Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting Grounds (Open)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2013, 07:49 PM

I walked along the streets of some random city after taking off from the slightly awkward situation with SmokeMan. Guess it didn’t really matter where we were, most of the roster just showed up anyway. Eventually, I managed to stumble on a theme park. It was fitting for such a childish vampire.

[Image: Cool-Zone-abandoned-Six-Flags-New-Orlean...=600%2C400]

“Cool Zone?”

I looked it over, my eyes looking over at the rollercoaster just behind the entrance. It looked kinda new but everything else looked like it had been around for 20 or 30 years. I cocked my head, listening for any sort of noise. Sorry, it looked like a perfect playground for Griffin if there was ever a Zombie attack. Jumping over the stupid gate, I started towards the coaster and looked around at all the rundown shacks and games.

“This place is kinda cool.”

Old toys littered the ground and I’m not going to lie, I was expecting to hear the slow shuffling and groaning of Zombies. I looked up at an old ride and pushed on the cart, jumping back when the small door fell off.

“Well…shit.”

I kicked the fallen door and turned around, looking around before walking towards what used to be a small burger joint. The door was already hanging off a hinge so I pushed it open, covering my nose and mouth at the stench. It was like the staff just vanished…it smelled like decaying flesh and I was now wondering if there was a Zombie or two locked up and rotting in the kitchen.

Walking over to the locked kitchen doors, I looked through the windows, seeing no movement. I kicked open the doors and waited for the heads of Zombies to pop up. Where was Griffin when you needed him? I laughed at my own pathetic joke and immediately regretted it, coughing at the stench and sprinting out of the joint. I was gonna need a mask if I wanted to explore in there. The low rumble of a bike caught my attention and I growled softly, bouncing up a ride to see over the gates but still far enough back to keep the person from seeing me. Nothing so far so I jumped back down, landing on all fours before sniffing.

“Harley…”

Ally’s dad always rode a Harley when he came to visit Father…and the scent just stayed with me. It was still a long ways off…maybe a good 5 miles so I had plenty of time before…

*CRASH*

The sound forced me back down to the ground, ripping a soft growl from my throat. No! I was only kidding about the Zombies…honest. Silently, I scaled the nearest coaster and sat at the highest point, my eyes scanning the park. Nothing moved, well…nothing so far. My eyes scanned the park again but this time, stopped in a far corner. A black shadow dashed behind a gift shop, it was slow and now I was regretting trying to befriend Griffin.

“If it’s really a Zombie…I’m calling Ally…”

I jumped from ride to ride, sliding between rails and cars just to get there. By the time I did get there, I found nothing. No tracks, no scent, no…nothing. A snarl escaped my throat and I jumped down, looking around the park.

“Fucker…”

I started towards the main gate when a small jingle reached my ears. Looking down, I stepped back and stared at the bear. The wind blew around some leaves and the small bell on the bear, making it play its sad song again. I bent down and picked it up, looking it over. It was in pretty good condition for the most part…save for some mud.

“If only you could talk…”

I started back on my long trip back to the gate when I heard a different noise. Still a bike mind you but this one…sounded older, meaner…I raised my head, sniffing slightly.

“5 miles…”

It had mixed with the Harley, which had stopped an easy 6 miles from the main gate. Part of me wondered who they were. I shrugged and kept walking, holding the bear in one hand while using the other to pull up the collar on my black leather jacket. Something made me freeze, bootfalls…and not far from me. I took off, my own boots splashing through the puddles and crunching leaves. High…I needed to get higher.

I jumped and grabbed on to the ledge of an old gift shop, pulling myself up and looking around. This time, I saw the tracks that had covered my own but I didn’t see anyone. There was no one on the roof with me and no one on any other ride or building.

“Fuck…”

I stood and spun, looking all around me. My heart raced and it was then, that I felt hands on my back, pushing me off the gift shop and into the hard ground below. Blood dripped from my head as I got to my feet, my own blood boiling. This fucker was good.

I growled and looked around, shaking my head every few minutes to try and keep the blood from running in my eyes.

