Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Be The Best, You Gotta Beat The Rest
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-24-2013, 03:12 PM

a camera feed begins and we hear music playing in the background and we are behind a door, it opens and we are at the top of a staircase in a dark room. we go down the staircase and then the lights turn on to show we are in a huge underground room:

[Image: home-mma-gyms-i18_zpsdd5435fa.jpg]

the camera turns and we see a man in a black MMA shirt with silver tribal designs and "Greg Jackson MMA" written in red, and black shorts with silver stripes down the side with "Machine" written down them in black

"Welcome to my private gym, otherwise known as "The Foundry". A lot of you may be wondering who I am. My name is Kyle Morrison. But to most hardcore mixed martial arts fans and promoters, I go by "The Machine". Why? Because I don't stop until the job is done. Whether that be in the octagon or whatever I do, I don't stop 'til it's over."

"The question you may be asking yourselves. Why am I coming to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation? I am always looking for a fight, always looking for a challenge. From the streets of Dallas as a youth to various MMA companies for the last few years, I was always looking for a fight. Always looking to kick somebody's ass, and that feeling never goes away for various reasons."

"You may be familiar with my last name, as well as my younger brother, Andrew. If that is the case, then you may know some already about my past. Our past...You see while me and Andrew are years apart, we share quite a bit in common. The biggest thing is that growing up and getting older, we have decided to take out all the frustrations of our past and turn them into something in the present and the future. While Andrew spends most of his time turning his frustrations inward, thinking of new ways to torture people before he punishes them, I tend to unleash my frustrations head-on."

"Ask any of the boys I sent to the ER in my younger days. Ask the 12 men I made either tap out or knocked out cold in the octagon. When I start, I don't stop until it's over. No one will tell me when the fight is over. I say when it's over. It's over when the man in front of me is either screaming for mercy or knocked unconscious."

"Again, the question at hand. Why am I going from the world of MMA and the octagon to the world of professional wrestling and the squared circle?"

"It's a new way for me to do what I love to do. Kick people's asses. Make people scream for mercy. Knock them out cold. And nobody is a bigger fan of my brother than me. Yes, we had a hell of a childhood together, but blood runs thick. Me and him, despite all we grew up through, one of the things we did enjoy was watching combat sports together, whether that be boxing, MMA, or pro wrestling, and we love combat, we love kicking people's asses. and I see the passion my brother has for what he does, and our passion to cause mayhem is something we share and my brother is somebody whom despite what he does, I will always respect and love. He has helped to inspire me to make this jump. To test myself, to push myself, to accept the challenge."

"And I have been training non-stop. In every way a man can train. I've trained with my MMA trainer, the great Greg Jackson, the man who has trained champions like Jon "Bones" Jones, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, Rashad Evans, Carlos Condit, and others."

"I have also, through my brother, and some other friends I have in both businesses met and have been training at the Texas Wrestling Academy with Rudy Boy Gonzalez and a man that many of you may have heard of, Shawn Michaels. Yes, that Shawn Michaels. Andrew and I spoke to him by phone and he took a few days out of his hunting to come show me a few things. I also had the chance to pick the minds of a few of their best students: Shawn Hernandez, Matt Bentley, Paul London..in fact, a certain man by the name of Bryan Danielson also came by a couple of times during my training; showed me a couple of things to add to my game. I owe a lot to all of these men, and to my brother for opening the door for me."

"I know many of you are going to try and shut the door right back in my face. I've already heard some of the whispers. "Another MMA guy trying to make the jump to pro wrestling, big deal." "Who does this guy think he is, Brock Lesnar?" "Oh look, a wannabe Ken Shamrock", I've heard it all before."

"Well, I intend to take that door and kick it down right on top of all of their and your faces! I intend to rip that door off its hinges and beat you all over the head with it! I am here in the XWF because I want a challenge. I want to fight. I want to be the best in this business, just as I was one of the best in the MMA business."

"I am "The Machine" Kyle Morrison. And I won't stop until the job is done. And that job is to be one of the best in this industry. To be the best, you gotta beat the rest. And I will beat the rest. I will beat them into submission or I will beat them until they are knocked out cold. The MMA world knows all about what "The Machine" can do and very soon, so will the XWF."

the camera fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kyle Morrison's post:
Cam Lang (08-24-2013), Christine Nash (08-24-2013), Swift Ion (08-24-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-24-2013, 03:47 PM

"Stop me if you've heard this one before, kay?

Those who can do, do. Those who can't do, teach.

You claim to have trained guys like Jon Jones, Georges St. Pierre, Paul London, and Bryan Danielson?

