Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Prophet's Message
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 07:43 AM

Elisha's mind can't stop spinning. He's never really had dreams, but on the few rare occasions he does it's about his mother Lacey. The last few days he's had day dreams, night dreams, and hallucinations about everything that has happened to him in the last few years.

Eric Rex was labeled as mentally unstable when he tried to get reenlisted in some branch of the Armed Forces like the Army several years after his honorable discharge from the Seals. Several people who knew Eric had told him to get some help and talk out his issues from the past so they could deal with the root of Eric's troubled mind. He didn't want help. Eric really didn't think anything was wrong with his mind. He just assumed that nobody could understand him.

Dr. Baker, whom is staying at his old cabin in the woods, is the only real psychologist he's ever talked with. Their conversation wasn't much, but Elisha's notebook is giving Dr. Baker some type of conversation with him.

Elisha isn't sure what's going to happen to him, or what Eli's plans are for him. In fact, he's not sure about much of anything anymore. He has conversations with his old self, his mother, and nothing ever appears real at the end. It's all dreams conjured up from his mind. He's beginning to wonder if Eli is a dream, or even his current life is a dream and just can't seem to wake up from it.

He decides fasting may work like it did last week with Tony. Maybe it will focus his mind on the task at hand and stop his mind from spinning. Just a few days of no food.

Elisha is creeping around the woods late Tuesday evening. He sees someone walking towards him with a flashlight. It's Dr. Oliver Baker.

"Elisha. What are you doing browsing these parts tonight? Hungry, perhaps?

"No. I f-fasting.

"Ah. For your match I assume?

"He-He-He-He tear La-La-Lacey.

"I heard about that. I'm terribly sorry, Elisha. There's plenty of ladies who could sow her up and make her seem brand new. Would you like that?

"YES! Y-Y-Y-Yes pa-pa-please. Laceyfixlaceyfix.

"Before we get her fixed, you must do something for me.

"WHAT?

"Let's go to the cabin and have a chat. Okay?

They walk together towards the cabin in the woods. Once they get inside, Dr. Baker takes the Lacey doll from Elisha's tight gripped hand who doesn't want to give it up. He does so with much anger and sadness, but she'll be fixed according to Dr. Baker's words. He leads Elisha to a closed door that read "KEEP OUT OR DIE". Dr. Baker laughs at the sign and looks at Elisha who has a strange worry. He's probably thinking about his Lacey doll more than about what's behind the door and hopes to hold her soon. Dr. Baker opens the door to a dark room, except for a small light above an extended chair.

"Please, have a seat.

Elisha walks slowly towards the chair. He's unsure about Dr. Baker's intentions, but proceeds so he can get his doll fixed. As soon as he lays in the chair, Dr. Baker quickly sticks his neck with a needle. Elisha starts to panic and scramble out of Dr. Baker's grip, but he can't. He starts to move slower and slower until eventually he comes paralyzed. He straps both Elisha's arms and legs to the chair so he can't get out if he regains his strength.

"We knew you would go into hiding once Eli released you here at The Promise Land. You thought the barn back at The Village was a terrible experience, hm? Well, my dear boy, that was a cake walk. Eli knows some of what I do and who I am, but he doesn't know everything. He tells me what he wants and I do it. I do it by any means and I get it done.

You can hear me, see me, and even talk a little but your body is paralyzed. Don't worry, you can feel everything too. Haha. You just can't do anything about it. That's a beauty you'll soon learn, my friend.

Eli has asked Death Merchant to come to The Promise Land and work with the Congregation. He's accepted, but he still wants to hurt you. He thinks that you're a baby. That you don't belong in the ring because of your little Lacey doll. He's not impressed with what you've done in the XWF. He's calling you a girl, Elisha. Do you think that's what Eli wants? The monster that was suppose to be MAD! INSANE! FULL OF RAGE AND DESTRUCTION! Now, you can't decide.

Eric Rex. Or Elisha. Who is it going to be? I'll tell you who it's going to be. It's going to be whoever we want. You don't get to make that choice, we do.

Eric Rex was laid to rest because he wasn't the prophet of doom Eli wanted. He had intelligence. He knew how to follow orders. He was disciplined. He was fine being alone. He seemed perfect to become the prophet, but Eli knew there was some weaknesses that had to be killed in order for his prophet to come to life. Eric wanted money. Eric was about himself. It's not that way here. We're about purpose, cause, truth. We're about the work of the Almighty, Elisha. It's not about me or you or anyone else that lives on this property. It's about him. It's only about him. Eric Rex couldn't understand that. He wouldn't understand that. So we broke him. Eli got this perfect plan together and broke the tough Eric Rex. He broke a Navy Seal's will because that's who Eli is.

If Eric could surrender and yield to a higher cause then it would've been just fine. It is what it is. He couldn't so out you came. The dark monster that rested in Eric's soul was brought to life, and now, Eric wants to come back and get revenge. He wants to put Elisha back and for him never to come back. Do you want that, Elisha? Do you want to die for the sake of a selfish prick?

Eric failed to help Mystica beat the current tag team champions. Eric failed Eli, he failed Mystica, he failed The Congregation. Elisha beat Tony Santos. Elisha didn't fail. Now, Eric is coming back and look what happened this past Sunday. You failed again. It wasn't Elisha that failed, but Eric. Do you want to be a failure? Do you want to die? Is that what you really want Elisha? You want to destroy your mothers heart?

"N-N-No.

"What happens if Death Merchant beats you? Hm? That question shouldn't even be asked, Elisha. We shouldn't have to wonder if you'll get the job done.

It's not about winning and losing, Elisha. That's not even on our minds. It's about the message Eli has been preaching. You are suppose to be the Prophet to slowly usher in the judgment. The monster people fear! Who are you to your opponent? A baby. A girl with a doll who is upset. WHERE IS THE MONSTER?! WHERE IS THE PROPHET WE WANTED TO SEE?! HE'S NOT BEFORE ME!

But... that is why we're here. To change all of that. It's time to let the monster loose upon this place. It's time for Elisha to grow and come out to play. Let Eric go and die. He's of no value to us here anymore. Don't make things get worse, Elisha.

I'm going to place you in a deep sleep. You're mind will be alert and will be able to respond and interact with anything I say, but you won't remember a thing. I'm curious to see what you think about everything.

Dr. Baker walks over to Elisha with another needle in his band and places it in Elisha's neck. He starts to drift off and his eyes close shut.

"Elisha... are you there?

"Eric will not die. Eric won't die. Neither will I. We are the creature you want. The messengers of the coming judgment. Death Merchant is of no value to us or anyone. He speaks as a tough one, but his heart shows otherwise.

Tony was placed in a casket of darkness with both of our blood surrounding the ring. Death's blood will not hide away in his body from me. I will taste. I will feed. His blood will be set free upon the grounds of the ring. He won't see a weakling hiding in the darkness, but the darkness taking over his soul. His eyes will open. He won't see light, but darkness. It will surround him. It will be his new covering.

Eli left me to be hurt. Eli left for Lacey to be ripped up. Why did he do that? He wants us strong? He wants us to lurk in the shadow and only come out when we're called to? Eric doesn't like it. I'm ok with it.

Killkillkillkill.

You took my mother away, Death Merchant. You tore her head from her body. In the words of Eli, YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW! I will remove the mind from your head. You shall be torn.

My world is something you won't understand or know anything about. You will fall. You will lay. You shall bleed out life and curses will be replaced.

Killkillkill.

Off we go to play.

Elisha starts shaking bad and stops. Dr. Baker runs towards him and loosens a lifeless body.

"Elisha???!

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post