Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 8-21-13
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 12:59 AM

[Image: w-ps1_zpsa1cfb188.png]
The War Room
San Diego, California

The cameras start off filming the outside of an old, broken down, warehouse. The warehouse is pretty much vacant , except for all the exposed wiring, trash and full thriving population of rodents; who are not afraid to charge at the camera men and seem quite territorial. A thick cloud of smoke is always present and with it carries the distinct odor of burning tar and raw sewage. Navigating through; the smoke, rats and large, sporadic puddles of water next to exposed wiring is tricky, but the camera crew manages to do it and soon makes it to a row of - several, large, industrial elevators, that are set up to only travel down. Where they lead...surely must be, the pits of hell....

or some might just call it, "The War Room!" Yes, the official home of XWF Wednesday Warfare. Where else would you go to fulfill your thirst for blood and filth?

Upon safely exiting the elevators; some two hundred feet - below the surface, the cameras pick up a large underground arena. The area is jam packed with over three thousand fans and it begs the question - how did they all get down here safely and unscathed?

The arena itself radiates with a flux of energy; last week it was described as a cross between a fight club and a drug cartel. However, this week, the Warfare team have added a pinch of class to the setup. The ring is still a bit larger than your standard wrestling ring, but at least it now has an apron to hide all the litter under the ring. The lighting inside the building has improved somewhat as well. Last week, the talent complained that there wasn't enough lighting, and that they couldn't see where they were going! This week, Giovanni Ferrari and John Madison have pulled out all the stops and changed out some of the light bulbs.

To one side of the ring sits; a massive, steel door that appears to open up to some sort of chute, leading even further down. Whatever waits even lower than this dark underbelly of a fighting arena, must surely be the foul pits of Hades. Yet strangely enough, a huge neon set of lights brandish this chute as "The Winners' Ride" - clever name for a trap, or an actual ride of delight for winners? Only time will reveal that answer!

To the opposite side of this curious, yet horrific chute, stands the main entrance ramp that all the entertainers emerge from. Just a plain steal ramp that leads out a large set of balck drapes, surrounded by a mass of florescent light tubes and search lights. Thick patches of duct tape and loose cables, hang about in a clear display of a master electrician's handy work. High above the entrance is a huge screen that now brandishes the Warfare logo, but also serves a purpose of showcasing important video footage, as well as performer's musical interludes that announce their arrival.

Above the entryway of the stage is still that specially made skybox; a box crafted specifically for the General Managers. The box was constructed out of random scraps of metal found at a nearby junkyard, and stands around twenty feet off the ground. Inside of the observation tower are General Manager Giovanni Ferrari and his assistant John "King of the XWF" Madison. This box allows the two GMs to overlook the entire War Room as the show plays out. We switch focus over to them now in order to get their opening thoughts on the show.

Giovanni Ferrari: "Welllllcome to the War Room for another edition of Wednesday Warfare! The fans are crazy tonight. We've got lots of beer on hand tonight, don't we John?"

John Madison raises his glass to the camera.

John Madison: "It wouldn't be Warfare without it, Gio. I have a feeling that we might have a fan jump the guardrail tonight."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Oh my, that wouldn't be good."

John Madison: "Are you kidding me, Gio? It would be awesome. In fact, I might just load these people up with booze myself to make sure it happens."

Giovanni Ferrari: "I won't allow it, John! We can't be putting our lovely fans in danger like that."

John Madison: "Bah, you're fuckin' soft, Gio. So what are we doing tonight anyway?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "I'm glad you asked. Tonight the X-Treme Title gets defended as well as the Tag Team Titles in the main event."

John Madison: "Nice, x-treme rules and shit. I'm pretty sure Angelus is banged up still from last week. I'm also pretty sure that if the ladder hadn't fallen, he wouldn't have walked out as the X-Treme Champion in the first place-- just for the record."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well, I'm afraid he did walk out with the championship. It was a very close match though. Angelus and Mystica both had possession of the X-Treme Title at the top of the ladder when Gary pushed the ladder down causing both men to lose their grip. However, Angelus landed with his hand touching the X-Treme Championship and as a result walked out the champion. Sometime it really does just come down to... well, a hand."

John Madison: "Too close in my book, Gio. That rematch between Angelus and Mystica WILL happen-- mark my words."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Indeed it will. However, let's take it down to the ring for our first contest."

Marcus Kane
- vs -
Matt Ward

Standard Singles Match

"From Chicago, Illinois: Matt Ward!"

Matt Ward walks out to a mixed response from the fans in the War Room as newcomer Marcus Kane waits inside the ring.

Ward fires off the first shot as he jumps onto Kane with some mounted punches. He picks Kane up, and gives him a strong Irish whip into the turnbuckle. Kane smashes into the turnbuckle and lands face-first onto the ring mat. Ward picks up Kane and gives him a Russian leg sweep. Ward spins up to his feet and then lays into Kane with multiple, continuous elbow drops to the chest.

Ward picks up Kane and delivers him to the corner with another strong Irish whip. Ward jumps on Kane with some more mounted punches. This is clearly nothing more than an onslaught...

Ward pulls Kane up to his feet and gives him the Rush Street Driver (C4). Ward pins Kane.

3!

Winner(s): Matt Ward

After the match, Matt Ward decides that he isn't finished. He grabs Marcus Kane by the throat and drags him up to the stage. Kane tries to punch Ward away, but Ward gives him another C4 on the top of the stage. Ward then grabs Kane and drags him towards that mysterious chute we've seen many times that's labelled as "The Winner's Ride." What the hell does Ward have planned?

