Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
El Rey meets the Mishima Zaibatsu
El Rey Offline
ROAR!!!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-21-2013, 05:55 AM

El Rey is being driven to Warfare. By who is unknown. All that is known is he is in the backseat with his Guide

Guide: So I did happen to get some information on your opponent.

El Rey: Grrr!

Guide: His name is Mystica. He claims to be surrounded in mist. He is one half of the FORMER Tag team champions. He was handed his half of the tag titles, Literately. He doesn't respect masked wrestlers. Mystica looks likes he has more brains than anything. So use your strength to beat him.

El Rey: Grrr!

Guide: I never thought of it like that, but it does make sense. Management wants the man that is shrouded in Mist literately to wrestle the man who's past is shrouded is mist.

El Rey starts to have another flashback:

El Rey (King) is in his GM's office. With some men representing the Mishima Zaibatsu. Two guards force him to take a seat. On the other side of the GM desk was a a middle aged asian man in a business suit.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVmOO1VEQYx0FeSfNDU3e...tVivS0ZsMe]

Unnamed man: King is it?

El Rey (King): Yeah?

Unnamed man: Well I am Kazuya Mishima, heir to the Mishima throne. We saw your match, and I have to say I am impressed. Craig Marduk is a big man... well ape really. Yet here I am standing next to an average Lucha-Libre that managed to defeat him.

El Rey (King): average?

Kazuya: Okay, above average. Anyway we just wanted to congratulate you. The Mishima Zaibatsu has taken notice of you. We may need you to compete in a few of our 'Underground' matches we hold.

El Rey known 'Underground' was code for Deathmatches.

El Rey (King): No thank you.

Kazuya: It wasn't a question...

El Rey (King): I'm not killing anybody.

Kazuya: That's fine... Then they'll just kill you.... Now get out!

The guards take El Rey out of the office

SPEAR!

El Rey and the two guards are tackled down in one fell swoop. By Marduk!

Marduk: I'll kill you!

Marduk is favoring his neck from earlier. He grabs El Rey by the neck and starts choking him to death! Until the guards break them up. Just then Kazuya comes out of the office to watch. After a few seconds he tasers Marduk. Then El Rey (king) just for the fun of it.

Kazuya: This will be a fun Deathmatch to watch. Of course we'll need to hype it for a few weeks... So until then, you both live!

King El Rey snaps out of it

El Rey: (roars) RAAHHHRRR!!!!

Guide: Hey, save the anger for Mystica.

They have arrived in the war room.

[Image: skalpovichyz-profile_banner-8c65935bd8a36e96-480.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Rey's post:
(08-21-2013)