“Where are you?”

A rush of air and I heard a scream…then I realized it was my own and I slammed back into a ride, my already fucked shoulder dislocating itself. My breath came out in pants and I took off, weaving in and out of buildings and broken down rides, making sudden lefts and rights…just by trying to throw…whatever was coming at me…off. Finally, I made it to an old security/first aid booth and I kicked open the door, rushing inside and barricading myself in.

“Fuck…Fuck…Fuck!”

A loud grind and crack filled the booth, followed by my own whimper as I stared at the door. Nothing made a move to open it and it was the only way in and out of the room. If something wanted to hurt me that badly…it wouldn’t stand a chance like this. I looked over and saw the first aid kit, smiling softly since it was still unopened.

My breath still came out in soft pants as I pulled it open, chewing down some pain pills before grabbing the rag. Might as well clean it off right? Just as I placed the ice cold rag to my bleeding head, the door rattled. I stared at it for a few minutes until it opened and I lunged, my hand wrapping around the throat of the person in front of me. We rolled around for a few minutes before I ended up on top with my fist raised and fangs barred.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-28-2013), MattWard (08-28-2013), Mr. Radio (08-28-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-28-2013, 07:56 PM

Michael Radio runs in the room as soon as Minxs is about to punch the bandit in the face. Radio has a pistol drawn then points it at minxs. He notices who she was and the grins and puts his pistol back in his holster.

Thanks for stopping this little shit, ive been chasing him around for about half an hour now. He took my second gun...no one takes my second gun without permission. Now if you dont mind i need to deal with this asshole.

Radio walks over to Minxs and helps her up. He then grabs his stolen pistol and firmly puts his right boot on top of the bandits face. Then he turns his attention to Minxs.

So, I see you're hurt there. you're gonna need to tell me what happened before i can patch that up for ya darlin.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-28-2013), Minxs (08-28-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-28-2013, 08:08 PM

I snarled and ran my hand through my hair, pushing it back out of my face.

“Just a scratch.”

This guy wasn’t who attacked me…I looked up at Radio and was about to speak when I heard another crash at the far end of the park. My head snapped in the direction and I snarled again, scanning the area before looking down at the man under Radio’s boot.

“Move.”

I pushed him off and pulled the bastard up, twisting his head so his neck snapped. At least he wouldn’t be an issue…and I could use a snack later. Radio looked down at the body and then back at me.

“There…taken care of.”

“What?”

“Come on.”

I took his hand and pulled him back into the booth, barricading the door again since I had a pretty sick feeling I knew who attacked me.

“I was thrown off a building and cracked my head open on the concrete.”

I sat across from him in the tiny booth, watching as he adjusted himself.

“I’m sorry…you may have needed that kid for something important but his scent will be enough to distract my brother.”

Radio looked up at me again, this time…I couldn’t tell anything…he just…stared at me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Rain (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 04:29 AM

Radio continued to stare, examining her. He leaned back and smiled.

Theres something, different, about you... Im not quite sure what it is, yes but i guess it doesnt exactly matter right now. Youre strong, i like that. Now, if you want to get out of this place im fine with that. I can...

before Radio could finish his sentence they both hear something coming from around the corner, it sounded as if it was ddigging through trash.
(short on time for this one.)

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 06:19 AM

I sniffed and turned my head slightly, seeing a rat scurry from the corner and through a small hole in the door.

"Just a rat..."

What did catch my attention was the sudden smell of blood. I cocked my head and looked up at the control desk.

"Think they still work?"

Radio shrugged and we stood, the examination going on hold for just a minute. He pushed a few buttons and finally hit the the computer, sparking some life into the system. There was a camera that was pointed, in an angle of the booth to where I knew I had dropped that kids remains.

"Their gone..."

I nodded, staring at the screen. My eyes went to the other four computer screens, all of which held four little camera feeds.

"There."

I pointed to camera 12 and Radio nodded, blowing it up and both of us flinching. There stood a tall, pale, black haired, covered in tattoos and blood man who stared at the body of the kid I had killed not 10 minutes ago.