Ward opens the flap of the chute, and shoves Marcus Kane into it! Oh my, The Winner's Ride has claimed its first victim! We watch as Marcus Kane's feet disappear into the abyss of the chute. Matt Ward laughs it up at the top of the stage as his exit music picks back up.

Baalberith
- vs -
Vynl

Standard Singles Match

"Getting away with Murder" fills the arena with sound and Vynl waits ten seconds before he walks out onto the ramp. He looks side to side, before walking down the ramp and slipping into the ring, and runs between the ropes twice. The fans don't really react much.

The lights flicker once or twice.. oh no, not the lighting issues again.

The lights go out and The Lords of Salem begins playing the X Tron shows a shadow figure that slowly fades in to show Baalberith as the song reaches the chorus Baalberith walks slowly out from the curtain and makes his way methodically to the ring. As he reaches the rings he gets in and walks to his corner removes his cloak and stares into the opposite corner unblinking.

The match is pretty back and forth for a few moments before Baalberith powers out of the corner and slams Vynl with a cradle DDT. He goes for a quick pin.

Vynl kicks out.

Baalberith seems to lose his cool for a few moments giving Vynl just enough time to try and gain some momentum. Vynl tries to Irish whip Baalberith into the corner when Baalberith reverses it into a Snap DDT and then lifts Vynl for the Salem drop, nailing him to the mat.

Vynl barely moves as the bell rings and the match comes to a close with Baalberith standing over his opponent with his arm held up.

Winner(s): Baalberith

Cam Lang
Jason E Smith
- vs -
Jack Kronus
Joseph Kain

X-Treme Rules
Tornado Tag Match

"From Ottawa, Canada: Cam Lang!"

"From Florence, Alabama: Joseph Kain!"

"And their opponents..."

[video=youtube][video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej8rdi-cwdw[/video][/video]

"From Sheffield, United Kingdom: 'The Phantom' Jack Kronus!"

"And from London, England: Jason E Smith!"

The bell rings as Lang and Kronus lock up in the center. These are two fresh paired teams so we're not sure how well these guys will work together tonight.

Lang takes Kronus over with a fireman's carry. Kronus gets right back up but is knocked back down by an arm drag from Lang. Kronus gets up again but Lang takes him down with leg sweep followed by an elbow drop. Lang locks on an armbar on Kronus, keeping him ground-level. Lang transitions the hold into an arm wrench as he guides Kronus to his feet. With the arm wrench applied, Lang takes Kronus back down with another leg sweep and drops the elbow across the chest again. Lang goes back to the armbar shortly after. He's wearing and tearing away at the arm of Kronus...

But Kronus begins to fight back as he pulls himself up to his feet. Lang attempts to utilize another arm wrench, but Kronus reverses that into arm wrench of his own! Kronus then pulls Lang into a scoop slam. Kronus runs off the ropes and delivers a double knee drop into the stomach of Lang, his full weight crashing down into Lang's guts.

This allows Kronus to tag in his partner Joseph Kain.

Kain jumps in off the top rope with a flying clothesline to Lang. Kain stomps Lang into the mat and then picks him up for an Irish whip. Kain catches Lang coming off the ropes with a dropsault. Kain then runs off the ropes as Lang is recovering and knocks him back down with a superman punch! Kain pins Lang.

Kick out!

Kain picks up Lang and drops him with a suplex. Kain throws Lang into the ropes and misses with the clothesline. Lang runs off the ropes again as a result, and catches Kain with a float-over DDT. Lang covers Kain now.

Kick out!

Lang takes Kain into his team's corner with a monkey flip and then tags in Jason E Smith. Smith sling shots himself over the top rope and lands on the face of Kain with a knee drop. Smith then pulls Kain into the center of the ring and gives him a full nelson slam. Smith pins Kain.

Kick out.

Smith picks up Kain again and this time delivers him to the mat with a death valley driver. Smith pins Kain again.

Kronus runs in to break the pin!

The attack by Kronus distracts Smith. That allows Kain to come up behind Smith and roll him up for a pin.

Kick out!

Smith rolls out of the flash pin attempt and immediately goes after Kain. However, Kain catches Smith with a dropsault. Kain then dives into his corner to tag in Jack Kronus.

Kronus storms into the ring and takes out Smith with a clothesline. Smith gets up and gets taken down again by another clothesline. Kronus delivers Smith to the mat with a scoop slam. Kronus runs up to the top rope. He swings after Smith for a flying Polish hammer, but Smith counters with a drop kick! Smith tags in Cam Lang.

Lang takes out Kronus with a clothesline. He then executes Kronus with a Disaster Kick. Lang catches Kronus shortly after with a backstabber. Lang then goes to the top rope... Kain tries to run in to stop Lang, but Smith runs in as well and takes out Kain with a spear!

Lang proceeds off the turnbuckle and lands on Kronus with a 450 splash! Lang makes the pin.

3!

Winner(s): Cam Lang & Jason E Smith

As Cam Lang and Jason E Smith celebrate their victory in the ring, Giovanni Ferrari speaks into his microphone over the PA.

Giovanni Ferrari: "Congratulations, gentlemen! Very well done. Well done, indeed. The two of you really stepped it up this week, especially you Jason E Smith. I'm gonna make this short and sweet. You two impressed the heck out of me so I'm going to make a promise. I promise that if neither of you make it into the War Games main event match, then you WILL make it into the X-Treme Title contendership War Games match. Good luck, gentlemen!"

