Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
War?
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 01:11 PM

It's a sunny day at The Promise Land. There's been quite a few rainy days as of late and some of the usual work couldn't be accomplished. A letter has been sent to a few people, including Mystica, about packing their stuff for a special trip to a whole new 'place'. The letter is signed by Eli James, which means it's probably him introducing them to The Village.

It's been several weeks since the last time Eli had stepped inside the squared circle to be an actual competitor, but he returns in a weeks time to battle in a War Games match. He's been mostly quiet around everyone and has made several quiet changes without much chatter. He sent a Psychologist to work with Elisha deep in the woods and it seems to be working well. He seems to have fallen in love with Sincere Lee Wild and the two have become engaged. Nobody really knows what to expect from Eli.

There's been some talk among people that's known him for many years if he's still all there in his mind or if he's letting things get to him. They never would have expected Eli to settle down with anyone, especially someone as dark as Wild, but not many at The Promise Land know yet. He's keeping some things quiet.

Ever since Wild caught his eye, he's been working on a new project at The Village.. and that's building a new house. A few days ago it was complete and is waiting to show Wild her.. their.. new home.

Eli had come to the XWF originally to preach a message given to him by the Almighty. It was a message that judgment was coming and he was here to warn.. to give people a chance to repent.. to be the light shining in the darkness. Now, it appears on the surface the message has veered off its original path. Eli's been sacrificing people like Eric Rex and turned him into the monster we know as Elisha. His right hand man is an intelligent person who has multiple personalities now and is trying to work it all out.. we know him as Mystica. He's engaged to an evil, blood thirsty lady named Sincere Lee Wild. It seems to be a different world Eli is living in and accepting.

A short few weeks upon arriving in the XWF, there was a gun shooting by Sid Feder and Eli blamed the chaos on the companies sins. To be more specific, he blamed it on the "Kings" sin which is John Madison. When he was given the opportunity to join that king, Eli accepted with joy in his heart and has worked well with King Madison and his partner Luca Arzegotti. Something people never thought they would see Eli do.. be partners with 'evil' sinners.

Eli is at The Village sitting in a dark abandoned looking house. The white paint is barely seen due to its age. The foundation of the house doesn't seem to be very sturdy. There's a lantern sitting a few feet away from him inside a room. He's rocking back and forth in his rocking chair with a big grin on his face. He seems to be focused on something slightly to the side of the lantern. It's something moving in the shadows. It's his love. It's Sincere Lee Wild. She comes out of the shadow and into a little light that's given by the lantern. She wipes blood from her mouth and sits on Eli's lap as the two rock together.

A camera is in the room a few feet away from Eli on the left back side. All you can see is the left back side of Eli and his chair.

Eli James IV "War. It's thought to be an invention by man. It's battles. It's people fighting for their life.. for a cause.. for a purpose. It's two sides with opposing ideas thinkin' there cause is better and the other wants to stop it because their cause is better. What happens when you go to war against someone that can't die? Is that a foolish fight? Heh. What do ya do when the cause of one is to rid you of all the filth and you say there is none... then one day the lids are lifted up and the light shows all the filth on your clothes?

This world was created to die one day. Every one was created to die.. one.. day. What happens to the soul of a man when that day comes? I'll tell ya what happens, man. War.

Those who knew the truth and denied its way will wage war with themselves in hate. They will want to wish they had never existed on that day they die because they will see the truth. And their soul will be sent for an eternal punishment of denial of that truth.

Those who deny truth exists and believe it's over once the breath leaves one's body will wage war in ignorance. They will be shown the visible world that points to the invisible Almighty and come to realize they were the ignorant fools. They chose to be blind because there wasn't evidence, but they missed the evidence staring directly in their face.

Those who've accepted the truth will wage war on those who have fallen. They will have their hands raised in victory for the last war. We will feast, while the opposed will starve. We will drink, and the opposed shall thirst. We will walk without pain, and those who opposed will be forever tormented and in pain.

When Almighty created the first two people on this Earth.. he gave them free will. A choice to do what they wanted, except he gave one command.. one boundary of what not to do.. and they failed. This was the beginning of the war between good and evil. It began the war between your soul and your flesh. It's the war that won't stop and will continue to battle until the day your soul moves into the eternal realm.

I don't say these things like one who's just heard about them. Nah, man.. I say these things because I've witnessed them. I've seen it all with my own eyes. I'm a witness to the truth.. a testimony of the Almighty and his truth.

Wednesday Night Warfare.. War Games.. me and Angeles are captains and get to decide who our teams will be.

I'm a man of opportunity. I'm a selfless giver. Right darlin'?

