Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Shove-It Announced
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-22-2013, 07:30 AM

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

We have breaking news for xwf99.com concerning the next show for the infamous weekend show, Shove-It Saturday Night. We have received a video package from Madness roster member, Lightning. He has been given the daunting task of running the show on August 31st. Here is is video

*camera static*

[Image: IMG_0326_display_image.jpg?1363328210]

Hello XWF universe and XWF Superstars! My name is Lightning, and I'm here to announce a grand event unlike any other. This Saturday marks a first in XWF history. It will be a once in a career opportunity for one lucky Superstar, to be immortalized in the history of the XWF. Shove-It will be holding the very first ever......

THUNDERBOWL I

It will feature many, if not all, the XWF roster in a match with so much chaos; it proves to be one hell of a night! Once again, the winner will be getting the ultimate prize. The one Superstar able to survive the ThunderBowl will earn the right to challenge the King of XWF for his title! Stay tuned for more information in the coming days.

VIVA LA SHOVE IT!

[Image: jeffhardybig.jpg]

*camera statics out*

OOC: More info in the OOC Board

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 07:34 AM

ooc-This sounds like a fun time 8D So down.

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post