El Rey
- vs -
Mystica

Standard Singles Match

"From unknown: El Rey!"

"From Liverpool, Merseyside, England: Mystica!"

Both men wait in their corners as the referee calls for the bell. The bell sounds and the match is underway!

Mystica runs after El Rey, but Rey connects with a standing headbutt. Mystica flops to the ground as Rey works over him with some stomps.

Rey throws Mystica into the ropes and drops him chest-first over the second rope with a drop toe hold. Rey then runs up and hits Mystica with a Jaguar feint kick( 619). Mystica wobbles back on his feet, holding his face as Rey bursts back into the ring and nails Mystica with a GORE! Rey pins Mystica.

Kick out!

So far Rey is dominating in this match. He throws Mystica into the ropes and clotheslines him out of the ring.

Rey hops off the apron and onto Mystica with a clothesline. He then slams Mystica head-first into the ring steps.

Rey isn't done on the outside though. Rey turns his attention to the padding which covers the concrete floor of the War Room. He removes the padding! Oh my, what does he have in store for Mystica?

Rey picks up Mystica for a Tombstone. He's gonna tombstone Mystica on the concrete like Undertaker did to Snuka those many years ago!

But Mystica rolls out of it and lands behind Rey! Mystica then gives Rey a reverses DDT on the concrete floor! Holy shit, that might be enough to put Rey away.

Mystica throws Rey into the ring. The referee has been very generous with his ten count; he must really want to see these two go at it.

Mystica pins Rey.

Kick out! Mystica would have had that won if it hadn't taken him so long to get El Rey's giant body into the ring. Mystica pushes Rey onto his knees and drops some closed fist down into the masked forehead. Mystica realizes that the thickness of the jaguar mask might be absorbing a lot of the damage, so he steps back and drills El Rey with a running kick to the face! The way that Rey's head snapped backwards from that kick was sick looking. Mystica pins Rey again.

Kick out!

Mystica lifts Rey who's holding his neck in pain. He might have tweaked something after taking that kick from Mystica. Mystica throws Rey back-first into the corner turnbuckle, causing Rey to damage his neck even further with the whiplash effect. Mystica doesn't stop there though. He pulls Rey out of the corner with a running bulldog! Mystica pins Rey again

Kick out! My God, Rey's neck has to be in bad shape right now. How is he even continuing?

Mystica continues to work over the neck as he applies a neck crank on El Rey.

Rey begins to fight out of the neck crank though. He pulls himself up to his feet as Mystica tries desperately to keep the submission locked in. Rey throws an elbow into the gut of Mystica, runs off the ropes and hits Mystica with a GORE!

Rey looks like he's about to pin Mystica, but instead he favors his neck. That Gore that he used must have further damaged his neck. This can't be good. Rey eventually gets a delayed pin attempt on Mystica though.

Mystica kicks out with ease as Rey took too long with the pin attempt. Rey slowly regains his footing-- he's clearly not 100 percent but he's pushing himself. Rey picks up Mystica and goes for a Muscle Buster, but Mystica reverses into a DDT!

Mystica applies an arm wrench on Rey and then slams his elbow down into the neck of Rey.

Rey doesn't go down though-- he no-sells the elbow smash from Mystica! Where is he getting this strength?

Mystica is stunned. He runs off the ropes and smashes Rey in the face with a roaring elbow-- but still Rey is standing. Rey even lets out a roar and challenges Mystica to hit him again! Mystica nails Rey with some chops. 1 chop, and second, and a third, a fourth, fiftyh, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th... Rey does move an inch but his chest is bright red from Mystica's chops. Rey throws whatever he has left into a punch that connects with Mystica's jaw. Mystica responds with a spinning back chop to the side of Rey's neck! That causes Rey to drop to a single knee. Mystica delivers a double chop attack to the neck of Rey, runs off the ropes, and hits Rey with a Mystikick (running enzuigiri).

Mystica pins Rey.

3!

Mystica picks up the win, although everyone seems to be more concerned with the condition of El Rey. He might have injured his neck.

Winner(s): Mystica

Our cameras switch to a frontal view of the sky box where Giovanni Ferrari and John Madison just finished calling the exciting match between El Rey and Mystica.

Giovanni Ferrari: "That match was action packed, wasn't it John?"

John Madison: "Yes, it was and the right man won. And just for the record, Mystica deserved a better opponent than that. So what if El Rey is a tiger or whatever? Mystica happens to eat tiger every morning for breakfast. By the way, why do you have Mystica placed so low on the card, Gio?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well... he came up short last week in his ladder match."

John Madison: "Yeah, by a hand! Still, that's no excuse. Mystica is a proud serving member of The Congregation and close ally to The Black Circle. These two groups practically own Warfare, Gio. From now on, unless someone else from those two groups is in the main event, I want Mystica to be in every main event!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "What?! I'm the GM here, not you!"

John Madison: "Alright Mr. GM! Then you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize that Mystica is the FUTURE of this show. Hell, he might just be King of the XWF one day."

Giovanni Ferrari: "To be honest, I don't see it, John. I'll book Mystica however I see fit, and at the moment, he is NOT main event material!"

John Madison: "WHAT?! Wait-- just for the record-- you just said that Mystica is NOT main event material?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well, not at the moment!"

John clenches his fist tightly, and has to restrain himself from attacking Giovanni.

John Madison: "I should kill you for what you're saying about Mystica right now!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Okay, Peter Gilmour."