Wild is rubbing Eli's beard with her hands.

Sincere Lee Wild "Mmhmm.

Eli James IV "People asked and thought I was crazy handing over my half of the tag team titles to Mystica after I won them. I did it because Mystica deserved to be placed in the rankings of champions. He's a tough man. He's a loyal person. I saw it as an opportunity for him to shine and I gave it to him. Elisha failed to help Mystica, but don't worry.. heh.. the time will come again.

Some may even look at my chosen team compared to Angeles and think I'm crazy. He's got a strong team.. and mine.. not so much on a winnin' streak. Jessie Diaz just lost to one of Angeles teammates.. Tony Santos. The man I beat several weeks ago.. the man Elisha beat two weeks ago. I've got Death Merchant who just lost to my monster, Elisha. I have a man that probably won't see eye to eye with me and recently lost to King Madison.. LJ Havok.. while you have a friend or partner of his on your side. I have a man that has yet to show himself to the company, but felt it was the right opportunity to hand him.. Casey Jones.

I could have chosen Elisha, who's done the Congregation justice the last several weeks. I could have chosen my lovely future bride, Sincere Lee Wild, but I wanted to let her watch from afar. Regardless of what appears before you on paper, Angeles and his teammates, don't make the mistake it won't be a battle. It will. It's going to be a tough one, man. I'm sure you're a smart man, so you'll figure it out that I'm no slouch and my team will be there to fight.

Sincere Lee Wild "You poor.. poor souls. Hehe. Eli, aren't you going to tell them about the hypocrisy? You letting monsters come in your Promise Land.. feeding them.. embracing the darkness they love to sit in.. and even loving one.

Wild keeps rubbing his beard and gives a few kisses on his cheek and neck while he talks.

Eli James IV "I came into the XWF preachin' about the judgment comin'. Since day one I stood before everyone and told ya the truth. I never backed down when someone would challenge my words. I never watered it down in case it would hurt some feelings. I spoke the truth whether it was an encouragement and full of life.. or damnation and full of death. I've backed up every word I've spoken. You may not like what I preach, but you can't deny it's power. The book says "the kingdom is not just about talk, but of power". Talking is just a partial aspect. As a matter of fact, every one has done some talkin'. Opening their mouths and lettin' their foolish heart speak lies and empty promises. Your words all come with hallow grounds. My words are a strong foundation to build your life on. They are solid ground. It's life. It's freedom. Away with your old ways and in comes something better. My words are not just words.. my words are power.

My world is far above this place. Those who follow.. obey.. and sacrifice enter in to that world. David Martin knows it, along with his other half Mystica. Eric knew it and Elisha knows it. The Congregation will continue to grow and spread its message whether you want it to or not.. whether you like it or not. We have a purpose to fulfill. We have a mission to accomplish. Pave the way for the comin' of the Almighty.

So if I preach all this light.. freedom from evil and sin.. flee from the darkness.. then why do I embrace these darkened people? These monsters? Why did I bring Mystica into my world if he's such a darkened monster? Why sacrifice Eric Rex and rise up the Prophet of Doom Elisha? Why bring on board a man with mixed feeling and emotion.. Death Merchant? Why fall in love with a lady that behind her eyes lie evil and darkness, and get engaged to her?

My ways.. are not your ways. Nor my thoughts.. your thoughts.

Some things, even if explained in plain-as-day, would not be understood because of corrupt minds. Ears that wouldn't want to listen. Eyes that don't really wanna see.

It's not a matter of hypocrisy, man. It's a world of the unknown that nobody will understand. Call it what ya will. There's no denying I know what's happening around me and I embrace my surroundings with love. I'm a passionate man. I look down on you sinners with compassion and willingness to help ya turn to the light, but it's you who fail to turn.

Angeles. The last time I was in the ring fighting.. you came out after and tried to lay me out. Hehe. I get the chance to return the favor to you. You haven't been around to know about me. Heh. I have a message for you, Angeles. I'm here for a cause.. for a purpose higher than-

Sincere Lee Wild "Shh, Eli. He knows. I'm sure he does.

Eli James IV "My message has been clear to every one here and to all who have heard me speak. Wednesday Night.. War Games.. this isn't just about getting an opportunity to face the King in a match.. heh.. it's about sharing the message to the world. Everyone will hear and everyone will see.. the cause is just.. the message is true.

War. Heh. I started war. Welcome to the end.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-23-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-25-2013), LJ Havok (08-22-2013), Mystica (08-23-2013), Shawn Steele (08-22-2013), Swift Ion (08-22-2013)