Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lets Get EXTREME
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-21-2013, 04:44 AM

(XWF cameras caught up with Joseph Kain at a bar just outside San Diego. Joseph Kain is sitting at a table alone.)

Kain: Still the lonewolf. I ain't ever been bout alliances and things like that. All I know is beer and handin out ass whoopins. Cam Lang and Jason Smith need to be aware of that. And if they don't believe me, they can ask Troy Turner. I bet you anything that sumbitch I thought I had him a couple times. His best efforts weren't good enough to psych me out either. He tried to bring my family into the situation, and I was a step ahead of him. And in the ring after the match I walked out on my own two feet. What does that say about my wrestling skill?

(He takes a drink out of his beer mug.)

Kain: It says I can match up evenly even with the likes of Troy Mfin Turner. And I don't give a damn about this Extreme Revolution bullshit. All of them are useless and pathetic excuses for human beings Fact of the matter about this tag match plays right into my strength. And it also plays into Jack's strengths as well. An extreme tornado tag is the perfect place to show you don't have to have a silly faction called Extreme Revolution to be EXTREME. Have you ever had your head crushed in between steel steps and a chair cam? Screw a baseball bat and breakin bones. I'm gonna give you a concussion! And Jason Smith is just gonna be collateral damage.

(Kain sits back relaxed and then continues.)

Kain: I'll tell ya somethin else too. I don't care if you were almost a profession baseball player or if you say you were born to do this. I WAS born to do this. It came naturally. Me and my two brothers would beat the shit out of each other on a daily basis. We always knew that one of us were goin to be a professional wrestler. So my skills were God given. And you cannot take that away from me. And you WON'T take that away from me. So screw your revolution! Tonight I'm gonna show you what a redneck and a phantom can do when teamed together. You can't stop it. You can only accept it. The sooner you accept it the better!

(Kain stands up looking like he's ready for a fight.)

Kain: And like I said we don't care who gets involved. We will go extreme on everyone with a can of whoop ass. No I don't necessarily have a favorite weapon. But I will use anything to get the job done. See you out there boys.

(XWF fades out into another commercial break.)

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post