John Madison: "WHAT?!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Alright just calm down, I was only kidding. Look, I'm pretty sure Mystica will get chosen by Eli James IV to be in the Wargames match next week."

John Madison: "Oh yeah, that is happening next week."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Right, John. Now settle down so we can talk about next week. For those of you who don't know what War Games is, let's take a quick look at the rules of the match, and remember this will be NEXT WEEK:"

* 5 on 5

* Cage surrounds two rings

* Staggered entry; a new participant is introduce every 5 minutes.

* The match is won whenever one member of the losing team taps out or submits.

* The match can also be won if an entire team leaves the cage, also known as "surrendering.

* The member who makes their opponent submit will be rewarded with a shot at the King of the XWF.

* GM Giovanni Ferrari will hand select an MVP of the winning team to face the United States Champion at a later date.

John Madison: "I foresee Angelus running out of the cage like a scared little bitch."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Oh come on!"

John Madison: "I mean it! Angelus is not worthy of the crown."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well, let's say for a minute that you are the defending king. Who, in your mind, would you like to go up against? Who deserves the shot in your eyes?"

John Madison: "If he's in the match... Luca Arzegotti... if not, then Eli James IV... or Mystica... or Elisha... or Shane ."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Wow, okay so anyone in The Black Circle or The Congregation then. Well, there you have it folks. John Madison is clearly pulling for a Black Circle/Congregation victory.

Still to come, we have a full hour of action packed wrestling.

Death Merchant versus Elisha in a casket match full of spiders.

A triple threat match between Angelus, Mike Harrison, and Troy Turner for the X-Treme Title.

And our main event: Alexandra Callaway and Christine Nash versus The Brotherhood. Stay tuned!"

John Madison: "That's right, Duke and Griffin are gonna lose to a couple of defenseless, weak, little girls! The question on everyone's mind though is which team will be sporting more eyeliner?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Oh knock it off!"

Death Merchant
- vs -
Elisha

Arachnid Casket Match
You must lock your opponent in a casket which is filled with creepy crawly tarantulas!

The sounds of an oncoming storm can be heard as bells begin ringing. Smoke billows out from along the walkway as 'For whom the bell tolls' by Metallica begins playing on the X-Tron. An explosion engulfs the ring and when the smoke clears Death Merchant can be seen standing in the middle of the ring. He removes the black cape he is wearing and hands it to the ring apron. All the time telling her she had better not get it dirty. He walks over to his corner and awaits his opponent.

"Push it" by Static x begins to play. Elisha stands, crouched, on the stage and begins twitching his head violently. His hood falls off to reveal his mask, and he runs to, then slides into the ring. He walks past the casket and the glass case of spiders. Several of the fans in the area seem to try and get away from that area.

While the match gets underway the clear case holding the spiders begins to glow
brightly. Some of the fans turn to see it, looking a bit shocked and a bit taken aback.

"Oh god.. they are.. radioactive.. Giovanni managed to get radioactive spiders for this match."

"How did he?"

"It's Giovanni, how does he do anything? Money."

"Personally I'd take anything over spiders."

The two men in the ring lock up, fighting back and forth until Elisha begins to get the upper hand. He Irish whips Death Merchant across the ring and when Merchant bounces off the ropes, Elisha catches him with a clothesline and sends him flying out of the ring onto the mat below. Elisha shakes his head a few times, like he's becoming something else. Elisha slips out of the ring, cocking his head back and forth, then looking at the casket and spiders.

Elisha lifts Death Merchant up tries to toss him into the casket, Merchant tries to fight back but Elisha slams the casket lid on Merchant's hand causing him to scream out in pain. Elisha hears this and it is like music to his ears. He goes on the attack again, punching Merchant repeatedly, before tossing him into the casket and pouring the box of radioactive tarantulas onto Merchant and slamming the lid shut. As Elisha is named the winner and his hand is raised, Merchant's screams from inside the casket can be heard.

Winner(s): Elisha

Following the match, our cameras take us to the sky box where John Madison and Giovanni Ferrari are standing by with an announcement.

Giovanni Ferrari: "Pardon the interruption, folks, but John Madison here claims to have important news... What is it, John?"

John Madison: "Well, Gio. I just received word from an inside source of who Eli James' first pick is for his War Games team."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Already? Well, I imagine it's someone from his Congregation of course."

John Madison: "Even better. Let me go get him really quick..."

John Madison steps behind the curtain momentarily...

But then, someone else comes through the curtain...

it's Eli James IV's first team pick...

it's...

it's...

JUAN MADISON! Oh my God!

Giovanni Ferrari is speechless as he buries his face in his hands.

Juan Madison: "Hola!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Oh no..."

Giovanni is speechless as he's joined by the rookie luchador who made his debut at the Rumble in Brooklyn.

Juan Madison: "Hola, my llamo Juan Madison, and I'm very excited to be part of Team Eli! I must go train now. Gio, you better start treating John Madison with more respect. El Congregacion for the victory! Adiós!"

Juan Madison exits behind the curtain as Giovanni Ferrari has his face buried in his palms. Moments later, John Madison returns through the curtain to rejoin Giovanni Ferrari.

John Madison: "Sorry, sorry! I was just using the bathroom. Did I miss anything?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "I don't know, John. Did you?"

John Madison: "Well, did Juan Madison come out and break the news to you guys?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "He did..."

