Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The ThunderBowl Match Itself (ThunderBowl Battle Royal Match-RP #1)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Ion is sitting in his Nissan GTR '09, on his Galaxy S IV on XWF99.com, watching the recent Mr. XWF Segment. He has been replaying trying to figure out what he has just heard from the segment.

"Did he just say, I make him hard? I know I did not hear what I just heard. Anyways, lets talk about August 31st...ThunderBowl. I am in my first Main Event ever here in XWF. I know there's only two matches. The #1 Contender Television Championship Match and the Royal Rumble. I don't know who's entering, but nor do I care who is. After the fact I defeat Mr. Radio to become the #1 Contender for the TV Title. I will win the contract and go to much bigger things in XWF. I am putting my body out there for working double duty, by putting myself in two matches. All that's going to do is benefit me..."

Ion starts driving, and stops at a Business Center to talk to Wrestling Legend Interviewer, Timothy Owens.

"Hello, im just here to ask you a few questions ablut XWF'S ThunderBowl."

"Fire away."

"Does your training help with an event like this?"

"No, because we have so many events every year. It’s kind of standard fare to us, but
the ThunderBowl is special because it signifies the road to being a Main Eventer."

"So this really is a big deal for you XWF Roster Members?"

"Absolutely, the whole roster. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done. Winning the Special XWF Events is as big an accomplishment as anything."

"Are these kind of events fun for you or is it something that just comes around?"

"Believe it or not, I like the elimination matches. It’s extremely unpredictable and over-the-top. Everyone in the XWF universe looks forward to
it. It becomes that one match type each year where people center around."

"Who are you rooting for in the Alexandra versus Mr. Satellite for the TV Title?"

"I’m torn. Mr. Satillete has been the champion for quite a long time now, but I know from my past instances with Alexandra Callaway's that she’s very difficult to beat. Bit, this match wont be happening at ThunderBowl sadly."

A waitress comes to the table and she brings over two ice cold cups of water for Ion and Mr. Owens.

"Your in-the-ring relationship with Alexandra Callaway isn’t always smooth. Do those kind of grudges carry over out of the ring?"

"A lot more than people would think. People think it’s one big happy family, but attitude and egos do get in the way."

"How do you! stay grounded?"

"I like to think I’ve done my best. You are pulled in a bunch of different directions, but I never rest on my accomplishments. If those opportunities arise, I think I would try to handle them one at a time. My home is at the XWF. I truly do love performing. The atmosphere here isn’t like anything else. It’s truly where I belong."

"Well, that's all the time we have. Thank you for your time Mr. Ion and have great day."

The camera fades as the interviewer gets up, shakes hands with Ion and walks away as Ion checks his messages, and the most recent one is from Jo Jo...

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
John Austin (08-25-2013)