became a slave, and now your going to embarrass yourself on Saturday, first your going to lose painfully to me, then your apparently in that Thunder Dome shit and your probably going to get eliminated by Table if he's going to be in it.

Now onto a different Topic, for now... I want to talk about the ThunderBowl. I must say, I heard that "Juan Madison is back and he is going to be in it... yeah no thank you I'll stick with my #1 contenders match that I'm going to get. I mean, sure it sounds fun and all but I swear, Madison has it out for a select couple of people. He mostly goes after Peter Gilmour, I don't know why I mean he's just a "big" mouth, It's funny cause he's fat. anyways he's just a fat person who talks a lot but can't back it up more than half of the time. I mean How many times has he said he's going to fuck Luca Arzegotti up? I don't know like at least 100 times. He did injury him once good for him but it really doesn't make a difference because the Cripples Luca won the European championship and the radio championship. Only to give it away to john Black. See Peter Luca would never have pinned Sid if it wasn't for you! Now the prick is going around saying he's 4x better. just, FUCK! some times... Talking about that subject really just irks me because I pinned Luca 1, 2, 3! the Ref apparently didn't want me to be champion for the fourth time so Luca got a free pass out of there. I will and forever will be the radio champion to everyone though. If you hate me or you love me, I am the Radio Champion! That is my championship that I'm just letting other people have whack at. Anyways this Saturday, I get my title shot, I may or may not be in the ThunderBowl, and I end Ion's career.

end Transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post