John Madison: "Exciting, huh? You know, that kid is gonna go far in this business. He is without a doubt the best rookie in the XWF. He also adds diversity to Team Eli-"

Giovanni Ferrari: "He's NOT going to be in the War Games match, John. Give it up."

John Madison: "Wait, what?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "I am blocking 'Juan Madison' from the War Games match."

John Madison: "Blocking? Why?! You can't just block someone! Juan Madison is an XWF luchador; the first of his kind here in the XWF."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Right... Well, he might be under a full-time contract with Paul Heyman, but he never came by to sign a part-time contract with me like everyone else from Madness did."

John Madison: "SHIT, I forg-- I mean... fuck, what was Juan thinking? You guys need to start explaining things like that to him in his native tongue. Why haven't you guys assigned him an interpreter yet?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Yes, very unfortunate. Well, the good news is that Eli James still has four spots open on his team. It should be very interesting to see who he picks."

John Madison punches the desk as we go to our next match.

X-Treme Title
"Lionheart" Mike Harrison
- vs -
Angelus ©
- vs -
Troy Turner

X-Treme Rules

From Blackpool, England it's ‘The Lionheart’ Mike Harrison!

From Atlanta Georgia it's Troy Turner!

From Boston, Massachusetts it's Angelus!

All three men exchange heated glances as the bell sounds and this X-treme rules, triple threat match begins!

Angelus instantly flying into action as he delivers a lightning quick chop to Turner's throat and then gets Harrison with a Roundhouse Kick to the face. Harrison stumbles back and Angelus turns towards Turner, who is still gagging from the hit to his throat. Angelus takes this moment to hit Turner with a stiff shot to the face, followed by a knee to Turners ribs and a Leg Sweep that sends Turner falling to the canvas!

As Angelus mounts Turner and proceeds to punch Turner in the face repeatedly, Harrison attacks Anj from behind catching Anj with a High Knee Strike to the back of Angelus' head. Angelus crashes forward and Harriosn immediately dashes for the ropes. Harrison climbs them and launches himself from the top rope, executing a Shooting Star Press!

Harrison smashes onto both Angelus and Turner. Harrison covers them both for the pin! What the fuck! How is this possible?

Kickout by Angelus! Delayed Kickout by Turner!

Angelus pops up and tosses Harrison off towards the ropes. Harrison careens for the ropes and crashes into them. The impact causes Harrison to bounce off and fly back towards Angelus, who promptly strikes Harrison down with a Dropkick to Harrison's head! Harrison drops!

From there Angelus stomps on Harrison's ribs, stomach and chest before hitting him with a standing Moonsault. Angelus covers for the pin!

Turner breaks up the count by slamming a steel rod across Angelus' back!

Once.

Twice.

Three time!

Angelus surges about with pain and falls to side. Turner then gets to hitting Harrison with the long steel rod! He smashes that rod into Harrison's skull over and over again, before finally tossing it to the side and then delivers a Leg Drop! Following this Turner heads off towards the rope and ascends them. Turner stands atop the top turnbuckle and then dives off into a perfect Frog Splash! He connects with Harrison and covers for the pin!

Angelus with a Corkscrew Leg Drop breaks up the count!

Troy Turner rises to his feet and turns to Angelus and they begin to exchange blows. Turner with a left hook and Angelus with a right jab. Turner with a few knees to Angelus' ribs and sides. Angelus with a side kick and a couple chops to Turner's chest. Angelus finally breaks up this even flow of back and forth, by catching Turner with a Lifting Double Underhook Facebuster!

Angelus then rips Turner from the canvas and and hits him with a Fireman's carry slam, followed by a middle rope diving Moonsault! Angelus covers and hooks the leg for the pin!

Harrison with a steel chair to the back of Angelus' head! Harrison had recovered and found himself a chair from under the ring and put it to use disrupting this pin attempt from Angelus. Harrison delivers another shot from the chair to Angelus' back and Angelus falls forward onto Turner. Harrison then lays the chair on top the both of them and rushes for the ropes. Harrison climbs them and once he reaches the top rope he dives into the air! Harrison executes a Hurricanrana to perfection!

Harrison unfortunately also causes himself quite a bit of pain with that stunt and rolls to the side as he clutches his back. Harrison slowly pulls himself up and grabs Angelus by the head as he pulls him up and delivers a Belly to belly suplex!

With Angelus down Harrison turns to Turner and stomps on him a few times before getting Turner with an Elbow Drop! Harrison covers Turner for the pin!

Angelus with the steel chair to Harrison's back! Then with a shot to his head! Then another to Harrison's back! Then a shot to the top of Harrison's head that completely concaves the steel chair! Oh my god! This is insane! The chair dents in and Angelus leaves it on top Harrison's head before Angelus delivers a Spin Kick to Harrison that sends him flying across the ring!

Troy Turner rises up from the canvas and Angelus catches him with a Roundhouse Kick to the head. Angelus then turns just as Harrison recovers and charges for Angelus. Angelus greets Harrison with a Spinning heel! Harrison flops back to the canvas. From there Angelus flies into action and yanks Harrison from the canvas. Angelus delivers a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker!

Although now Turner is back to his feet and hitting Angelus from behind with a Running Bodyslam and then follows it with a Hip Toss into the Turnbuckle! Anj crashes into the turnbuckle and Turner charges when suddenly...

Spear!

Spear!

Spear!

Harrison hits Turner with a Spear and follows it up with a Triple German Suplex! Harrison covers Turner for the pin!

Kickout by Troy Turner!

