Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
[Non-Wargames] Preparation
Vynl Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-21-2013, 03:10 PM

Live at The War Room, technicians are running around like mad (wo)men, making sure everything is ready for tomorrow’s night show. In the background you can hear banging and rattling noises of rusty metal being chucked around the arena, setting up the seating area and all the backstage areas for the roster to perform any interviews during the live show.

On the X-Tron we can see Vynl’s music video being played with his loud and angry theme song. Lights go out and come back on again and we witness Vynl in his wrestling attire, preparing his entrance for his debut match against Baalberith. His music stops and the technicians head off to the back stage. Looks like one of them got an urgent phone call.

Vynl sees Steve Sayors in the ring and he jogs down towards him.

Steve Sayors: “How your night go the other day?”

Vynl: “Night…All weekend! And it was immense! Anyways I’ve got more important issues right now… Is that camera working?

Steve Sayors: “Yeah, Why?”

Vynl: “Just get it switched on!”

Steve walks over to the camera, lifts it up and turns it on, pointing it directly in the face of Vynl. Vynl looks angry like he’s ready to fight.

Vynl: “So you think you’re tough do you Baalberith? Yet you hide in the darkness, probably some kind of sewer, looking at old books. You think that makes you smart? You think you’re smarter than me? You can’t even get my name right…"

Vynl starts laughing with evil intent

Vynl: “You see, you’re not ready for the warfare I’ll be bringing on Wednesday. You may have seen the “most inhuman, psychopathic, ungodly humans” but that’s not going to help you in the ring.”

Vynl closes his eyes for a few seconds before looking right back into the centre of the camera with dagger eyes.

Vynl: “This Wednesday, I'm coming for you hard and strong. You will not expect what's coming and there’s nothing you or one of the “others” can do about it…”

Vynl walks away from the camera…

Vynl: “you can stop now…”

Steve puts the camera down.

Vynl: “Just make sure you edit it so it ends whilst I’m walking away…”

Steve: “Easily Done!”

Vynl: “Excellent, now make sure this goes viral and fast…I’m talking XWF website, facebook, twitter. You name it, I want it on there. I want it known that I’m not afraid of this creepy bastard and I will have the last laugh when the match finishes with me landing The Chromosome on Baalberith and getting the pin…1…2…3”

Steve: “He’s a tall man…you going to be able to land that on him.”

Vynl: “He maybe tall, but I have the power and ruthless aggression…As the saying goes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall…Now go get that video viral.”

Vynl exits the ring and walks towards the entrance stage, turns back around and looks around the arena from left to right. He crunches his right fist, turns around and heads into the backstage.

Steve: “Looks like he’s ready to fight… He may just be able to do it.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vynl Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Eurgh...Just realised I've completely missed the time with this...ah well ^_^
Hate Post Like Post