Well, it's pretty obvious to me what your capabilities are..."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-24-2013)
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-24-2013, 03:59 PM

No, Ms. Diaz, I said and I quote: "I've trained WITH my MMA trainer, the great Greg Jackson" "who has trained men like Jon "Bones" Jones" etc. and I trained WITH Rudy Gonzalez, Shawn Michaels, and Bryan Danielson.

It seems to me that you don't know the meaning of the word WITH. But since we've just met, I'll ignore your blatant attempt to embarrass me. I am not one to take embarrassment, I am not a man like what do they call him? Swift Ion? or any of these other young men. I am a man who has went through wars and I intend to go through a lot more. So forgive me for correcting your obvious mistake.

As for your statement, those who do do and those who can't teach? Well considering your teaching part was wrong, that would mean I am someone whom would "do". Or in this case what I will do. And what I will do is introduce the XWF to and soon show the XWF who I am. And that is one of the most dangerous men to step into any ring whether that's the octagon or the wrestling ring.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyle Morrison's post:
Swift Ion (08-24-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-24-2013, 04:06 PM

About halfway through Kyle's spiel, Jessie awakens, startled, to the sound of this moronic shaved ape ranting at her.

"Oh, that's what you said..."

She yawns before starting to speak once more.

"I'm sorry, I must've dozed off while listening to you. Maybe you should start training with someone who can make you worth listening to."

OOC: Apologies are in order, as I totally misread that, lol. There goes half of my material, right down the drain...
Hate Post Like Post
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-24-2013, 04:18 PM

Ah, from attempts at embarrassment to disrespect of legends of not one but two combat sports.

Mock me all you want with your yawning and such, Ms. Diaz, it is no skin off my nose. I wonder what you and the rest of the XWF will say when I am putting folks to sleep the hard way.

smirks

OOC: I kinda figured you may have misread it, I thought it was IC intentional, hence my response. My apologies for my response lol and no apology necessary, thought that was an excellent post for what I thought was an intentional overlooking on Jessie's part lol
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-24-2013, 04:40 PM

"Putting folks to sleep the hard way? You mean to insinuate that there's a more excruciating form of anesthesia than listening to you talk?

May The Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on our souls."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Smoke (08-24-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2013, 05:20 PM

I was trained by Brock Lesnar, Mike Tyson, and tigers.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-24-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-24-2013, 05:25 PM

I was birthed from the Flying Spaghetti Monster's loins..No one can touch me. I'm the closest you people will ever be to God himself.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-24-2013, 05:29 PM

(08-24-2013, 05:25 PM)ljTheSavior Said: I was birthed from the Flying Spaghetti Monster's loins..No one can touch me. I'm the closest you people will ever be to God himself.

"That, that can't be true! The Book of Fedoras says that the Flying Spaghetti Monster gave birth to only one son, Raptor Jesus. Raptor Jesus went extinct for our sins. For you to try to pass yourself off as Raptor Jesus is frankly offensive, and I won't stand for this!"

With that, Jessie begins to laugh hysterically, properly parodying religion in a sense that's bound to piss off most members of any organized religion...
Hate Post Like Post
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-24-2013, 05:30 PM

Jessie. Those eyes...

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-24-2013, 05:40 PM

All jokes aside. I believe in a God. So I guess I have a religion...

*Havok scratches the back of his head almost in a confused manner.*

But it isn't very organized.. I have yet to get my shit together....Oh well.

OOC: I wrote a story about Pastafarianism when I was in high school where I went to Mexico and converted people to it and took their money. lol As messed up as it is, everyone I let read it laughed hysterically..Except my English teacher. She didn't like that very much.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-24-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-24-2013, 07:28 PM

(08-24-2013, 05:30 PM)Sean Falcon Said: Jessie. Those eyes...

"What about them?"
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-25-2013, 04:57 AM

The last person on the roster I got stoned with turned out to be a prick...But I guess so. Not here.

*Havok motions to D Shadows to follow him, and they both walk out the door.*

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 06:29 AM

How many more MMA people are gonna come here thinking they are tough shit! Why don't you make yourself useful and go to TNA. That's the place that likes to promote you people

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-25-2013, 06:51 AM

(08-25-2013, 06:29 AM)Matt Lennox Said: How many more MMA people are gonna come here thinking they are tough shit! Why don't you make yourself useful and go to TNA. That's the place that likes to promote you people

ADMIN: Yeah but a lot of TNA's stuff is scripted and some people don't consider it a true sport. Here in the XWF, people know they're going to get their knuckles bloody based on their skill, not based on an act. Those TNA and WWE boys have it easy. That's why we hardly EVER see any of those so-called "big names" come around here, and when they do, they almost never live up to the hype that surrounded them previously. We are the real deal!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Matt Lennox (08-25-2013)