As Troy shoves Harrison off Angelus, shakes his head and dives towards Harrison. Harrison turns around right into The Whole Damn Show! Harrison drops!

Angelus stares down Turner and proceeds to hit him with a Leg-feed feint Enzuigiri spun into a back kick! Turner falls back but Angelus grabs Turner and pulls him back up, immediately delivering a Mongolian chop followed by a Lion Tamer!

However now Harrison is back to his feet. Yet Anj seems to know this. Angelus releases Turner and spins around, catching Harrison with a Roundhouse Kick! Harrison falls back against the ropes and Angelus launches into a Guillotine Leg Drop! Angelus goes to cover for the pin but Turner is back to his feet! Turner is wielding that steel rod and goes to strike Angelus!

Angelus springs up before Turner can accomplish this and spins around catching the pipe mid-swing. Angelus shakes his finger in a disapproving manner at Troy before hitting him with The Whole Damn Show!

Turner hits the canvas and Angelus covers for the pin!

Three!

Angelus retains the X-treme title!

Winner(s): Angelus

XWF Tag Team Titles
Alexandra Callaway
Christine Nash
- vs -
The Brotherhood:
Griffin MacAlister ©
Sebastian Duke ©

Standard Tag Team Match
Special Guest Referee: Eli James IV

"From Tombstone, Arizona: Alexandra Callaway!"

"From Sanford, North Carolina: Christine Nash!"

"And their opponents..."

"From unknown; he is one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions: Sebastian Duke!"

"From Madison, Wisconsin; he is one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions: Griffin MacAlister!"

Griffin and Nash start us off as they circle the ring. Griffin shows that he isn't afraid to hit a woman by punching Nash across the jaw. The punch takes Nash out as Griffin lays into her with some stomps. Nash retreats to the bottom rope as Griffin chases her. The referee breaks Griffin away from Nash and makes the two of them restart in the center of the ring.

This time Griffin puts Nash into a side headlock and holds her in place. Alexandra Callaway gives her partner some words of encouragement, trying to rally her up. After a few more seconds of being trapped in the headlock, Nash breaks free as she drops Griffin with a back suplex.

Surprised by Nash's strength, Griffin scoots over to his corner and tags in Sebastian Duke. The 6' 8 behemoth steps over the top rope, sort of as a reminder to Nash that he is a much bigger man. Nash won't be able to suplex Duke the way she did Griffin.

Nash charges after Duke. Duke gets his hand up to stop her, but Nash slides underneath Duke's legs and catches him from behind with a drop kick. The attack causes Duke to stumble forward and allows Nash to run up to the top rope and jump onto Duke with a diving cross body. Nash pins Duke as he falls on his back.

Kick out!

Nash applies an arm wrench hold on Duke and tags Alexandra Callaway. Callaway climbs to the top rope and nails Duke with a missile drop kick while Nash held Duke in the arm wrench.

Callaway continues to work on Duke by circling him and kicking him in the ribs. She's careful not to let Duke come within arm's reach of her.

Callaway hits Duke with a spin kick to the face. The kick isn't enough to put him down, but she moves herself behind Duke, jumps on his back and applies a Tazzmission!

Duke shakes his hips, trying to throw Callaway off, almost like he's dancing. Callaway has her legs wrapped around Duke's waist though and doesn't move an inch. The submission hold is effective, but Duke's big ass is able to carry the 110 pounder on his back over to his corner to make a tag.

Griffin is in now, and he pulls Callaway off of Duke with some punches to her back. Once Callaway is on the ground, Griffin continues to pound her with some stomps. This jerk seems to have to no problem with hitting these women, almost like it's part of his every day routine.

Griffin throws Callaway into the corner. He runs after her for a move, but Callaway curls her legs up to her chest and whips herself over Griffin who crashes chest-first into the corner turnbuckle. Callaway then grabs Griffin by the back of the neck and rams him head-first into the turnbuckle ten times. Griffin then turns around and stumbles into a spinebuster from Callaway! Callaway pins Griffin.

FAST COUNT!
Kick out!

What the hell was that?

Eli James IV nearly cost Griffin and Duke the Tag Titles with that fast count. Duke steps into the ring and gets into it with Eli. This allows Nash the opportunity to jump in the ring and assist Callaway in beating down Griffin. The two girls drops Griffin with a double suplex. Once Duke is finished arguing with Eli, Eli turns his attention back to the match and sends Nash back to her corner.

Callaway pulls Griffin to the center of the ring, pushes his legs apart, and kicks him straight down into the groin!

Special guest referee Eli James IV laughs.

Callaway shrugs and gives Griffin another kick to the groin!

Callaway pulls Griffin up to his feet and twists his arm. Callaway then balances herself, walks across the top rope, and lands onto Griffin with a chop over the twisted arm. Callaway takes Griffin down with an STO and pins him shortly after.

Duke runs in and breaks the pin.

Duke now has Eli's full attention as Eli yells at Duke for getting involved.

Callaway picks up Griffin and delivers him with the Malicious Intent (Crucifix Powerbomb) and pins him.

But Eli is still arguing with Sebastian Duke! His back is turned to the pin!

Duke shoves Eli! Eli shoves Duke back. These two might just unleash hell on each other. Callaway grabs Eli by his shoulder and spins him around to face the action. Callaway pins Griffin a second time and this time Eli sees it.

Griffin kicks out! If it hadn't been for Duke's distraction then he might have lost it for his team.