"What is that?"

"My twin brother."

"Not...who...what."

I looked at Radio out of the corner of my eye and trying to think of the best way to
describe my brother's...charming personality.

"Think...Timeless, charming, sadistic, manipulative..."

"Dracula."

I nodded and we kept watching the screen, "He believes the soul resides in the heart of every living creature in the Universe. As long as he removes the heart within an hour of the creatures death, he controls their soul."

Sound was not needed but it may have sounded better than our own heads putting the sick music.

[Image: tumblr_mrw5boUdIj1qdxtv0o8_400.gif]

Quickly, I kicked the computer and we both stared at the blank screen, that final image replaying over in our heads as I held onto Radio's shoulder to keep from collapsing and shaking too hard.

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 11:48 AM

Radio removes his sunglasses and his eyes get bigger the longer he stares at the Black screen. He is paying no attention to anything else except for the Black screen that has captured his eyes. It was almost as if he couldn't remove his eyes, He couldn't take his eyes off of the screen. Something was holding his head so he couldn't move it. He saw Minxs holding his shoulder helping him not fall from being unable to control his own body. Radio then used his insticts to feel what was going on behind him. Nothing. There was nobody behind him. Radio reached for his Holster but he couldn't get his pistol.

Gotta...Minxs, What the fuck is going on!? (What have I gotten myself into this time...)

Radio still trying to grab his pistol with his right hand because his holster is on his right side. His eyes then started to play tricks on him and he suddenly saw everything in Red. The screen was Glitching out and it was almost as if there was a figure on it. Radio then saw the little boy in the corner of his eyes and started to grind his teeth together.

What the Fuck!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 12:02 PM

"To be honest, I'm not so sure...just stop."

I forced him down into a chair and gripped his jaw, making him look at me.

"This is an abandoned theme park. I'm not sure why, where or how it became this way but short of me snapping that kids neck who stole your second gun and Zak ripping his heart out...there isn't anything else...Unless...you're hiding something."

Radio shook under my touch, still reaching for a gun that was no longer there but tucked it the back of my jeans. Heh, little perk to being a vampire. I did the only logical thing that I knew would help...I slapped him across the face.

"You need to talk, Radio. I can't do anything unless you tell me. You're acting like you're seeing ghosts."

I cocked my head and sniffed him...he didn't smell completely human.

"Radio? Radio, can you even hear me?"

He slowly turned his head back to me...and I realized that I may be in some deep shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 01:35 PM

I need to be alone for a bit, I just...I'm not sure why my, Nevermind just I'll go walk around for a bit...I need to let my "anger" out.

Radio then got up and put his hand on the wall and puked up some blood. he peeked back at Minxs and his eyes glowed a bright green. He then walked out of the door and walked over to the house of Mirrors.

I just need...to...get out of here, I need to get a few kills to calm myself down...I don't...know what to...kill though...fuck it hurts!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 01:58 PM

I took off, following Radio to the House of Mirrors. His blood smelt so damn good but his eyes...they are what captured me. A few kills? I cocked my head slightly and slid in after him, keeping along the top of the mirrors.

"Radio?"

He looked around, still tense. Something wasn't right and I was determined to figure it out. I dropped down behind him and gasped as he turned and pushed me up against one of the mirrors, his eyes a bring green.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-29-2013), Smoke (08-29-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 03:44 PM

Radio looks intently at her with his possessed eyes. His eyes start flashing between his normal eyes and Green eyes. He then backs off and grabs his head.

Get out of me Spectorum! I understand!

Radio then reverts back to normal and falls to the ground. Seconds later his eyes re-open and looks at the puzzled Minxs staring at him.

that usually only happens when something extremely bad is going to happen..."it" doesn't tell me but I just know. I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble, I really do but at least you will have a heads up if something bad happens. By bad "IT" usually means hostiles, or something else...

He turns his head. He punches one of the Mirrors and shatters it. He turns back around and looks at Minxs.

