Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed List (2nd)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-24-2013, 12:24 PM

Another letter arrived at Ion's hotel in Los Angeles, California.

"...WHAT THE FUCK!?! This shit again! Why the fuck. It is 4:30 in the fucking morning...Might as well get this over so I can go back to sleep."

Ion looks at the first thing on the list. 1. Suck John Madison's dick while Peter Gilmour watches Luca watching.

"That's that bullshit. This is about to be interesting haha..."

Ion starts to go to the Hotel's parking garage and gets in his Nissan GTR '09 and speeds off to John Madison's house. After 10 Minutes of driving, Ion stops at John Madison's hotel and goes in the front doors, and heads to the 2nd Floor. Ion knocks on the door and Glimour answers.

"You ready bitch boy!"

"I guess, but wheres the bathroom so I can get ready?"

"Over there...Hurry up, I don't have all day."

As Ion heads to the restroom, he's in there for 15 minutes.

"Peter, where is he?"

"In the bathroom! Motherfucker been in there forever. Lets bust in!"

Ion is standing with his shirt off. He is already sitting oon his knees.

You ready little boy! You bout to see what a LONG DICK look like! How you spell long dick. LO-DICK!"

As John pulls his dick out, Ion says something.

"Hahahaha, little dick, little, dick, little dick!!!"

"Shut the fuck up and suck!"

Ion didn't waist no time and started going at it. Peter got really close to Ion and pushed Ion's head so he would deep throat. After 45 seconds, John said something.

"IM ABOUT TO BLOW!!!"

Ion stopped and leaned back and grab something. That something was pliers. And he elbowed Peter and clenched the pliers onto Johns dick. And Ion pushes Peter closer to Johns dick, releasing the pliers, letting John cum all over Peter's face and Ion pushes John onto the Toilet and runs and stops at the bathroom door, and takes the list out of his pocket. 2. Proclaim Gilmour King of the XWF.

"Give me a second Peter."

Ion goes under the sinks cabinet and sees mouthwash. He opens it real quick and swishes it in his mouth and spits on Peter and pours the rest on John. Ion starts to leave, and stops again and looks the two.

"One more thing."

Ion takes Peters head and puts Peter's mouth onto John's dick, and puts John's hand onto Peter's head. Ion laughs and leaves the room.

"What's next?"

3. Worship Crimson Dong's.. well er DONG. Ion says lets get it and tuns to his car outside and leaves to go to Crimson's temple. After 35 minutes of driving, Ion runs in and sees Crimson with his dick in a light, while the whole room is dark.

"Crimson's DONG is the best DONG in the DONG World...Amen. That wasn't hard..."

The lights come on ad the "Table" is in the ring and the bell rings. Ion quickly opens his list and looks at it. 4. Ion vs Table 2.0. The "Table" staggers towards Ion and Io'n rolls over the table and slides out the ring. And goes to the steel steps. He gets a liter fluid and a liter. He gets in the and kicks down one of the "Table's" legs and his down on threes. Ion pours the liter fluid on the "Table" and quickly throws the liter on the "Table" as he burns on fire.

"DAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!! Alica Keys was right, but, the Table's on fire. I feel sorry for him. Am I almost done?"

Ion looks at the list. 5. Apologize to everyone you attacked sincerely, If u try to attack anyone again, I get
to torture you. Everyone comes into the room as the "Table" is in ashes.

"I think thats a little to late for that. This shouldve been first haha. I would like to start off with, the "Table". I'm sorry for putting you on fire. Peter, I apologize for kicking your ass and making you suck John's dick. Oh, by the way, you still got something on your mouth...Gilbo, I'm sorry for punching you in the face with a barbed wire glove...Lastly...Sebastian Duke, sorry for throwing up on you, and then literally kicking your ass into the bathtub, hahahaha...There I'm done with that, come on Peter start eating with your big ass."

Peter flips off Ion, and Ion flinches at Peter. After 12 long damn hours, Peter falls asleep with chicken parmesan all over him. Ion gets up and leaves back to his hotel in his car. And goes to sleep at 9:35 PM as the camera fades out.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2013, 12:52 PM

Damn Pete, that didn't work out so well for you. How did it taste?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Christine Nash (08-25-2013), MattWard (08-24-2013), Swift Ion (08-24-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-24-2013, 01:13 PM

Probably tasted like herpes.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-24-2013, 01:57 PM

(08-24-2013, 01:13 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Probably tasted like herpes.

That reminds me, I still have a herpes bagel from lunch...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-24-2013, 02:04 PM

Hahahaha! Damn right! You show them sons of bitches!

OOC: Absolutely awesome. Was laughing my brains out xD

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Swift Ion (08-25-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-25-2013, 10:43 AM

ion ur bout to get fucked up real bad... realll soon ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Swift Ion (08-25-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 11:40 AM

Peter, you still have my semen on your mouth.

Just for the record, if you'd like, I can drizzle it over some chicken parm for you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Swift Ion (08-25-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-25-2013, 06:30 PM

how bout I drizzle some of your blood on it and use it in place of marinara sauce? yeah shut up bitch.. that crown will be mine real soon!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-25-2013, 06:32 PM

(08-25-2013, 06:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how bout I drizzle some of your blood on it and use it in place of marinara sauce? yeah shut up bitch.. that crown will be mine real soon!

"You lost in your chance. If you're lucky enough, if someone manages to 'screw' you into another match with Madison, what makes you think that it'll have a different result?"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-25-2013, 07:17 PM

ill make sure no shenanigans happens.. thats how.. anybody gets in, inlcuding the brotherhood, my manager, my fiance, they will all be fired on the spot!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-25-2013, 07:18 PM

(08-25-2013, 07:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ill make sure no shenanigans happens.. thats how.. anybody gets in, inlcuding the brotherhood, my manager, my fiance, they will all be fired on the spot!

"Noble. Too bad the only way you would win the match is if someone interfered on your behalf. It took someone screwing you out of the match you would've lost anyway to get you the first shot."
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 07:28 PM

Peter, I'll make this real simple for you. I want to shoot straight with you because I'm tired of all the bullshit. You want to know the truth? You want to know why you didn't win at Mega Madness and go on to become King of the XWF?

It's quite simple, Peter.

Because you're fat and your fiance is a man.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-25-2013, 08:49 PM

lame reason.. give me one more shot and I'll prove to u and the world that I can win the crown by myself!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-25-2013, 08:54 PM

(08-25-2013, 08:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: lame reason.. give me one more shot and I'll prove to u and the world that I can win the crown by myself!!

"Give me.

See, folks? Peter Gilmour isn't, wasn't, and will NEVER be about earning opportunities himself, because he can't. He wants those opportunities to be handed to him on a silver platter because he knows that if he got put in another King contendership match, like Wild Card Weekend's main event, or the Rumble in Brooklyn, he'd lose once more.

Give me.

So, like a repugnant fucking child, throwing a temper tantrum, he screams and huffs and puffs out his chest so it protrudes past his stomach and demands that these opportunities, the ones expected to be EARNED by the ones worthy of challenging for the crown be GIVEN to him, yet turns around and says that Luca and Havok didn't EARN their shots. Fits, because Gilmour doesn't understand the meaning of that word.

Give me, give me, gimme!

Peter Gilmour's only method of actually getting the shots, because he can't follow through with any of them.

With challengers like this, I'm content with seeing the crown stay on Madison's head."
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-25-2013, 09:49 PM

why dont u give me your soul Jessie? or ill just take it from you..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post