Callaway tags in Nash. Nash slingshots her way into the ring and lands on top of Griffin with a senton bomb. Nash pins Griffin.

Kick out!

Nash throws Griffin into the ropes and goes for a headscissors takedown, but Griffin grabs her by the thighs and launches her out of the ring! Nash hits her face hard on the outside floor. Griffin tags Duke in before he walks to the outside where Nash landed. Griffin picks up Nash, smashes her face against the side of the ring, and then shoves her back in.

Duke reaches down and picks up Nash by her neck... it could be choke slam time...

But Callaway walks in the ring and attacks Duke with a spin kick. Callaway continues to nail Duke with kicks and punches. Eli James IV sits back and watches Callaway go to work before he finally lifts his finger and sends her back to her corner.

Nash walks into one of the corners of the ring as she waits for Duke to recover. She has plenty of distance between herself and Duke for whatever move she has planned. Once Duke is up, Nash runs after him at full speed and smacks into him for a spear! The spear doesn't knock the near 300 pounder down, but it does cause him to stumble backwards into the corner. Nash puts her flexibility to good use as she uses her foot to choke Duke in the corner. Nash then pulls Duke out of the corner with a headscissors take down! Nash with the pin.

Kick out! Nash tags in Callaway.

Both girls to go to pick Duke up. Once they have Duke on his feet, Nash goes behind Duke and lifts him onto her shoulders in an electric chair setup. Nash struggles to balance the 6'8, 300 pounder beast on her shoulders but she looks like she might be able to maintain it. Callaway climbs up to the top rope. No way-- are these women actually going to use the Doomsday Device on Duke?!

Callaway balances herself on the top rope as Nash balances Duke's big ass on her shoulders... Nash must spend a lot of time working out that back of hers...

Callaway leaps off the top rope, and CLOTHESLINES DUKE OFF OF NASH'S SHOULDERS! Duke lands on the back of his neck with a violent thud following the double team move.

Callaway pins Duke.

Duke gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Although Duke broke out of the pin, he looks like he's seeing stars right now. He landed very badly on his neck from that Doomsday Device. If his body had rotated another centimeter he might have broken it.

Callaway targets the neck of Duke as she attacks him with a rolling neck snap.

Callaway pulls Duke up to his knees.... She then sets up Duke. There's no way she can lift this big motherfucker for a powerbomb so she gives him the Bow To The Queen (split leg pedigree) instead! Callaway goes for the pin.

Griffin knocks her off with a running elbow drop!

Eli James gets in Griffin's face now. He's tired of Duke and Griffin breaking up the pin attempts. Eli is yelling at Griffin and pointing his finger in his face... But wait, Griffin slaps Eli across the face! Eli is red hot now... Eli tries to punch Griffin, but Griffin blocks it and punches Eli instead! Eli falls on his hands and knees as Griffin kicks him in the buttocks.

Eli gets back up and goes to signal for the bell. He wants to disqualify Griffin.

But wait-- Christine Nash slaps Eli now! Nash follows up with a kick to the groin of Eli and then tosses him out of the ring! Nash doesn't want to see this match end in a disqualification.

At that moment, John Madison, Mystica, and Luca Arzegotti run in to stop Nash, Callaway and The Brotherhood from making a mockery of the match.

Duke catches Madison by the throat and sends him straight to hell with a chokeslam!

Nash knocks Luca out of the ring with a spin kick.

Callaway and Griffin knock Mystica out of the ring as well with a running double drop kick!

Nash, Callaway, and The Brotherhood of cleared the ring of The Black Circle and Congregation members!

Callaway knocks out Duke with a spin kick to the head! The Callway-Nash/Brotherhood alliance only lasted long enough for them to keep Congregation and The Black Circle out of the picture.

Callaway then positions herself in the corner for a running attack... but Christine Nash tags herself in!

Callaway looks over at Nash like, "what the hell are you doing?"

Nash tells Callaway not to worry though as she steps into the ring.

Callaway swallows her pride and stands in the corner, looking somewhat disappointed in Nash for getting involved the way she did.

Nash sizes Duke up, she's got a big move planned... Nash runs at Duke for her move and...

SOUL SHOT! (clothesline from hell)

Holy shit, Duke just sent Nash spinning through the air as she turned around and was met by a Soul Shot. Nash is knocked the hell out.

Duke drops down to a knee as he's about to pin Nash, but Callaway steps into the ring. Duke pauses as he sees Callaway step inside. He knows if he pins Nash that Callaway will just interrupt the pin... or will she?

Callaway and Duke just stare at each other.

But wait... Callaway is leaving the ring?! What the hell!

Duke along with the four thousand fans in attendance are confused. Why is Alexandra leaving Christine behind?

Duke shrugs his shoulders and pins Christine Nash anyway...

A referee from the back runs out to make the count!

3!

The Brotherhood retains! But the bigger story here is what in the hell crawled up Alexandra Callaway's ass? If Jim Ross were here right now, he'd say:

Jim Ross: "By Gawd that no good jezebelle!"

Winner(s): The Brotherhood

After the match, Sebastian Duke and Griffin MacAlister quickly regroup in the center of the ring as they notice Eli James IV, Mystica, Elisha, Luca Arzegotti, Shane , and John Madison begin to regroup as well. Peter Gilmour walks out from the backstage area to join his comrades in the ring. The Brotherhood is still outnumbered six to three but they stand their ground. The trio stand with their backs facing each other in order to give them full clock coverage. The Congregation and The Black Circle surround The Brotherhood members.