I will stay silent if that is what you want. I will try to help you in any way I can. You probably think I'm a lunatic.

Minxs looks back at him with a grin on her face.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-29-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 04:03 PM

I cocked my head slightly and smiled, "You're not a lunatic. I know you're not human but whoever IT is...he is right. I would like to know what IT told you."

Walking over, I took Radio's busted hand and held it in my much smaller ones.

"It's a pain..."

"It doesn't-"

"No...Being a vampire...It's a pain because you smell so damn good."

I raised his fist to my lips and licked the bleeding wound softly. He tried to pull his hand back but I wouldn't let him. He had dirty shards of glass in his fist, so I was going to clean it out.

"There...now, how often is it that you get healing service like that?"

I smiled and reached up, stroking his cheek softly.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 04:41 PM

Radio Smirks awkwardly and lifts his eyebrow at Minxs. He puts his hand behind his head and scratches it.

Well, I'm not going to lie and say that it not's awesome but the part about you being a vampire does worry me a bit. I've met your kind in my time before. they are very tricky, But who am I to say that they aren't fun. I servived my other encounter with a vampire, and you seem nice, plus you haven't tried to bite me...anywhere actually. You just kinda...licked my hand. (damn vampires with their damn sexiness) So question, Are you just acting like this to ya know, get to me? the Vampiric way?

Radio starts to blushes, that is an uncommon sight. He turns his head away from her because he hates letting people see him show this kind of emotion.

Don't try to make me fall for your tricks!

but...

please, let's just get out of this mirror place.

Radio starts to walk out of the House of Mirrors

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs (08-29-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 05:17 PM

I nodded and started out the door when I placed my hand on his chest, sniffing softly. It was way too quiet and still...even for a vampire's liking. Maybe this IT that Radio had knew more than I did.

"I'm not like my brother, who will rip out the first throat he finds if he's hungry. I never asked to become a vampire...it was forced upon me and I would never force myself upon another human. I don't bite unless I've been given permission...which is why you would normally see me eating those red lollipops."

I smiled up at him and stepped outside, Radio following.

"I'm not tricking you into anything...I don't know what time or world you're from but I'm not a normal vampire. I'm small...I don't need a lot of blood."

Turning around, I placed a hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"If I wanted to get you in the Vampiric sense, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now...You do realize that...right?"

I cocked my head and smiled, "Besides, you're cute when you blush."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2013, 07:56 PM

Radio blushes again except with a snarled lip. He looks at minxs and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Dont tell anyone that I blushed! Especially Mr. Supernova... Anyways, youre telling me that you eat those circular candies to not make you thirst for blood?

Radio looking at Minxs realizes that She could potentially be dangerous to his health.

The last Vampire I knew seduced me so she could attempt to turn me, that didnt work out so well for her. After that I thought Id never be fooled by another Vampires looks, i was apparently wrong. I might also not be getting fooled on the other hand.

Radio Puts his Shades back on and grins. He just keeps following Minxs.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2013, 08:25 PM

I nod and smile softly, "Yep...Zak found a way for me to still get the blood that I need to survive without having to sacrifice what's left of my human soul and morals. He started out with just animal blood but it just drove me insane. Then he tried mixing human blood with food and it was just nasty. Zak remembered that, even when I was human, I had a thing for sweets and he had seen me staring at some with this...look of longing because I couldn't eat them anymore. He found a recipe for making lollipops and, it took a couple tried but he finally got it so its made from human's blood but its sweet like candy and looks like cherry lollipops."

"This is the same man we saw rip out another man's heart."

"Yeah...Zak lost apart of his soul when he lost his twins...then again when he lost his first mate...and then again when his second mate left him. I'm the only thing he has to even remembering what it was like to know love. He maybe heartless at times but if he knows someone means the world to me...he will do what he can to make sure I don't become his monster."

I had stopped and sat on an old pinic table, looking at Radio as he stood in front of me, the cool air coming from the nearby river making me shake softly.

