Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
[Non-Wargames] Angry Radio is Angry
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-22-2013, 02:29 PM

This is an absolute outrage! how dare the incompetent monkeys put me in the opening match again! I will not stand fro this! The "Captains" Don't know any better. I'm the third, THIRD member of some team led by some asshole named Paradoxica! I don't think so. I should be the god damn leader! How is this guy leader and not me? I beat Jonny Rebel on Monday, I beat TWO guys with the slightest of ease! I have won the UFO championship on multiple occasions and I was barely picked to be on a fucking team?! I hope Paradoxica won't be mad but, I refuse to show up on Wednesday. I should either be the leader, or be in the main event. I don't need this match. From where I stand right now, I don't even want this match. I cannon believe that...Madison...Of course the asshole would put me in a careless spot!
See Ya Bitches!

I'll be back in time for the "LightningBowl" but I wish Paradoxica the best luck of finding a new partner for his team.

(What a Heel!)

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post