Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Band Plays On Pt3: Game On
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-25-2013, 01:13 AM

the following Announcement
Has been paid for by the Leaders and sponsors of

[Image: er1_zpsb7b00e15.jpg]

[Image: MTS-Centre.jpg]

XWF cameras show up inside the MTS Centre arena in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The arena is currently being used for a Winnipeg Jets ice hockey game. Earlier in the night the puck was dropped by XWF Superstar Troy Turner in promotion for The WarGames Series that will be taking place on August 28th at the War Room in San Diego, California. The game is currently twelve minutes in the first period when XWF’s camera crew finds itself inside a luxury box reserved for Troy Turner. Troy Turner is wearing a dark black suit with a white dress shirt and black tie and is watching the action on the ice as the camera focuses in on him.

{Troy Turner}
The Winnipeg Jets… a team I used to call The Atlanta Thrashers. Lots of people forget, but my father was the original owner of The Thrashers. A proud sports town like Atlanta getting a hockey team, I remember being younger and listening to my father brag about how huge ice hockey would be in the south. So how did we get to Canada? Of course my father no longer owns the team… call it a best investment. I compare that investment to one that Team Eli is making themselves. It hasn’t cost them yet… but it will.

Troy Turner gets up from his seat and enters the luxury box which is filled with a couple XWF and Jets executives. Troy goes to the bar and orders a drink before focusing in on the camera.

{Troy Turner}
Actually my father didn’t make a bad investment. It was a great idea trying to bring hockey to a town that craves any sport. A town that would support any successful team, but there was the problem. A successful team. Investing much time, money, and effort into a failing enterprise, a bad experiment, it takes a certain kind of man to endure. You see I look at a guy like Eli James and his lackys…and I see the Atlanta Thrashers. Thrashers had the talent, just as Team Eli does. But the Thrashers never did anything with it, they blew shot after shot after shot…and before you knew it… it was 10 fucking years of waste. You might not be at 10 years yet but, Sure feels like it, and it sure feels like a fucking waste.

Troy accepts his drink from the bartender and leaves a tip before walking towards a flat screen T.V which is airing highlights from other hockey games taking place tonight.

{Troy Turner}
You know I never really thought about the Congregation, I mean… they never were my problem. That changed over the last few days, and honestly it opened my eyes. It opened my eyes to the thorn that these men can be in the ER’s side. These men could take down any other group easily. Let me state something that should be obvious, We’re not any other fucking group. Eli im on my Ipad, I got you cutting promos like you have been for since you’ve been here, like you did against “The sinners Who have Fallen”. Only thing keeps running thru my mind is; He has something that I NEED. Something that’s required and that’s that Title. Its not personal its just bizzness baby!

Troy Turner takes a sip from his drink before heading back to his seat, which extends out of the box and into the actual arena.

{Troy Turner}
So just like the Thrashers Eli, sooner or later your Team is going to simply give up in that ring. Atlanta stop showing up to Thrasher games, and now they are skating in Canada. So, MotherFUCKING Troy Turner and the ER got together and wanted to do something nice for you guys. I got with Cam Lang who’s a hometown Icon here and we got The Congregation and Team Eli Season passes to The Winnipeg Jets and a nice home for you guys to stay in. Really hope you like your stay here guys… because you may not be welcomed back if you meet up with the ER or my Wargames Team, and your heads not in the game. I know what you’re going to say, what the fuck does that mean? It means either I win or I come out the MVP as I often do. Either way that means we will bring EVERYTHING and leave with you NOTHING. Furthermore its fucking saying That I’ll end up a Champion, and the rest will cease to be relevant.

Troy Turner takes another sip from his drink while collecting his thoughts.

{Troy Turner}
Of course my war with Lionheart and My Captain Angelus started with 2 men gunning for 1 man’s title and me not getting the job done. A lot changed for me after my defeat at the hands of Anj, some for better some for worse… but I thought I deserved a shot to rectify the blemish on my record. And what do you know Anj must have thought the same thing too. Think about that folks, 2 men almost try and kill each other, Join forces and decide to kill others. Call it “Poetic Justice”.

The arena erupts as the Jets score the first goal of the game. Troy Turner raises from his feet and claps. The crowd dies down as play continues and Troy Turner takes his seat.

{Troy Turner}
Hell of a goal. Did you see how he drew the defensemen in before…

Before Troy Turner can break down the goal Don Cherry style, Winnipeg surrenders a goal. The crowd lets out heavy boos as Troy shakes his head.

{Troy Turner}
GotDammit! Consistency is what we need to rule in this game. We need to be on the same page and we need to know the opponent. Believe me Team Eli we won’t just be sitting back eating thousand dollar meals as we know we could. We plan,….We plan for longevity.

The first intermission ends with a tie score of 1-1. Troy Turner gets up from his seat and makes small talk with a Winnipeg Jet executive. Troy is set to sign autographs during the 2nd intermission and is getting ready to head over there to pre-sign some memorabilia.

{Troy Turner}
Who will be the best “Pack of 6”. I see LJ being looked at as the underdog, that will be a mistake. No doubt Eli and The Congregation are heavily favored to win the 6 on 6 match. Good thing for Eli considering he would never win any other challenge involving a six pack… I think your title reign has been average, not that you care what I think… but just an opinion. Another opinion that you may actually enjoy is I don’t think it’s your fault.

Troy smiles while checking his Rolex making sure he isn’t late.

{Troy Turner}
Apparently I’m in the business of making people famous, and at Wargames Series I’ll do just that. Then either Eli or Madison will be famous for defending one of their Championships against MFTT. Gotta love posterizing a man. My team has’nt been really pushed Into snapping. Hasn’t happened yet, poker faces are still intact. But at War Games… fuck the mind games. No more accidents… do whatever it takes for you to Win Anj…and we’ll make this shit history. Simple as that.

Troy Turner gets a cue from Liz that he is needed. Troy asks for 2 more minutes before continuing.

{Troy Turner}
Yeah im coming…….Bitch….Well, as you can see I have to handle this business. Somebody has to fill the seats around this MFer. I have to get back to San Diego to meet with the ER we have a lot to discuss. So til next time, Troy MotherFUCKING Turner is signing off.

Troy nods his head before leaving the luxury box. XWF cameras follow him as he walks through the crowd with people yelling his name and chanting MFTT.

[Image: 20121126_215607.jpg]

===============
::To Be Continued::
===============

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TroyTurner's post:
(08-28-2013), Rebel (08-25-2013)