"I know that when I first got here, that I was immature, childish and well...no one ever gave me a second look. Not even my own cousin...It was sad really...I think I am the smallest member on the roster so I'm sure a lot of people don't think I'm much of a threat. I am kind of glad you did come here and talk to me."

I smiled and cocked my head, "You know a lot about me and I don't know much about you...Why wouldn't you want SpaceNuts to know that you blushed? There's nothing wrong with it. I don't even like the fucker...he treats my cousin like she's nothing more than a weak human...he made her sacrifice her darkness, made her lock away her own demon just to please him...He doesn't even deserve the flesh of a rotting corpse...let alone the Moon's Daughter."

That last bit came out in a snarl and I had gripped the table edge so hard that I broke part of it off.

"I highly doubt I could seduce you, Radio. In fact, one would think you are seducing me. After all, who wouldn't want a man in uniform? I saw your promos, you called yourself a Military man. I can only assume you must wear a uniform."

I waved my hand slightly and smiled, "Also, I would never attempt to turn you. I didn't want this curse and I sure as fuck won't force it on someone who doesn't want it."

Suddenly, I reached out and snatched his glasses from his face.

"Better...Don't hide your eyes, they are too stunning and captivating to be hidden."

I smiled and placed them on the top of my head, leaning back but not without a hiss.

"Fuck...you promise not to be mad at me?"

I bit my lip slightly and looked up at him. Hey, I don't want him to take me down because...his gun was still in my jeans.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (08-30-2013)
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-30-2013, 11:30 AM

Waldo is trying to forget about his interest in Jessie Diaz and goes for a walk. He's looking for another attractive lady, Minxs, who defended him from a few words. He gets some hints and directions to where she may be. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a picture of her he printed from the XWF website. His head looks up and sees where she stays.

"Shit.

Waldo stands there shaking and isn't sure if he wants to go forward or return home.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-30-2013, 12:09 PM

The fear rolling of the kids body was intoxicating...and just so much fun.

"You are in the wrong place."

I dropped down in front of the kid, a demonic smile etched on my lips.

"Go home before I add you to my...collection."

I wasn't about to let anyone try and mess up the...scene that was currently playing out in the middle of the park. I snapped my fangs at the shaking and pathetic human in front of me, laughing as he started running away.

"Weak."

*Now...back to our show between Micah and Radio.*

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
Rain (09-01-2013), Smoke (08-30-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 12:39 PM

Radio Smirks and puts his hand on Minxs left cheek. He looks into her eyes.

Minxs, You are quite possibly one of the only...uhh Women to actually make me feel good about myself. Lets try and not turn this into something though, ok? I just dont want to get myself into anything serious again...not again...

Radio smiles and asks motions his hands to tell Minxs to continue.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-30-2013, 12:43 PM

*outside the park gates*

I sighed and looked back at the child.

"I am not Tarzan, you inbred idiot. You came out here, to the middle of an abandoned neighborhood to look for an abandoned amusement park that is rumored to be infested with ghosts, demons and where bodies have been found without hearts to look for me? The only way you could possibly make my life any worse than it is now is if you were Zeus."

The kid just stared at me, confused. I worried about the education system here sometimes.

"Run along and smoke that blunt. I have more important things to worry about."

Jumping over the boy and the gate, I walked back into the park to watch my sister and Radio.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-30-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 01:02 PM

*Back with Radio and Micah*

I smiled, leaning softly into his touch, "I just want a friend...but...here."

I reached back and pulled out his gun, the one he was missing from his right hip.

"I took it when you first started freaking out...I didn't want to get shot..."

He took the gun from me, looking at it before looking back at me.

"It dug into my butt and you're calm now...so I thought it would be okay to give it back to you without me getting shot."

I sat back up and placed my hands on his chest. He was a lot closer than I had thought so I smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek.

"You can make this your safe haven. You're not human and you interest me. Like I know you from either a past or I'm supposed to know you in a future. What did IT tell you back in the House of Mirrors?"

I needed to get Radio to talk.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 01:48 PM

Radio looks down at his feet. He shuts his eyes.