John Madison pulls out the Asmodeus cane that was given to him by Sebastian Duke from a long time ago... But wait-- that Asmodeus cane has been modified into an ASMODEUS CATTLE PROD! Oh my God! That sicko actually attached a cattle prod device to the Asmo cane. If Father Asmodeus is watching at home, he just shit himself!

Madison waves his Asmodeus cattle prod proudly above his head and then signals for The Brotherhood and The Congregation to ATTACK!

The attack on Duke and Griffin is relentless as both groups beat down The Brotherhood. The lights flicker and Nightmare makes his way out, but it's too late. Duke and Griffin are still tired and are taken out with ease after a four on one onslaught. Not to mention, John Madison is walking around zapping people randomly with the Asmodeus cattle prod. Nightmare takes out Elisha and Mystica with clotheslines, but it doesn't take long for the pack of dogs to jump all over him.

Outside of the ring, John Madison and Luca Arzegotti have Sebastian Duke's arm draped over the steel steps and are smashing the Asmodeus cattle prod over his shoulder! That's pure steel being hammered into Duke's arm, damn it! I'm pretty sure they're trying to take Duke out of the running for being on Team Angelus by injuring him. Madison must have struck him at least ten times with the solid part of that Asmodeus cattle prod. Duke is done; finished; KOed. The Angel of Darkness needs a fucking medic!

Once the members of The Brotherhood are down, Eli James IV takes his position in the center of the ring. He raises his United States Title above his head.

John Madison: "Ladies and gentleman, the team captain of the winning team and my future opponent for the King of the XWF crown... Eli James IV!"

The audience boos the announcement as Eli James' laughter can be heard over the rowdy crowd.

John Madison: "But wait, we're not done here yet. Get Griffin back in the ring! I don't want him in War Games neither."

Luca Arzegotti and Mystica follow the king's orders as they shove Griffin MacAlister back inside the ring. Nightmare tries to help Griffin but Elisha jumps on his back and puts him in a choke hold. While Elisha chokes Nightmare, Shane kicks Nightmare between the legs. It's just too much for a monster to handle.

John Madison: "That's it! Now put him in the center and spread his fucking legs."

John Madison says this while holding the Asmodeus cattle prod above his head. What does he have in mind?!

Mystica and Luca each take a leg of Griffin's and they spread them apart for John Madison! Madison takes the Asmodeus cattle proud and places it an inch from Griffin's crotch-- don't do it Maddy! Don't do it!!! You'll kill the man!

Madison laughs and is ready to zap Griffin's nuts, but wait!

No way...

ANGELUS!

The Congregation and The Black Circle turn their attention away from Griffin and back up to the stage. Griffin lucked out as The Congregation and The Black Circle is distracted by the music. It's the music of Angelus! Angelus is the captain who will be leading his team to face Eli James IV's team! But where is he? He's not coming out!

WAIT-- FROM BEHIND! Angelus runs into the ring with a Shinai Kendo stick and begins whacking Congregation and Black Circle members left and right!

Angelus nails Luca and Mystica over their heads with it!

He hits Elisha in the stomach with the kendo stick and then across his back!

Angelus takes out Shane with a roundhouse kick and Shane goes into a state of what can only be described as epileptic shock! Holy shit, SOMEONE CALL 9-11!!!

John Madison and Angelus have a stare down now while Shane has his seizure in the corner... John looks over at in horror; he could be next! Angelus has the kendo stick and Madison has the Asmodeus cattle prod! Angelus is in his kung fu stance while John Madison is just kind of standing around, confused. John does the only thing he can do...

John Madison: "Bow down to me at once! I am the king!"

Angelus laughs. He fakes out Madison with a kick and then smashes him in the groin with a kendo stick shot! Madison rolls out of the ring...

It's down to United States Champion: Eli James IV, and the X-Treme Champion: Angelus. The two captains who will meet next week in the War Games match!

Eli James IV shakes his head and walks out of the ring. The crowd boos Eli heavily as Angelus remains in the center with his kendo stick in hand.

The Congregation and Black Circle stand behind Eli James IV as he backs himself up the ramp. John Madison holds the Asmodeus cattle prod in the air as though it were a source of power while Eli James IV doesn't take his eyes off of Angelus.

The group finally turns around and they're met by...

Troy Turner!

Tony Santos!

and

Shawn Steele!

Eli James looks back at Angelus who's got a smirk across his face. Could these three be a part of Team Angelus? Who are the final two picks?

Santos, Steele, and Turner ATTACK! Holy shit, it's another wild brawl!

Angelus, Griffin, Gilmour, and Nightmare jump into the fight. These groups are just going at it and the War Zone fans have gone ape shit! Fans are tossing steel chairs into the hands of Brotherhood and non-Brotherhood members to whack The Black Circle and The Brotherhood members with.

Angelus gets Eli James IV all alone at the top of the stage, and takes him out with a roundhouse kick!

My God, and the chaos continues on the ramp!

Find out on our official website who the team captains pick, and tune in next week for a special War Games edition of Warfare
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
(08-22-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-22-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-22-2013), Angelus (08-22-2013), Cam Lang (08-22-2013), CharlotteDyson (08-22-2013), Christine Nash (08-22-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-22-2013), Jason E Smith (08-22-2013), LJ Havok (08-22-2013), MattWard (08-22-2013), Mystica (08-22-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-22-2013), Shawn Steele (08-22-2013), Tony Santos (08-22-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2013, 08:12 AM

Excellent results

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post