Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Night To Remember (Part 2 of the Joint/Collab)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-25-2013, 12:25 AM

It’s times like this when Alexandra felt so alive. The surge of energy going through her body as she stood there staring up at the man who had to be 6’6 or taller. His height and weight didn’t matter to her; she stood there as indignant as ever, looking up at him. She hadn’t noticed Angelus or Griffin enter the bar. She was so focused on the man in front of her who had refused to pay her after a bet was made and accepted. She pushed back towards the guy who made a swing at her. She grabbed the pool cue and slammed it across his back where it cracked in two and for a moment, she was a bit worried that she had just made the biggest mistake. It was in that instant that his two friends came over and swung at her, she ducked and slid under the pool table. Grizzly Adams made his way around the table and grabbed her by the arm, slamming her against it. Alexandra swung the pool cue around, hitting him across the back. He let go for a second and she exploded into a fury of kicks and punches. His two friends grab her arms and he catches a punch to her midsections.

“Fuck.”

She winced in pain. That’s when she heard two familiar voices, she looked up to see Griffin MacAlister and Angelus her teammates for this week’s Warfare. Angelus had already taken a stance like he was prepared for a fight, should this continue. Leave it to her to pick a fight with the biggest mother fucker in the goddamned bar. No, she couldn’t settle for the little lowlife sitting at the end of the bar, she just had to choose the surliest looking asshole, the one with the biggest mouth. That’s just who she was. She felt a big hand tangle in her hair and pull her to her feet. Bear-man had the nerve to put his hands on her again. Suddenly Griffin had the man by the throat and glared at him. The man punched at Griffin who had been trying to avoid a fight all night. That’s when Alexandra began to speak, moving behind Griffin, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“You just had to go there. You couldn’t just pay me my money.” Alexandra moved again and kicked the guy in the gut. “Then you go and try to attack him, for defending me. I should let him destroy you, but then I would miss out on that pleasure myself.”

“No Callywacker, I got this.”

Alexandra backed up a step, seeing Griffin slam the man against the wall. For a moment she was genuinely worried about the biker who seemed be one of the few she could get along with. That’s when the two guys from behind us, where Angel stood began to speak. As if this night couldn’t get any fucking worse, these two tools had to chime in with their worthless two cent opinion on the matter. Angel still stood in his stance, you could tell he was about to fight if the moment called for it.

“She’s the cheat.”

“I see no cheating here. Pay her and leave.”

“Or you’ll what pretty boy? Kiss me?”

Angel looked at the man as if he had lost his mind. That’s when they advanced on him and up came the feet of fury. Angel kicked one against the wall then spun around and roundhouse kicked the other, sending him onto the pool table. The bartender took a notice at the fight that was brewing on the opposite side of the bar. He took the 12 gauge from under the bar and started over. The other man Angel had kicked against the wall, advanced on him again and the two began to fight back and forth. Bear-man head butted Griffin, who was stunned momentarily, but shook his head, snapping out of it. Griffin fired back punching the man in the midsection a few times before connecting a right hook to the man’s jaw. Alexandra flinched a little, hearing the man’s jaw snap, under the pressure of Griffin’s fist. About that time a shot rang out, causing Alexandra to cover her ears. The Bear-man’s friends took off running out the door.

“Cowards.” He called after them.

“I said I didn’t want any shit going down in my establishment.” The bartender looked at the Bear-Man. “Did you make a bet with this young woman?”

“Yeah, but she swindled me.”

“A bet’s a bet, now pay your money and get the hell out of my bar. Because it seems to me that these three might do a lot worse to you if you don’t.”

The Grizzly Adams man threw his money down on the table, glaring at Alexandra, wrapping his hand around her throat.

“Bitch, best watch your back.”

“That’s enough out of you.”

Griffin grabbed him, twisting his arm behind him and shoving him out the door. The bartender followed after him, making sure the man left.

“No one worth it? Right?” The bartender looked at Alexandra before walking off towards the bar.

Alexandra collapsed against the pool table, holding her throat, rubbing it softly. She took a few deep breaths before looking over at Angel and noticing Griffin walking back over. These three would be on the same team for War Games, and from the showing in this bar, it was clear they had a chance of taking this match to a new level. Eli James and his team would have to pull out all the stops to take the win. Alexandra nodded to Griffin, in a silent “Thank you”. That’s when Angel began to speak since he had spoken to grizzly-man and his two friends.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
(08-25-2013)