I don't like uttering IT's actual name but...There's an evil presence approaching. That's why I came here. I came back to this time originally to stop IT from living until my time. For your information I came from the Year 2157. I'm a Command Soldier, Born and Raised in it. I've been through just about everything you can think of. Ending war's, Falling in love then losing her. Making best Friends...Not touching that subject yet...I've been killed and brought back to life, I have seen thousands upon thousands of people die, Many Friends die right in front of me. I try my best not to show weakness but sometimes... You just have to let it out. If you fall in love, you fall in love, if you make friends, you become Brothers. Life's rough, I just came back here to try and make it better for myself in my time. IT has ruined my life...IT makes me hate everyone but for some reason when IT is around your kind it goes to sleep. That's why I acted that way earlier.

Radio examines his pistol and slips it back in his Holster. One small tear comes from his eye. He wipes it away right away.

I'm sorry...Just thinking about the one's I have lost. My son...I don't even know where he is...

He slaps himself to calm himself down.

IT's going to come and hide out in the center of the Galaxy right in the Fucking sun and wait for 150+ years and then Fuck everything up!

Radio looks back at Minxs all shy like.

Oh, and thanks for my gun back...

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 02:44 PM

My heart broke and I reached up, cupping his face softly in my hands.

"We are more alike that I thought."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's not important. I, too, have lost a son...the only difference is that you're has a chance of survival and mine is buried. I have found that what some call is a weakness, is what makes us stronger. Would it make a difference if I told you I won't die anytime in the next 500 years? Would it make a difference if I promised that it would take more than a simple stake to the heart to kill me?"

He stared at me, his hands resting on the table at either side of my hips.

"IT doesn't have to destroy anything and you will never have to fight it as long as you know that you can control it. If it calms around my kind...then stay. Have sometime where you can remember the joys of what it was like to be a man."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 03:11 PM

Radio looks down to think for a second. He runs his fingers through his hair. He looks at Minxs

You really are something special aren't you? If I stay with you then...He will still be inside me. I will be able to control it a bit better but I will never be able to be the same person again. I will never be Michael Radio again. I'm just Mr. Radio. You know what it's like to lose a loved one. you understand my pain, you know where all of my hate towards mankind comes from. I hate everyone because I will never be able to see my son ever again because He is off on some other planet almost 200 hundred years from now! As long as I stay here I won't age at all. I am unable to remove this Demon from inside of me because...I would Rather not talk about it...

Radio turns his head to look at Minxs right in the eyes.

I've met some interesting people here but none of them as interesting as you. Ya know, I kinda dig Vampires. Especially one's with red hair such as yours.

Radio touch's Minxs hair and looks at her and smiles.
[Image: tumblr_mea9rsq8QO1rlid68o1_400.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (08-30-2013), Minxs (08-30-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 03:51 PM

I blushed and smiled softly, damn this boy.

"You will always be Michael...even if you don't believe it, I do. This hatred you have, it's a fire, a passion that can fuel every ounce, every vein, every nerve, into become the man you want to be. I can help you with controlling him, I can help you with a lot of things. We are both demons and shockingly...I trust you. I'm willing to work with you and the demon...if you want."

My eyes scanned his and my blush deepened.

"Damn you..."

He chuckled softly and I lightly outlined his jawline, fighting back the urge to do something that would make or break.

"You are really good with words, Michael."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio (08-30-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-30-2013, 05:04 PM

radio smirks and gets close to Minxs and looks into her eyes.

That's not the only thing I'm good at. I'm good at a multitude of things.

Radio leans in for the kiss.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Minxs (08-30-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-30-2013, 05:19 PM

His lips pressed against mine gently and it sent chills down my spine. Not bad chills mind you but ones that never...nevermind. My hands rested against his stomach, lightly gripping his shirt as I kissed back. Damn this man and his oh so talented touch.

Sadly...and shockingly, the slight burn for breath caused him to pull back but he didn't go that far. His lips still softly brushed mine and I shook, scared and excited all at the same time.

"Fuck..."

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again, this time...a little harder.

Hate Post Like Post