Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing the right thing. Please take caution if you plan on entering the Thunder Bowl
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 10:01 AM

Mr. XWF has just finished up some cleaning after a very messy day. There's still some caramel on his cock but that's besides the point.

He looks directly into the camera and begins yelling with authority, his voice still muffled pretty badly under that giant silver dome.

I'm taking this time to do all of you a favor. If you're thinking of showing up for the Shove It Thunder Bowl, do yourself a favor and stuff your asshole with some paper towels so I have a harder time gaining entry. I'm making no bones about it, I'M COMING TO SHOVE IT TO SHOVE IT. You heard me right! I'm coming to SHOVE IT, and the reason I'm coming is to SHOVE IT! Don't let yourself be the one I shove in to.

Swift Ion and John Austin already are at high risk of being raped because they already got me horny. I'm still not sure which one of them did it or if it was both of them, but either way it means their asses are like a fresh cup of pudding and my cock is the spoon. Ya dig?

Heed my warning, EVERYONE! Do not come to Thunder Bowl unless you want to be just another rape victim. I'm in better shape than any of you, I'm faster than any of you, I hit harder than any of you, and my cock's bigger than all of yours put together. You are no match for That Boy With The Big Ol' Dick SO DON'T EVEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET HIT WITH THAT OL' ROCK-A-LOCK-BOTTOM UP IN THIS BIZZITCH! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........... WHAT THE PEOPLE'S COCK... IS... SPRAYING!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Mr. Radio (08-25-2013), Rebel (08-25-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 01:14 PM

You're still opening with that lame ass "Derrr I thought you were still in da bay, uhhh huh huh, yeah" MAN FUCK THAT SHIZZIT WITH A DONKEY DICK AND TWO BIG ASS KNOCKERS!

GRIFFIN MACASSLISTER! I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING RIGHT NOW! YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH A MAN YOU KNOW VERY WELL.............PETER MOTHERFUCKIN' GILMO'! People see The People's Cock return and they start talking shit about how they already beat me before, and you know what, those people are Griffin and Peter! Damn, Griffey Poo, The People's Cock has been gone too long AND I DO MEAN TOOOOO DAAAAAMN LONG IF YOU AND PETER GILMO' ARE ON THE SAME EXACT PAGE NOW! SAME EXACT STRATEGY WHEN THEY SEE THIS BIG OL' DICK FLOPPING OUT IN FRONT OF THEM! GOOD JOB, CLONES!

Which ones the stupid, smelly, greasy loser and which one is just the wannabe? I actually lost track. Which one of you two fox trotting Nancy boys opened the act first? DAMN YOU MAKE A GOOD DUO! LET'S ALL FUCK ROSE SMITH TOGETHER! YEEEEEEAAAAH BABY! IF YAH SUH-MEEEELLLLL-LALAAAOH OH AND I KNOW YOU DO........... THAT FAMILIAR STENCH OF GILMO' SWEAT LINGERING ALL AROUND YOU! WASH YO ASS, GRIFFIN! IF YOU SMELL LIKE GILMO' WHEN WE CROSS PATHS THEN I'M GOING TO BE EJACULATING IN YOUR FUCKING FACE BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO REMIND ME OF WHEN I'M SCREWING ROSE SMITH! DON'T MAKE ME THINK YOU'RE ROSE SMITH!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-25-2013, 06:54 PM

griffin dont bother talking to this half wit prick dwayne johnson wannabe. same shit everyday with him thinking he can fuck my fiance with his small dick. dude is a joke. i beat his ass without help and with help from Poppa Fedder and this mofo still thinks he can use the same boring as fuck comments against me. dude seriously needs to get aids and die. or for all we know he has it and we're all going to get infected..

lets stay far away from this freak as possible ok?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 07:17 PM

Mr. XWF is complimenting you, Peter. The fact that he wants to have sex with your husband/wife but restrains himself shows that he respects its feelings. He also compared you to Griffin which in your case is a huge compliment.

Yet, here you are siding with Griffin.

Quote:Griffin: Don't you ever fuckin' compare my ass to that rag Peter Gilmour! That devil dong worshipping, parm chompin' fuckwit wishes he was even a fraction of what this Mechanic is and unlike Gilmour I can win shit on my own!

If you ask me, this is ten times worse than anything Mr. XWF has said. Griffin just accused you of devil dong worshiping even though you've expressed in the past how much you hate "" and how you're a good, christian man who doesn't worship the devil. He also continues to make a joke out of your chicken parm eating habits even though he should be at your side, helping you overcome your addiction. And finally, he suggests that you are incapable of winning shit on your own. While I agree with that statement, true or not-- I can't say that it's a comment that I would air publicly. Some brother you have there, Peter. I'm sure if he poured a bucket of shit on your head that it would all be in good fun, right?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-25-2013, 08:48 PM

juan.. er JOHN shut up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2013, 08:09 PM

Yah know I don't remember giving any of yall hillbillies an invitation to come and debate shit with me or with each other. HOW ABOUT YOU ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES? NO, NO, NO BETTER YET! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL GET IN A FUCKIN' CIRCLE AND JUST ALL BUTTFUCK EACH OTHER! I'LL JOIN IN TO HELP MAKE IT A FULL CIRCLE! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEEELLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOWWWWWWW-WOW WOW WOW IS THAT STENCH BAD COMING UP OFF ROSE SMITH'S PUSSIZZAY! OH YEAH I SAID PUSSIZZAY! BIZZITCH!

Now Gilmour, go make me a sandwich and don't you.............don't you..........AND ADMIRAL APPENDAGE SAYS DON'T YOU DARE EAT THAT SHIT YOURSELF! IF I SEE SO MUCH AS A SINGLE BITE TAKEN OUT OF THAT SANDWICH, I AM GOING TO STOP ANSWERING ROSE SMITH'S CALLS! AND YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY SHE'S GOING TO BE IF SHE STOPS GETTIN'

STOPS GETTIN'

STOPS GETTING THIS BIG OL' DICK!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 09:27 AM

how about you go throw yourself into traffic and die bitch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 09:33 AM

What the fuck, Peter? Can't you see that he's just trying to keep Rose happy? Don't you want Rose to be happy?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 09:34 AM

i kept her real happy last night Mr. Madison ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 09:35 AM

You let her call Mr. XWF?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 09:35 AM

i got his number blocked

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 09:42 AM

What if he calls from a pay phone?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 09:48 AM

Peter don'g you realize what you're admitting by even saying you'd know my number to have it blocked in the first place? YOU STUPID ASS, FAT GOOK!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 10:52 AM

i got the FBI on your ass motherfucker!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2013, 12:26 PM

"Here's how his call to the FBI went:

Um, this guy is having sex with my fiance! You have to stop him!

No, we don't. Break up with the slut.

But, I love her!

Tough shit, asshole. Now hang up before we bring you in for being a fucking .

End call.

So, not really having the FBI on someone, huh?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-27-2013), Mr. Radio (08-27-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 03:13 PM

keep laughing guys.. it's all going to end real bad for all of u.. TRUST ME

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2013, 03:14 PM

"Crimeny! Is that all you can say?"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-27-2013, 04:11 PM

NO!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post