Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio isn't playing what I want......
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-23-2013, 12:38 PM

The black and white X-Ray is radiated by the light of the projector. The intense beam of light gives off enough heat, that can be felt around the cold, plain looking doctor's office. The X-Ray has three spots circled in red ink.
The camera pulls back and the office comes more into view. A simple office desk sits to the left of the X-Ray projector, with an empty chair behind it. A file lays open on the desk, with a script pad next to it. On the front of the desk, a smartphone is set up and a green light is on. Upon further viewing, a recording symbol can be seen. As the scene pulls further back, two wooden, padded chairs come into view, one being sat in. The smartphone is pointed at this one.
Wearing blue carpenter jeans and a black University of Cincinnati Bearcats hoodie, Jonny Rebel's face comes into view, with a slight look of pain embedded on it. He has a hand resting on his ribs as he sits slouched in the uncomfortable wooden chair.

Jonny Rebel
So the doc says I've got to rest for 5 to 6 weeks because of my injuries I sustained in my losing effort against Mr. Radio on Mega Madness a few nights ago. I broke 3 ribs when my attempted shooting star press missed it's mark, allowing Radio to capitalize and beat me. The doc says blunt force trauma is the cause. No, it's my dumb ass attempting a move that someone my size should not be doing. But I did it because I could. And I lost again.

Jonny Rebel's face cringes as he sits up straight and trys to take a deep breathe. The pain can be seen in his face as the broken ribs make breathing a rather uncomfortable thing to do.

Jonny Rebel
As I am sitting here, getting my X-ray results from the doc, I get the video on my phone of Mr. Radio bitching about not being in the Main Event War Games match.

Jonny, in best attempt at impersonating Mr. Radio, makes a goofy face and proceeds to talk with a high pitch voice. He pulls off his hat and pours his water bottle onto his head, letting a little bit of water dribble out. He takes that water and flattens his hair to an almost emo-style. Jonny then pulls the back of his jeans tight, making them appear to be skinny jeans.

Mr. Radio
No one likes me, and since the guys that can actually wrestle didn't pick me to be in the main event, I quit. I'm going to my dark spaceship to cry and cut smiley faces into my arms. Yeah...that will show everyone that I'm a true contender in XWF. I'll just go and make up some more fiction stories to talk about on my raido show, that no one listens to and........

Jonny jerks forward in pain and takes a few painful deep breaths. He holds his ribs in obvious pain.

Jonny Rebel
Oh, man.....karma is a bitch. That's what I get for making fun of a never-has-been replica of Satellite/ Supernova or whatever he is going by these days.
While you are off whining about what you weren't handed, Radio, why don't you go the local Target store. I hear they've got a sale on skinny jeans. They are really black and extremely tight so that your mudflap doesn't hang too low between your legs. And you can go down a few lanes and make a left to find all the black eyeliner you could need after you are done crying.

And the Extreme Revolution......come on....give me a break LJ. You're kind of sounding like that kid that got fired a few weeks ago.....what was his name? Oh Yeah, Cali-banned. I remember he was talking all this revolution crap, rookies vs vets and all that bull crap. I remember you saying that you didn't want to be apart of a stable and that you could fend for yourself. That was a load of bull shit.
I don't know what makes you and the wonder twins think you can stand against the Black Circle and the Brotherhood and Eli-James' cult of kool-aid drinkers. Well, good luck to ya. I'm guessing the best thing to come of this 'revolution' is that Madison could get some more slaves.
How's that going for you Swifty Ion?
Any who, I'm going to get myself medicated and think on all this..........

Jonny pops a few pain pills and takes a swig of water. He reaches forward, in pain, and turns off the smartphone as the scene fades.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: bestjonnypic_zps0561063b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-23-2013), LJ Havok (08-23-2013)